WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

After i copied the files my game don't even open :/ i mean it's opens but i can't even get to the loading screen because it's just crashes and says nothing.Did i do something wrong??

4 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Considering that 2k20 sucks, and a lot of players still playing 2k19, do you think to import some new move from the new game?

i was wondering the same 2k20 really is a disappointment i have played the series from 2k15 and i must admit 2k20 the wrestlers and graphics looks way more worse

7 minutes ago, Ryuu said:

After i copied the files my game don't even open :/ i mean it's opens but i can't even get to the loading screen because it's just crashes and says nothing.Did i do something wrong??

If you are using modded files, you will need to delete the chunk0.arc file from the main 2k19 folder.

6 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Considering that 2k20 sucks, and a lot of players still playing 2k19, do you think to import some new move from the new game?

2 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

i was wondering the same 2k20 really is a disappointment i have played the series from 2k15 and i must admit 2k20 the wrestlers and graphics looks way more worse

Hi, 

The issue with moves in 2k20 is the developers have modified the structure for the parametric motion data in the game. These are the data files which work in parallel with each move animation and makes the move work in gameplay. The new data structure can't be exported to 2k19 in it's current form and the 2k19 data format can't be imported to 2k20 without extra modifications so it will take a bit of time to find a workaround. The tools we currently use like Pac Editor and xpacker can't decompress the files as the format is different, so any modifications have to be done directly using Hxd.

It's possible some moves with simple motions like standing grapple moves will work but without the proper sound and damage data. Moves with complex motion sequences will be a challenge , especially if there isn't a 2k19 move with a similar data structure. But never say never. Time will tell.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If you are using modded files, you will need to delete the chunk0.arc file from the main 2k19 folder.

I did,but then when i open my game its just shows a white screen ._." ( i did buy the game tbh) 

2 hours ago, Ryuu said:

I did,but then when i open my game its just shows a white screen ._." ( i did buy the game tbh) 

Hi,

That's what will happen when you are using mods. When the game starts and shows the white screen, just wait for about 2-3 mins and the game will start up.

14 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

The issue with moves in 2k20 is the developers have modified the structure for the parametric motion data in the game. These are the data files which work in parallel with each move animation and makes the move work in gameplay. The new data structure can't be exported to 2k19 in it's current form and the 2k19 data format can't be imported to 2k20 without extra modifications so it will take a bit of time to find a workaround. The tools we currently use like Pac Editor and xpacker can't decompress the files as the format is different, so any modifications have to be done directly using Hxd.

It's possible some moves with simple motions like standing grapple moves will work but without the proper sound and damage data. Moves with complex motion sequences will be a challenge , especially if there isn't a 2k19 move with a similar data structure. But never say never. Time will tell.

similar data structure you mean similar animation right ? then i think leg drop 5 in 2k19 will be similar to hogan leg drop 1 from 2k20 this year the game is so glitchy without mod i wonder how glitchy it will become with mods 🤐

You know, with the move update you did right before this one it would break my movesets lol. Certain moves wouldn't load properly, but the complete pack fixed everything! Thanks for the added enjoyment you brought to WWE 2k19, and making it a more complete feeling game. I appreciate all the extra things you did for us Squared. 😭

Edited by Honor
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

similar data structure you mean similar animation right ? then i think leg drop 5 in 2k19 will be similar to hogan leg drop 1 from 2k20 this year the game is so glitchy without mod i wonder how glitchy it will become with mods 🤐

The animation is similar but the data for the motion sequence is slightly different. Then there is the sound data which hasn't been located yet. When the compression for the game has been sorted out, tests can be performed in 2k20 to determine the function for each of the files. At the moment that can't be done so it's going to be quite a while.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Honor said:

You know, with the move update you did right before this one it would break my movesets lol. Certain moves wouldn't load properly, but the complete pack fixed everything! Thanks for the added enjoyment you brought to WWE 2k19, and making it a more complete feeling game. I appreciate all the extra things you did for us Squared. 😭

Indeed @squaredcirclefan made the game much more enjoyable you deserve a standing ovation brother

• Like 4

Hey SquaredCircle, I was wanting to let you know the Wrist Clutch & Elbow isn't showing up in the moves list anymore but it's still available through Data Editor. Didn't you say this is normal because of memory issues? Are there any other moves that have disappeared from the list? If I find anymore, I'll let you know.

3 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Hey SquaredCircle, I was wanting to let you know the Wrist Clutch & Elbow isn't showing up in the moves list anymore but it's still available through Data Editor. Didn't you say this is normal because of memory issues? Are there any other moves that have disappeared from the list? If I find anymore, I'll let you know.

Hi,

I must have missed that move as I have found a workaround for that issue. I will add it back to the list. Thank you for the observation.

Ok, that sounds good. Glad you found a workaround. I was doing some move/pofo's last night and noticed. 

Also, I've almost finished adding all of your updated moves to Data Editor MoveID list and cleaned up the list quite a bit. I'll post it up later tonight if anyone needs it. Thanks again for all your awesome work! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

was there ever a 2006 rey 619 full finisher with the pin including in your pack???? Thanks

Hi,

Isn't that move now renamed as the Tiger Feint Kick Combo ?

• Like 1

Squared, a couple of questions....

Are there any other moves that aren't showing up in the Move Edit mode?

Did 2K/Yukes screw up something to where you can't flip weak strikes horizontally? No matter what weak strike you do this with, it doesn't work in 2k19. Is this an issue with my game save or is anyone else having this issue? 

7 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Squared, a couple of questions....

Are there any other moves that aren't showing up in the Move Edit mode?

Did 2K/Yukes screw up something to where you can't flip weak strikes horizontally? No matter what weak strike you do this with, it doesn't work in 2k19. Is this an issue with my game save or is anyone else having this issue? 

Hi,

I believe there are a few moves listed in data Editor not listed in the move edit mode. Most of these are moves which were hidden and mostly duplicates of some other moves in the game. I didn't really bother with these moves.

I don't have any issues with the flip weak strikes feature in my game. It might be an issue with the gamesave.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I believe there are a few moves listed in data Editor not listed in the move edit mode. Most of these are moves which were hidden and mostly duplicates of some other moves in the game. I didn't really bother with these moves.

I don't have any issues with the flip weak strikes feature in my game. It might be an issue with the gamesave.

Ok, I've tried this on another account's game save too and I'm still getting the weak strike flipping issue. It works fine in the preview mode but not during practice or gameplay.

Is there anything I could check in any of the files that could be causing this? 

Edited by XfallofparadiseX

On 11/7/2019 at 1:43 PM, XfallofparadiseX said:

Ok, I've tried this on another account's game save too and I'm still getting the weak strike flipping issue. It works fine in the preview mode but not during practice or gameplay.

Is there anything I could check in any of the files that could be causing this? 

That's weird. I have discovered it doesn't work in practice mode or in gameplay. Its possible the feature was broken in the last dlc update. I will have to try it out in an unmodded game .

• Like 1

I just now checked the PS4 version and the weak strike move flipping is screwed up there too! I noticed this quite some time ago so I guess they screwed it up during their last patch for the game.

Would you have any idea how to fix this?

17 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

I just now checked the PS4 version and the weak strike move flipping is screwed up there too! I noticed this quite some time ago so I guess they screwed it up during their last patch for the game.

Would you have any idea how to fix this?

It probably was screwed up after the first patch. The culprit is one of the dlc files in the 2nd and 3rd dlc but locating which bytes of data is responsible will be a challenge. I can confirm the feature works with the 1st dlc files only.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

I have no idea where to start hunting that down. It's in the moves data though from one of the last 2 DLC's, right?

No not in the moves. Its located in the misc_ingame and m3.pac  files in the pac/root folder and pac/ingame folders. The thing is, removing the files without locating the main data will end up screwing up other aspects of gameplay as those files handle a few other bits regarding moves and gameplay. Glitches can occur like the referee A.I not functioning and some moves not connecting with the opponent. 

• Like 1