squaredcirclefan

WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

Recommended Posts

squaredcirclefan

Hi,

I have posted an update to the move pack (26th August). The download link is on the first page (second post) of this thread.

Details: Additional moves added.

1. Body Punches & Uppercut (2k18)  (strong strike) - replaced in 2k19 with a new animation. (Placed on an unused slot complete with sound data)

    Assigned to the Undertaker in previous games

2. Half Hatch Knee Strikes (2k18) (strong strike) - replaced in 2k19 with a new animation. (Placed on an unused slot complete with sound data)

  variation by Damien Sandow in 2k15

3. Headbutt to Shoulder (2k18)  (strong strike)- replaced in 2k19 with a new animation. (Placed on an unused slot complete with sound data).

Additional fixes

1. Added the missing motion for the Diving Corkscrew elbow (2k18)

2. Added additional sound data for Hulk Hogan's comeback animation (leg drop combo pin and the double punches before the big boot in the motion   sequence)

Here is a preview of the added moves

 

  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clarityman

Hey @squaredcirclefan ever since installing the latest update, Ultimate Warrior's comeback freezes the game for me when executing the splash at the end of the comeback sequence. This wasn't happening before. Have you experienced this or seen this at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
3 hours ago, Clarityman said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan ever since installing the latest update, Ultimate Warrior's comeback freezes the game for me when executing the splash at the end of the comeback sequence. This wasn't happening before. Have you experienced this or seen this at all?

Hi,

On testing, I did notice the issue you mentioned. This affects the splash move in his comeback and one of the Warrior splash finishers.

Can you test these files in your game ? Unzip placing both in the pac/ingame/motion/body folder to see if it will fix the issue ? Thanks.

https://mega.nz/#!RzQHHaqI!aLJcZS318g8yxSb69Bj7-_ugW6y1K7Dlbaybw6wVcf0

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thunder72
On 8/30/2019 at 8:05 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

On testing, I did notice the issue you mentioned. This affects the splash move in his comeback and one of the Warrior splash finishers.

Can you test these files in your game ? Unzip placing both in the pac/ingame/motion/body folder to see if it will fix the issue ? Thanks.

https://mega.nz/#!RzQHHaqI!aLJcZS318g8yxSb69Bj7-_ugW6y1K7Dlbaybw6wVcf0

I just tested the files, everything seems ok now for UW comeback (no more glitches or freezes) , same goes for both of his splash trademark moves .

Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, Thunder72 said:

I just tested the files, everything seems ok now for UW comeback (no more glitches or freezes) , same goes for both of his splash trademark moves .

Thanks.

Thank you for testing. I will upload an update with the minor fix.

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clarityman

i can confirm, the fix fixed the issue for me too!

Thanks :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan

Additional Update and fixes (9th September) Download link on the first page (second post)

2 moves added

1. Mr McMahon Stunner (2k15) - The animation with the two finger taunt replaced with the current one after 2k15. 

2. Samoan Drop 3 (2k15) - Removed after 2k15 - Umaga's pop-up  Samoan Drop from the previous SVR games

Fixes.

1. impact sounds to the Dragon Whip reversal (2k18) ported over.

2. Impact sounds for the Anaconda Vise 1 (2k18) ported over.

Here is a preview of the two moves added. Enjoy.

 

 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junaid Ahmed

hi @squaredcirclefan i wasn't been active for a while and i have missed on a lot of move updates is it possible to get a single link with all the moves till (9th September) in a single link because things are very confusing for me now 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
Just now, Junaid Ahmed said:

hi @squaredcirclefan i wasn't been active for a while and i have missed on a lot of move updates is it possible to get a single link with all the moves till (9th September) in a single link because things are very confusing for me now 🙄

Hi ,

All the moves before the 9th of September have all been placed in one file which is listed as the main pack on the first page. This is the zip with the larger filesize.

The 2nd file is a smaller file with the updates for 9th September.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BRONXBX

Oh snap dude! you got the elbow drop working, not gonna ask how all I’m gonna say is good job at making it work (ps would this work with Eddies frog splash from 15 too?) lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
4 hours ago, BRONXBX said:

Oh snap dude! you got the elbow drop working, not gonna ask how all I’m gonna say is good job at making it work (ps would this work with Eddies frog splash from 15 too?) lol

Hi,

Are you talking about old Frog Splash 2 ? This was removed after 2k17. I had been working on it at the same time with CM punk's diving elbow and the Randy Savage double axe handle but the animation wouldn't work properly.

Luckily I made a bit of progress . Remember these are the old motions which don't work perfectly with the 2k18 and 19 engine as they don't include data for the new reversals and other minor bits. I'm still trying to test in gameplay and compare the motion with the 2k15 motion.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kasumi

Hi! I wasn't using the updates for a while but now finally updated and it seems a few moves are still listed in wrong categories:

Corner Top High Kick (2k15) and Rope Grip High Kick (2k15)) are listed as running Grabs, not Strikes (also there's an extra bracket after RGHK).

There's the opposite situation with Alley Oop 2 (2k18), which is listed as a Corner Seated Strike, and not grab (like normal Alley Oop is).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BRONXBX

 

GOAT

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
5 hours ago, Kasumi said:

Hi! I wasn't using the updates for a while but now finally updated and it seems a few moves are still listed in wrong categories:

Corner Top High Kick (2k15) and Rope Grip High Kick (2k15)) are listed as running Grabs, not Strikes (also there's an extra bracket after RGHK).

There's the opposite situation with Alley Oop 2 (2k18), which is listed as a Corner Seated Strike, and not grab (like normal Alley Oop is).

Hi,

The Developers had placed both the Corner Top High Kick and Rope grip high kick in the Tope Rope running grapple category in wwe 2k15, even though both have strike actions. Probably because the attacker has to grab the ropes.

I have changed the listing data for the Alley Oop 2 (2k18) so it is now listed in the correct category. I will post an update this weekend. 

  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kasumi
11 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The Developers had placed both the Corner Top High Kick and Rope grip high kick in the Tope Rope running grapple category in wwe 2k15, even though both have strike actions. Probably because the attacker has to grab the ropes.

I have changed the listing data for the Alley Oop 2 (2k18) so it is now listed in the correct category. I will post an update this weekend. 

Thanks! While you're at it, there's only five sitting grab moves in total, two Alley Oops, backbreaker, hand choke, and guillotine. And there are TONS of seated corner strong strikes, from Stinkface, Banzai Drop and Bronco Busters to various stomp variations. I think it would be nice to add or move some of the rope-holding stomps or throws to the grab category, as right now you can't put, say, both Stinkface and Banzai Drop on the same character unless one of them is a signature/finisher. And if you use one of those they don't get no corner stomps. Basically, the problem is lack of moves on the corner sitting grab category.

And the kicks in running grab category are good because there's was only three moves there before, one of the kicks allows for top robe grab setup the other for dive.

I don't know if other moves are errors, but I will just post unusual things I noticed:

"Spinning Heel Kick (2k15)" isn't spinning, it's a forward kick similar to Yakuza kick or Big Boot.

There's a typo in "Side Headlock Takedown" and it's listed as "Side Headlock Takdown", takEdown without "e" .

Finally, I noticed that the mat impact sound is back to "Stone Cold Stunner 2 (2k15)" but there's no impact sound for the kick. "Stone Cold Stunner 1 (2k15)" is silent. I know 2k15 moves have mat impact sound issues, but is it possible to make the kick sound play?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan

Hi @Kasumi,

Thank you for the observations. I will look in to the possibility of moving a few seated corner strong strikes , especially the example with the Banzai Drop and Stinkface.

You are right about the spinning Heel Kick (2k15). The reason I labelled it with the name is the developers used that same name in 2k15.I didn't want to change the name as its a reference to the 2k15 move, so that's a labelling error on their part. The move was removed subsequently. I do agree the move should have had  a different name.

I will correct the typo error in the Sidelock Takedown for the next update.

I had been working on the impact sound for the kick in the Stone Cold Stunner 2 and Ive got that working, but its made the timing of the opponent hitting the mat out of sync with the motion, so I'm trying to get that sorted.

I did notice the sound is absent in Stone Cold Stunner 1 . This was an error on my part as the sound is in the game. This occurred with the last update. I will restore it with the next minor update which I will put up by the end of this weekend. Cheers

  • Like 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junaid Ahmed

@squaredcirclefan stone cold stunners from 2k15 doesn't has any impact sound before this update it had impact sounds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
54 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

@squaredcirclefan stone cold stunners from 2k15 doesn't has any impact sound before this update it had impact sounds

Hi,

Yes that's true. I will rectify it in the next update later today.

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan

Hi,

I have uploaded a new update with additional moves and minor fixes .The download link can be found on the first page of this thread. (16th and 9th September)

INFO: 

more moves added

1. Canadian Backbreaker 2 (2k18) - removed in 2k19

2. Clothesline and Bulldog (2k18) - Not listed for selection in Create Moveset - One of Raven's signature moves.

3.Diving Spear (2k18) - Not listed in the Create Moveset - The main preview is glitchy but works well in gameplay/practiceplay

4. Delayed Butterfly Suplex (2k17) -Removed from the game - Albert/Tensai's version of the stalling Butterfly Suplex

5. Frog Splash 2 (2k17) - Removed from the game  - Eddie Guerrero's frog splash assigned in the last gen wwe games.

6. Running Bionic Elbow (2k18) - removed and Replaced with a new animation in 2k19 . Assigned to Hulk Hogan in wwe 2k15- The CAM preview is glitchy but works well in gameplay/practise play (ported to an unused slot)

7.Springboard Knee Strike (2k18) - Removed and replaced with a new animation in 2k19 - Seth Rollins Springboard knee strike - The CAM preview is glitchy       but works well in gameplay/practise play. (ported to an unused slot)

8. Sweet Chin Music 2 (2k18) - Removed and replaced with a new animation in 2k19 - Assigned as Shawn Michael's second finisher in previous games - (ported to an unused slot)

9. W.M.D (2K18) - Removed and replaced with a new animation in 2k19 - The previous motion used in 2k15 - 2k18.(ported to an unused slot)

Minor fixes.

Mat Impact sound for the Stone Cold Stunner 1 (2k15) which as accidentally removed in the last update restored.

Mat impact Sound added for the Stinger Splash 2 (2k15) 

Minor modifications.

All the ported moves have now been moved to the createmode_p30.pac file, as this enables adding more moves to the Create Menu moves list.

Banzai drop 3 moved to the seated grapples category so both the Stinkface and Banzai Drop 3 can be assigned to the same character as regular moves

HERE IS A PREVIEW OF THE MOVES ADDED IN THE 16TH SEPTEMBER UPDATE

 

  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junaid Ahmed

Greatwork @squaredcirclefan since i can see its possible to add impact sound now can you hopefully add impact sound to triple german suplex that you have added for me for benoit for next or any future updates THANKS 🤘

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
11 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

Greatwork @squaredcirclefan since i can see its possible to add impact sound now can you hopefully add impact sound to triple german suplex that you have added for me for benoit for next or any future updates THANKS 🤘

Hi,

I Have actually take that move out of the listing. If you have previously set it for your character, that's fine. I will look into your request and add it back to the CAE list. However I can't guarantee success as not all parts of the 2k15 data for the sound are decoded properly in 2k19.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junaid Ahmed
13 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I Have actually take that move out of the listing. If you have previously set it for your character, that's fine. I will look into your request and add it back to the CAE list. However I can't guarantee success as not all parts of the 2k15 data for the sound are decoded properly in 2k19.

i know you have taken it down off the listing no problem at all as i have already set it in CAE all missing is the sound files and i also came to know today that ladder finishers (Hidden) are also been removed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
23 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

i know you have taken it down off the listing no problem at all as i have already set it in CAE all missing is the sound files and i also came to know today that ladder finishers (Hidden) are also been removed

Yes that’s true. I had forgotten. When the issue of moves not showing up in the Create entrance menu came up, I removed some ported moves I felt were glitchy, had no sound or had better animations . But it seems moving the listing to the createmode_p30 resolves this issue so I’m placing the moves back. The two you mentioned just skipped my mind. I’ll add them in later on.

  • Too Sweet 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan

A minor update with fixes has been uploaded . The download link can be found on the first page of this thread. (17th ,16th and 9th September)

MINOR FIXES 17TH SEPTEMBER

1. Fixed an issue with the Frog splash 2 (2k17) reversal prompt being triggered too early

2. Fixed an issue with the Diving Elbow Drop 10 (CM Punk) reversal not being triggered. with this, the move won't be reversible.

Moved the W.M.D (2K18) to a new slot as it was accidentally ported on the same slot as the Military Press Spinebuster (2k17).

The ported moves removed from the Createmode.pac listing have been added back.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bookerman

Hmmm not sure if it's me, but Im missing post match commentary (when match highlights are showing) as well as commentary disappearing in universe mode cut scene after I update with the mini patch.

Edited by Bookerman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.