WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

4 hours ago, raikage75 said:

I like the wrestling from 2007 to 2010, I'd like to know how I can do the swanton bomb ladder, cage with a long distance and other jump for jeff hardy, I wanted to know if there is movement for randy orton faithful to that of 2009 / 2010? exemple inverted backbreaker, and last its possible to get the RKO from SVR 2010 for 2k19?  (sorry for my english im french) 

Hi,

Unfortunately this is not possible in 2k19 as the finisher off the top of a ladder isn't working in 2K19. it was possible with 2k18 as you see in this video.

Moves from SVR games can't be ported over to current gen only moves from WWE 2K15 PC - 2k18 PC

Edited by squaredcirclefan

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Salut,

Malheureusement, cela n'est pas possible en 2k19 car le finisseur en haut d'une échelle ne fonctionne pas en 2K19. c'était possible avec 2k18 comme vous le voyez dans cette vidéo.

Les mouvements des jeux SVR ne peuvent pas être transférés vers les mouvements de génération actuels uniquement à partir de WWE 2K15 PC - 2k18 PC

Oh.. ok can i get the inverted headlock backbreaker from orton 2k15?

1 hour ago, raikage75 said:

Oh.. ok can i get the inverted headlock backbreaker from orton 2k15?

Isn't this the same move in 2k19 listed as Backbreaker 3. 

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, shaharyar90 said:

After your latest update, i'm not getting these newly added moves in my menu, and the moves  which were set before are working but not showing in the menu list.

I had fixed that issue and reuploaded the updated pack I will suggest you redownload again.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BRONXBX said:

Hey man, would it be possible to get the 2K15-18 Diving Five Knuckle Shuffle? the new one is dead just a fist drop lol 

Hi,

I just realised that myself. I previewed the move in wwe  2k15 and 2k18. The " You can't see me" taunt was removed from the 2k19 version.

I will give it a go.

On 12/25/2019 at 1:35 AM, ihavetubes said:

how do I install the 012C.dat file? and does this mod work with the wwe2k20 port? thanks

You only need to install the 012C.dat file if you have previously modded your sound_p30.pac file. If not, you can ignore it.

The mod will work with the 2k20 port. You need to install this mod first. Then you install the 2k20 mod pack which is basically an update.

• Like 1

Thank you for all the work you've done on this and for sharing it in such an easy to use format.

I'm wondering though, is it possible to back port moves from 2k20 for use in 2k19?

I have both, and from every measure I can tell, 2k19 seems to be the better game.

It would be great to be able to use some of those new moves in 2k19. Particularly the new armbars, 3+4.

1 hour ago, me man said:

Thank you for all the work you've done on this and for sharing it in such an easy to use format.

I'm wondering though, is it possible to back port moves from 2k20 for use in 2k19?

I have both, and from every measure I can tell, 2k19 seems to be the better game.

It would be great to be able to use some of those new moves in 2k19. Particularly the new armbars, 3+4.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, me man said:

Hi,

Some of the 2k20 moves can be backported to 2k19. I have posted some backported moves in my other thread on the forum .

There are minor issues with the armbar 3 and 4 as the attacker isn't making proper contact with arm of the opponent.

• Like 1

I'm also interested in some back ports of moves from 2k20, specifically from the Wasteland Wanderers pack...They finally did fantasy moves and I think they'd make a great addition to 2k19!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Neiogeo said:

I'm also interested in some back ports of moves from 2k20, specifically from the Wasteland Wanderers pack...They finally did fantasy moves and I think they'd make a great addition to 2k19!

Hi, 

Hopefully if we can open the cak files again.

21 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

Hopefully if we can open the cak files again.

I agree. I read through this and your other thread, so I'm kind of caught up with what's happening. Was this a recent patching issue, or did it start with the Bump in the Night DLC? It looks like, in their haste to fix the public outcry, they may have inadvertently created a wall against modding by creating messy code that's undecipherable with our current toolset.

I gotta commend you for the moves you have gotten to work, though - It's a lot of experimentation to get the few that work, to fit into 2k19.

37 minutes ago, Neiogeo said:

I agree. I read through this and your other thread, so I'm kind of caught up with what's happening. Was this a recent patching issue, or did it start with the Bump in the Night DLC? It looks like, in their haste to fix the public outcry, they may have inadvertently created a wall against modding by creating messy code that's undecipherable with our current toolset.

I gotta commend you for the moves you have gotten to work, though - It's a lot of experimentation to get the few that work, to fit into 2k19.

Hi,

This happened with the wasteland wanderers DLC update. So now no files other than the files in the sound folder can be accessed. Fixing this issue will definitely require the expertise of the dude who cracked the cak files in the first place as he isn't a modder on the forums. The code was just incorporated into wrestleminus.

21 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hey you can use the codex version of the game . The game is in version 1.01 also with bump in the night dlc . Hope you can open those cak files . I am afraid to download it as i have the original version too .

Also can r truths split leg dodge can be used as a irish whip acrions ? Like dropdown and leapfrog section ? It is under grapple section now 

R-truth's split leg dodge can be used as an Irish whip rebound action, but unlike the   Leap frog and drop down  rebound actions, the opponent wil stop after the second rebound. I've done this . I will update the files and reupload

• Woo 1

1 minute ago, straight edge subhasis said:

all I knew that orton had 2 versions of that backbreaker  . the inverted one is different he turns the opponent then catches his throat with arm then performs backbreaker . I saw that last on wwe 13 never played 2k14 don't remember if that is in wwe 2k15 . you can check that . but i know that backbreaker was different

I'll have a look at the Inverted  Backbreaker in 2k15 and 2k16. Thanks.

• Too Sweet 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/25/2019 at 3:36 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

I had fixed that issue and reuploaded the updated pack I will suggest you redownload again.

I downloaded your latest update, extracted it and pasted it according to the folder structure as i did in your previous updates but yet these new moves are not listed in my Create-A-Move Set list.

Please i'm unable to play WWE 2K19 because of this issue because all my players moves are gone.

And i have one request too. since that's it for 2k19, can you create an arc file which includes these updated files so that our WWE 2k19 game starts faster?

because it takes too much time in running without the arc file

Kindly reply

Edited by shaharyar90
Spelling mistake

55 minutes ago, shaharyar90 said:

I downloaded your latest update, extracted it and pasted it according to the folder structure as i did in your previous updates but yet these new moves are not listed in my Create-A-Move Set list.

Please i'm unable to play WWE 2K19 because of this issue because all my players moves are gone.

And i have one request too. since that's it for 2k19, can you create an arc file which includes these updated files so that our WWE 2k19 game starts faster?

because it takes too much time in running without the arc file

Kindly reply

Hi,

So let’s assume you are starting from scratch.

1. You need to download the 2k19 ported moves pack on this thread first. Copy all the files to the appropriate folders.

2. Download the 2k20 ported moves from my other thread, copy and paste the file contents according to the file structure. Some of the files are updated versions of those in the 2k19 ported moves. .

You need to ensure you don’t have multiple copies of the files in other folders. For instance perform a search in your main folder for createmode.pac.createmode_p10, createmode_p20 and createmode_p30.pac files. These files should be found in the pac/root folder only. If you find copies of these files in other folder locations, then you’ll have issues as that copy might be outdated. You will need to delete them.

Creating a new Arc file will not solve that problem. I didn’t add any new files to the game with the ported moves. Each move pac file is like a container with some empty slots. I just copy into these slots but it’s the same file.

The arc file also checks the size of the file and iif any modifications have been made. If modifications are detected , the game will crash with mods. That’s why we need to remove the file for mods to load in the game. It’s not just for files added, but the integrity of each file, like when you want to restore files in your game with steam and files which have been modified in any way are replaced.

• Like 1

Hey, great mod and everything is working well but I have a problem that some of the taunts like kevin owens and kofi kingston's are not showing up in the moveset section. I don't know if 2k20 ported moves or this moves causes that. Can u fix that? Thank you!

• Like 1

OK, time to feel stupid: I just bought the game this morning and copied the pac folder from the ZIP file to the right place, but when I started the game, it got as far as the trademark screen and then crashed to the desktop with no error message.  Am I missing something obvious?

EDIT: I haven't installed any other mods yet...this is the first.

Edited by DoubleAgent74
more info
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

Hey, great mod and everything is working well but I have a problem that some of the taunts like kevin owens and kofi kingston's are not showing up in the moveset section. I don't know if 2k20 ported moves or this moves causes that. Can u fix that? Thank you!

Hi, 

Ive had a look. What Ive noticed taunts are showing up on the characters movesets but not selectable for another character. This also affets some taunts for some other superstars. 

It seems the game will not make all taunts selectable most likely due to the additional moves from 2k19 and 20. This is a bug I have experienced before and it seems there is no solution to it.

I can fix Kevin Owens and Kofi Kingston's taunts not being selectable for other stars but it will make one of the other superstar's taunts not selectable. It doesn't affect the taunt if it is added to their moveset with data editor. It seems there is a limit to the number of moves which can be selectable in the preview. If you view Owens and Kingston's movesets for instance, the taunts are still assigned to their moveset.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 9:08 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

So let’s assume you are starting from scratch.

1. You need to download the 2k19 ported moves pack on this thread first. Copy all the files to the appropriate folders.

2. Download the 2k20 ported moves from my other thread, copy and paste the file contents according to the file structure. Some of the files are updated versions of those in the 2k19 ported moves. .

You need to ensure you don’t have multiple copies of the files in other folders. For instance perform a search in your main folder for createmode.pac.createmode_p10, createmode_p20 and createmode_p30.pac files. These files should be found in the pac/root folder only. If you find copies of these files in other folder locations, then you’ll have issues as that copy might be outdated. You will need to delete them.

Creating a new Arc file will not solve that problem. I didn’t add any new files to the game with the ported moves. Each move pac file is like a container with some empty slots. I just copy into these slots but it’s the same file.

The arc file also checks the size of the file and iif any modifications have been made. If modifications are detected , the game will crash with mods. That’s why we need to remove the file for mods to load in the game. It’s not just for files added, but the integrity of each file, like when you want to restore files in your game with steam and files which have been modified in any way are replaced.

Thank you for your detailed reply,

I understood your point regarding the arc file.

As for the Ported move pack i didn't find any duplicate copies of those pac files in my WWE 2k19 folder but when i pasted your 2k20 Ported moves files into my game folder, moves started to appear in my C-A-Moveset List but still most of them are not working.

I mean there is no preview of those moves when i select them on list, both the dummy wrestlers disappears.

1 hour ago, shaharyar90 said:

Thank you for your detailed reply,

I understood your point regarding the arc file.

As for the Ported move pack i didn't find any duplicate copies of those pac files in my WWE 2k19 folder but when i pasted your 2k20 Ported moves files into my game folder, moves started to appear in my C-A-Moveset List but still most of them are not working.

I mean there is no preview of those moves when i select them on list, both the dummy wrestlers disappears.

Did you ensure you have copied all the files in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder to the exact same folder in your game.

The reason where is no preview is the game cant locate the files.