WWE 2K19 - Ported Move Animations/ Moves not listed in Create-a Moveset. (Complete pack) - That's all for 2k19.

BlindedByTheGrace

18 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ive just seen. You are looking at the wrong thread. This is the thread you need to download from

Thanks you! Now its working!

Also, after mod install I need to Regenerate and clear Chuck def or only clear?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Ahsan Nisar said:

files removed

Hi,

The moves pack is now on this thread. I have updated it with some 2k20 moves. The link is on the first page.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I installed the moves pack only, just dropped the pac folder into my game directory so it overwrites 65 files. Whenever I try to go and edit a moveset the game crashes to desktop. I tried regenerating my chunk0 with Custom Charcter Tools but still just crash. This is the first time I'm trying to install a mod, anyone have any idea?

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, IAMROBSON said:

why has the download link been removed 

Hi,

I haven't removed the mod. The link to the ported moves pack is now on a new thread which also contains ported entrances since I added some moves from 2k20 in addition to those from 19. I posted a link to that thread on page 1 of this thread.

Here is a link to thread. If you go to page 1, you will find a separate download link for the ported moves.

I will update the information on this thread over the weekend to avoid confusion.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Banshee said:

Hi! The mod works perfectly, but most 2K20 moves don't have their pin combo function. Is it normal, or did I miss something during the installation?

Hi, No you didn't miss anything. The developers changed the way pin combos work in 2k20. The data which the game reads to trigger pin combos was placed in a different file which isn't compatible with 2k19.

3 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, No you didn't miss anything. The developers changed the way pin combos work in 2k20. The data which the game reads to trigger pin combos was placed in a different file which isn't compatible with 2k19.

Oh, what a shame. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2021 at 12:56 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

The moves pack is now on this thread. I have updated it with some 2k20 moves. The link is on the first page.

Hey man can u plz  port the over the top rope front flip animation when u enter the ring from older games so we can finally pull off the buckshot lariat and thx. @BlindedByTheGrace

Edited by Daddybadguy

6 hours ago, Daddybadguy said:

Hey man can u plz  port the over the top rope front flip animation when u enter the ring from older games so we can finally pull off the buckshot lariat and thx. @BlindedByTheGrace

Hi,

The move ,Rolling Ring in, was never added to the PS4/XBOX/PC versions of the game. The motion files from previous gen games like 2k14 and previous , are not compatible so can't be ported over.

A lot of the moves I ported from previous games were converted from last gen versions by the developers, but its seems they only converted selected moves when the PC/PS4 version of 2k15 was developed. Sadly we haven't got the tools to convert motion data which Yukes do as it's their own software, so there is little we can do in that respect. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dogychip said:

I installed the pack and it seems to work, but for some reason the "Hangman's Neckbreaker 5" move does not appear, neither in Data Editor nor ingame. 

Hi, Hangmans Neckbreaker 5 is the new name for Rude Awakening 1 in WWE 2K20.

In 2k19 , you will need to look for Rude Awakening 1 

• Like 1

Thank you for this. It's absolutely wonderful not just to get animations from 2k20 in the game, but some old favorites back as well. The Eddie frog splash you readded is one of my favorite moves in franchise history, and that new Rock Bottom is gorgeous too. Tremendous work my friend.

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace locked this topic