Wajahat's Mods ***Brock Lesnar WM31 Released***

wajahat

Dude, it looks awesome!!! But, can you make pants lighter and "shiny"? It's really dark. Heres a video which might help...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOssR0nb4TE

The pants cant be much shiny because to make them i need to import a pant obj into a slot thus the hair obj will suffer. Its the hair that i am concerned the most. I could make it shiny for the in-ring attire but i guess other people will have a problem with that. BTw he used to wear that type of pants too ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=symSsr53I98

Dude, it looks awesome!!! But, can you make pants lighter and "shiny"? It's really dark. Heres a video which might help...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOssR0nb4TE

The pants cant be much shiny because to make them i need to import a pant obj into a slot thus the hair obj will suffer. Its the hair that i am concerned the most. I could make it shiny for the in-ring attire but i guess other people will have a problem with that. BTw he used to wear that type of pants too ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=symSsr53I98

Just make the pants natural black instead of complete black, same goes for the gloves also. Match the color with his torso. Look at the gloves yjkim0901's Undertaker. Keep the gloves that way (same as default just logos removed), it'll look better.

• Like 1

Just make the pants natural black instead of complete black, same goes for the gloves also. Match the color with his torso. Look at the gloves yjkim0901's Undertaker. Keep the gloves that way (same as default just logos removed), it'll look better.

will surely look into that. thanks :)

Got sometime and worked on the undertaker taking ur advice and so presenting an updated preview, 

updated hair color, gloves changed, shiny taker pants with logo and added left elbow pad 

• Like 1

Undertaker is coming along great man :) 

I'd say reduce the size of the logo on the pant as well as the cap though. Also, the hairline looks a little bit weird, I'm guessing coz you used somebody else's hair, maybe you can fix that as well?

I agree with @TheHeartbreakKid, the logos on the cap and pants are big. Make it a little bit smaller, and his hairline does not look right. I suggest ask @yjkim0901 for help about the hair though. Anyway, overall, it's coming along great. And when you finish the long hair one, fix the short hair one too. LOL! Great job man! :lol

I'd say reduce the size of the logo on the pant as well as the cap though. Also, the hairline looks a little bit weird, I'm guessing coz you used somebody else's hair, maybe you can fix that as well?

thanks man, i will surely look into that before releasing it. also i couldn't find anyway till now to insert the short pant objects without glitching. so i guess we should release the shirt austin with all your logos .

• Like 1

thanks man, i will surely look into that before releasing it. also i couldn't find anyway till now to insert the short pant objects without glitching. so i guess we should release the shirt austin with all your logos .

Now it looks way better than before. But yeah if you can do just what TheHeartbreakKid said and make the sunglasses a bit less dark, then it'll be perfect. Keep up the good work man.

• Like 1

ABA undertaker v2 released . For the link visit the first post  

Can't wait to try it out :D BTW, is his skin a bit yellow-ish?

i dont think so, the skin texture was done by my friend Beastedot9. and he is really good at it. Hope u like it :)

• Like 4

damn! thanks for tha ABA takers! awesome work man! 

-----EDIT-----

• just some minor things i noticed, the gloves for aba short hair and v1 are painted,
while v2 long hair has real gloves. is it because of limitations?
• there's a bug in both aba's elbow pads, during match. unnoticable in entrance.

i don't mind the hair anymore, it's fine for me as it differentiates aba and phenom taker. lol!

but overall, it's great! must have mod. ;)

Edited by alryan011
  • Like 1

ABA undertaker v2 released . For the link visit the first post  

Can't wait to try it out :D BTW, is his skin a bit yellow-ish?

i dont think so, the skin texture was done by my friend Beastedot9. and he is really good at it. Hope u like it :)

Nice work man... nice work ^_^ I really wanna try both ABA

• Like 1

damn! thanks for tha ABA takers! awesome work man! 

-----EDIT-----

• just some minor things i noticed, the gloves for aba short hair and v1 are painted,
while v2 long hair has real gloves. is it because of limitations?
• there's a bug in both aba's elbow pads, during match. unnoticable in entrance.

i don't mind the hair anymore, it's fine for me as it differentiates aba and phenom taker. lol!

but overall, it's great! must have mod. ;)

i really wanted the gloves of taker but had to have the glasses too so i had to use hogan's gloves. yes i know of the glitch of skin peeping out of elbow pad and i thought i took care of it before releasing it but somehow it turns out that i forgot to inject it into the model. thanks btw 

The ABA Taker elbow pads glitch is so annoying. If you don't mind, could you fix it with the inject one? Thanks ^_^

no worries i will update them :)

• Like 1

@eri619 , bro i too started to work on head objects and it seems like i am loving it. made my foley head using prinsto's tutorial and i know its not perfect but its ok for me. though i want to thank you for the head u created for my mankind. once th problem is fixed with my game i will start the Dude Love and Cactus Jack

xKJ3gPZ.png 

• Like 1

@eri619 , bro i too started to work on head objects and it seems like i am loving it. made my foley head using prinsto's tutorial and i know its not perfect but its ok for me. though i want to thank you for the head u created for my mankind. once th problem is fixed with my game i will start the Dude Love and Cactus Jack

xKJ3gPZ.png 

Thats great news man,i'm happy for you,blender is the most powerfull 3d tool there is.Its easy once you get used to it.

• Like 1

Hi wajahat how is your progress on cactus jack?

Hello , i am still working on  the head as i want it to be perfect. please bear the extra time as i am very certain that u will love the end product.

• Like 1

@wajahat, could you please release ABA Undertaker v1 and 2 with the elbow pad glitch and everything fixed? Really want to use that in my game :) 

sure bro, i will start on making an update to it . i know the glitches looks bad and i reall want to improve them. glad u want to play with them . i will post an updated version shortly :)

• Like 2