Wajahat's Mods ***Brock Lesnar WM31 Released***

wajahat

Sorry i have been very busy lately, thus couldn't get time to finish my mods. I promise to finish them asap when i get some free time. Had a little Brock Lesnar Mod which i had started way back but never got time to complete it. Its a work in progress so its not a final version. Still trying to make textures perfect , any help related to it will be appreciated

BROCK LESNAR WORK IN PROGRESS (Thanks to my bro @Eri619 for helping me with normal baking, and his base model)

frpeF2e.png

Hx4WrQi.png

• Like 3

Sorry i have been very busy lately, thus couldn't get time to finish my mods. I promise to finish them asap when i get some free time. Had a little Brock Lesnar Mod which i had started way back but never got time to complete it. Its a work in progress so its not a final version. Still trying to make textures perfect , any help related to it will be appreciated

BROCK LESNAR WORK IN PROGRESS (Thanks to my bro @Eri619 for helping me with normal baking, and his base model)

frpeF2e.png

Hx4WrQi.png

How does he look if you put Brock's ingame texture?

frpeF2e.png

Hx4WrQi.png

How does he look if you put Brock's ingame texture?

i used 2k14's retro lesnar texture, actually i am new to modelling faces, and dont know much about photoshop so u can see the face and body mismatch. didnt try the current 2k15 texture as it looked horrible to me. i love 2k14 brock as it looks perfect to me 

Current Brock Lesnar (Fixed)

J6pOzls.png

Is he having facial animation?

Anyway great work!

i had to remove facial animations because any editing to the head model leads to destortion

Oh, no problem :) 

@Wajahat, Bhai, Yaar aapkey MODS classic hain yaar ! 

Tommy Dreamer, Raven & Ken Shamrock ka koi plan ? :)

Preview of Retro Brock Lesnar , download links will be up shortly (Special thanks to @.RaieE. for face texture @Eri619 for base model)

There u go, WAJAHAT, I had downloaded BROCK RETRO from eri619 but it was missing these WRIST BANDS, thanks, yaar! :) 

• Like 1