Wajahat's Mods ***Brock Lesnar WM31 Released***

wajahat

All of these mods are straight garbage. You pay NO attention to detail and from what i see the texture you use on your Undertaker mods are shit, most likely pulled straight from 2011 and resized to fit (which doesnt work).  I wish i still gave a shit about modding so I could show you how it's REALLY done.  

I couldn't Agree more.

And now he made a fake account to spam your thread. Shame :/

All of these mods are straight garbage. You pay NO attention to detail and from what i see the texture you use on your Undertaker mods are shit, most likely pulled straight from 2011 and resized to fit (which doesnt work).  I wish i still gave a shit about modding so I could show you how it's REALLY done.  

Haha, look who is talking. like u payed attention to it. i have been following ur mods when i came to this forum and u were too lazy to complete ur mods. u are saying like u make ur own textures LOL. my mods are garbage then urs is just the same, atleast  make and do efforts unlike u who just copy others work

"Too Lazy"

Yeah I tend to get that way after working 9+ hours.  And I did make my own textures in my time modding besides if I collaborated. 

and with just one month of experience i am making these mods. and these textures u are criticizing just look at the credits its not mine. it was from beastedot9

i am talking abiut kane's texture u copied from a guy and didnt give him credit until he asked for it

Edited by wajahat

3WhLQS1.png

zO2Oqtp.jpg

zO2Oqtp.jpg

I had less than 2 months experience when these were made, and these were the "Beta"

Oh, you were referring to Titan83's Kane textures that I used UNKNOWINGLY as they were posted in a thread on caws.ws that said they were the textures from the SVR 09 DLC.  Do your research before opening your mouth, cunt.

Edited by AlcLegacy

I mean, people, don't bash on his works. He's trying to share his work with the forum. It's your choice of downloading them or not.

Plus, don't be an ass wajahat. I don't like the way that the guy tells you about the kneepads but still.

• Like 1

Hidden Content

yeah i had already said i was learning and it was my first mod so all those who helped me , i didnt deny to give them credit. and never showed that i know a lot. u were not born a professional , everyone here started a noob. its just so typical of u to show off. if u can make my mods then go on make them i am not stopping u :p

I mean, people, don't bash on his works. He's trying to share his work with the forum. It's your choice of downloading them or not.

Plus, don't be an ass wajahat. I don't like the way that the guy tells you about the kneepads but still.

sorry bro, i know i was rude to him and i shouldnt be but i couldnt help myself saying that. but all these people keep on posting on my thread makes me mad and they are just trying to spoil my thread 

Hidden Content

I had less than 2 months experience when these were made, and these were the "Beta"

Oh, you were referring to Titan83's Kane textures that I used UNKNOWINGLY as they were posted in a thread on caws.ws that said they were the textures from the SVR 09 DLC.  Do your research before opening your mouth, cunt.

knowingly or unknowingly , u copied his work . so just dont brag about how special u are.:P

That's what forums do all the time. When people see something is inappropriate, they point that out and there is nothing wrong about it.
They wouldn't be bashing on your work and more if you were more like when you're talking to me right now.

I know the mods will be here soon so that all these shenanigans will go away but I see where it went wrong.

Edited by yjkim0901

I never copied his work. I Used the textures to make a whole new texture. Download that Kane and compare those textures to his. While the were his and I found out after the fact, I still made them into something different from his own.

Also, I never bragged that I was special? It's okay to feel below me though, man. Not all of us can be this good.

Edited by AlcLegacy

That's what forums do all the time. When people see something is inappropriate, they point that out and there is nothing wrong about it.
They wouldn't be bashing on your work and more if you were more like when you're talking to me right now.

bro i was very humbly asking them to leave my topic alone . because that thing was already done and over but bringing the same thing over and over again is not good. i was rude but i didnt use bad words for him. 

I never copied his work. I Used the textures to make a whole new texture. Download that Kane and compare those textures to his. While the were his and I found out after the fact, I still made them into something different from his own.

Also, I never bragged that I was special? It's okay to feel below me though, man. Not all of us can be this good.

LOL using someones texture and making a whole new texture, what a brilliant guy u are :D :p #copied

You're completely missing the point here, which doesn't surprise me very much. Considering your maturity level I should be surprised your mommy allows you on the computer at all.

if u are such a pussy to bring family into this, then i must say u are very mature. #asshole 

How will they stop when you couldn't stop yourself from replying? I mean, you're giving them reason to stay on your topic.
Man, I love your mods. I also want to thank you during the times I had questions regarding modding.
But regarding what's transpired, you personally admitted you were wrong. However, you keep repeating the same with others.
They just noticed how inappropriate you were when you replied to someone about the WM31 kneepads.
I also noticed that, but disregarded it thinking you were just in a bad mood, until this happened.
Give them a reason to leave. Just forget about it. Accept your mistake, and move on.

• Like 3

How will they stop when you couldn't stop yourself from replying? I mean, you're giving them reason to stay on your topic.
Man, I love your mods. I also want to thank you during the times I had questions regarding modding.
But regarding what's transpired, you personally admitted you were wrong. However, you keep repeating the same with others.
They just noticed how inappropriate you were when you replied to someone about the WM31 kneepads.
I also noticed that, but disregarded it thinking you were just in a bad mood, until this happened.
Give them a reason to leave. Just forget about it. Accept your mistake, and move on.

Seconded. Now he's giving them more reason to stay by mentioning about their works about so forth. There is absolutely no point.

• Like 2

bro , i didnt want to be abusive but they force me to. i had already said that i was rude but these people wont stop until and unless i use their language