Wajahat's Mods ***Brock Lesnar WM31 Released***

wajahat

You can always check Pozzum's list and use a free slot for it.

pozzum gave me a free slot, its 210 which announces undertaker. and i asked anyone who will be happy to make a moveset for aba taker but no one was interested i suppose

nevermind the slot is easy to change

I'll make a moveset some time after your release as I am very busy now.

thank u :) take your time . check ur pm

ABA UNDERTAKER RELEASED

So finally here it is ABA undertaker, get the link on the first post. keep in mind i am new and its my very first mod so don't expect from me to match the levels of these guys here

furthermore, the mod is released without elbow-pad and the textures are fixed accordingly. So please don't request for further modifications as i have other mods to work upon 

Hope u enjoy it :)

• Like 1

ABA UNDERTAKER RELEASED

So finally here it is ABA undertaker, get the link on the first post. keep in mind i am new and its my very first mod so don't expect from me to match the levels of these guys here

furthermore, the mod is released without elbow-pad and the textures are fixed accordingly. So please don't request for further modifications as i have other mods to work upon 

Thanks for mod, he is cool : - )

ABA UNDERTAKER RELEASED

Thanks for mod, he is cool : - )

glad u liked it :)

Good stuff man. Downloading it and will give feedback upon trying out. Hoping to see more mods from you ^_^

looking forward to it. thanks :)

Awesome mod! Thanks for your hard work! Hope to see more great mods like this!

thanks bro :)

wwe 2k16 badass undertaker is next on my list, i think u requested that

Edited by wajahat

Here is ABA Taker's Pofo & Moveset for Slot 210.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/eh4motnkvpgalvo/[FIXED]_ABA_Taker_-_Slot_210_Moveset_Pofo.zip

Sorry, the first one I uploaded was wrong. LOL! Link is now updated with proper moveset.
Just edit advanced entrance to your liking. ;)

Thanks to @wajahat for this awesome mod! :D

Edited by alryan011
  • Like 2

ABA UNDERTAKER RELEASED

Finally you release it... I've been waiting for this ^_^

ABA UNDERTAKER RELEASED

Finally you release it... I've been waiting for this ^_^

Hope u like it :)

Here i present a preview of my 2nd mod: Mankind

please note that i am trying to add the tie to his attire and will probably release the version with the tie.

Used base model of Mick Foley by legrandcissar and mincho sheen 

Hope u guys like the preview :)

• Like 2

Bro I Add Undertaker To Slot 210 And Guess What Happens He Is Wearing His Current Hat In The Entrance Which Is Interacting With Badana Which Looks Awful

bro just make another entrance of him , may be that of bigshow .I havn't yet tested on the slot 210 so can't say whats causing it. will be back with a more suitable answer

Bro I Add Undertaker To Slot 210 And Guess What Happens He Is Wearing His Current Hat In The Entrance Which Is Interacting With Badana Which Looks Awful

it happens when you use the default undertaker entrance. just change his entrance to another or use advanced entrance. after all, when he was ABA/Big Evil his entrance was different.

Another awesome mod from you man. Can't wait.
Just curious though, his polo is super white clean. LOL!
If can be done, only a suggestion, put some dirt into that polo.
And, are there no models for a 3/4 polo that can be used?
Anyway, overall, this is great. ;)

Another awesome mod from you man. Can't wait.
Just curious though, his polo is super white clean. LOL!
If can be done, only a suggestion, put some dirt into that polo.
And, are there no models for a 3/4 polo that can be used?
Anyway, overall, this is great. ;)

come on man, mankind finally started washing his clothes and u have a problem with that xD

btw thanks :)