Wajahat's Mods ***Brock Lesnar WM31 Released***

wajahat

Thank you for making my absolute favorite version of Undertaker, also really looking forward to Dude Love, please keep up the excellent work :)

Loving Undertaker mods, can't wait for em. Keep it up.

Thank you guys, been trying to pull this entrance attire for the undertaker. but the attire fails at the lower part. Hope i get this to work 

tSZ3lCj.png

• Like 2

I don't mind you doing Ministry Taker.

Like everyone says, the more, the better.

FYI, it's complicated to add the robes to the entrance attire since it is related to bones and etc. I don't even know what to do with that.

Edited by yjkim0901

I don't mind you doing Ministry Taker.

Like everyone says, the more, the better.

FYI, it's complicated to add the robes to the entrance attire since it is related to bones and etc. I don't even know what to do with that.

yes bro, that is the reason why the lower part is not working. but still i want to try and hope it works. have something related to it , i will pm u 

any news regarding your long hair aba taker bro? anyway, just take your time. just excited. lol. ;)

LOL , i completely forgot about that. hopefully i will continue with him again after i add the shorts to stone cold

So i am finally done with 6 attires of The Rock , little bit texturing left but almost over :

Wrestlemania 15

Wrestlemania 18

Random attire

Wrestlemania 20

Wrestlemania 27

Wrestlemania 28

Hope u guys like it. (Credit: Used some mods of PH_Guy for wm 20 & 28 textures and used amazing-maze model as base)

previews will be up any moment

Edited by wajahat
  • Like 1

Bringing THE ROCK from attitude era, Hope u guys like it :)

P.S will be releasing this attire tomorrow (with a little bit of fixing) and the rest 5 attires sometime after 

Bro Just Remarkable Is The Attire Is A CAW Or You Make That If So WOW!