Wajahat's Mods ***Brock Lesnar WM31 Released***

wajahat

I Hate to start another thing before finishing up on the last one. Just tried giving an attitude era look to The ROCK ( all credits to @amazing-maze & @Louevil76) 

Here is a preview what i have done so far , a little bit adjustment on the hair and used Louevil76 face textures and maze's model as base . Still to do is an entrance attire with vest and in-ring attire of the rock . and i will release it very soon as i am not done with the ABA taker and would like to give my time to him.

Fb6RyJQ.png

Reference pic

20110601_bl_1999_r.jpg

ykaRnV2.png

Hope you can make The Rock Hollywood too. That's would be awesome I think... ^^

Undertaker looks great...One minor problem tho...Logo on his pants needs to be smaller and is there a way to shift it upward on his thigh? 

thanku :)

sure i will look into that 

I Hate to start another thing before finishing up on the last one. Just tried giving an attitude era look to The ROCK ( all credits to @amazing-maze & @Louevil76) 

Here is a preview what i have done so far , a little bit adjustment on the hair and used Louevil76 face textures and maze's model as base . Still to do is an entrance attire with vest and in-ring attire of the rock . and i will release it very soon as i am not done with the ABA taker and would like to give my time to him.

Fb6RyJQ.png

Reference pic

20110601_bl_1999_r.jpg

ykaRnV2.png

Hope you can make The Rock Hollywood too. That's would be awesome I think... ^^

i will try that , once i finish up with these mods i have taken up . 

Mankind looks great already man :) 

I think the pants need to be a little more brown than red and adjust the normals so that they don't shine so much

thanks for the suggestion  bro . i really appreciate that :)

will pm u related to this if u can help

in-ring attire of aba taker. mankind still in work . will preview the final build in next preview

Wough... ABA Undertaker looks nice. Looking forward for Mankind too ^^

thanks bro :)

Nice job man! You should ask permition to Legrand and add Mankind as another attire for his Mick Foley mod!

i have asked their permission to use mick foley mod and yes it will be great to have it added as an alternate attire. i will talk to them once i am finished with the mod. 

Nice job man! You should ask permition to Legrand and add Mankind as another attire for his Mick Foley mod!

i have asked their permission to use mick foley mod and yes it will be great to have it added as an alternate attire. i will talk to them once i am finished with the mod. 

Good stuff. Keep it up, you're doing a great job :)

Good stuff. Keep it up, you're doing a great job :)

Thanks bro :)

Update 2 : undertaker's entrance, with titantron and music :)  still some texture tweaking left. i will release the undertaker probably on Wednesday 

Will this new taker mod be similar to 2k16? Hope so. BTW looks great! 

already started to make 2k16 look-alike need some work on hair and its ready to go :)

iLYoWvy.jpg

• Like 2

FIrst of all- Thanks once again for this awesome mod!!! Two minor problems tho: His top's color should be darker (black), and secondly it would be awesome if you make the logo much smaller on his pants. Other than that...BRAVO!!!

FIrst of all- Thanks once again for this awesome mod!!! Two minor problems tho: His top's color should be darker (black), and secondly it would be awesome if you make the logo much smaller on his pants. Other than that...BRAVO!!!

i can't do the the top exactly black because it doesn't look good on him in the game as the whole attire gets black  and i have fixed the logo on the entrance attire but might have probably forgotten to edit it in the in-ring attire. all these changes will be there in the final update. don't worry :)

Looks great. Although I still see the nWo mark from the Hogan's top. You would probably have to fix the normal.

Also, if you couldn't add the elbow pad for Taker, just leave him without it and it would make your mod more legit.

• Like 1

Looks great. Although I still see the nWo mark from the Hogan's top. You would probably have to fix the normal.

Also, if you couldn't add the elbow pad for Taker, just leave him without it and it would make your mod more legit.

bro , thanx for pointing that out form me. at first i didnt notice it  because i was in a hurry to add different stuffs to him.

yes i will update it :)

As i promised i am all done with the ABA undertaker and will release it once the uploading is completed.

I have used the slot of the current undertaker 103 so its right now as a replacement. 

Since no one happened to make a moveset by this time.

So stay tuned. :)

You can always check Pozzum's list and use a free slot for it.

pozzum gave me a free slot, its 210 which announces undertaker. and i asked anyone who will be happy to make a moveset for aba taker but no one was interested i suppose

nevermind the slot is easy to change

Edited by wajahat

You can always check Pozzum's list and use a free slot for it.

pozzum gave me a free slot, its 210 which announces undertaker. and i asked anyone who will be happy to make a moveset for aba taker but no one was interested i suppose

nevermind the slot is easy to change

I'll make a moveset some time after your release as I am very busy now.