WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

50 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

special thanks to mark/Rampage for helping me with the robbie rage render. I still need help with Kenny Kaos though. I know the below photos aren't great but I need something to replace Noam Dar's render. Can someone please make a render for Kenny Kaos out of one of below photos?

kenny-kaos-15bd5b9c-6944-4085-9e6c-75c04340?cb=20160914084914kenny-kaos.jpg

Having just started to dabble in making renders, the less stuff in the background, the better. Plus if you can find a PNG file it would be much easier (just some thoughts) 

9 minutes ago, mancavehawkeye40 said:

Having just started to dabble in making renders, the less stuff in the background, the better. Plus if you can find a PNG file it would be much easier (just some thoughts) 

yeah agreed but Kaos doesn't have many photos anywhere so it's hard enough finding one period. Unfortunately, he would have to be cut out of one of the top 3 photos

On 3/4/2021 at 1:18 PM, mancavehawkeye40 said:

I might give it a go @eplate2 and see what I can do, again I'm still a rookie with renders

hey @mancavehawkeye40 just wanted to check and see if you had a chance to try to make a render for that Kenny Kaos image - I really appreciate you trying to help me with it 🙂 thanks so much!

1 hour ago, eplate2 said:

hey @mancavehawkeye40 just wanted to check and see if you had a chance to try to make a render for that Kenny Kaos image - I really appreciate you trying to help me with it 🙂 thanks so much!

If you check the 2KM Discord, I noticed somebody did one for you (back on March 3rd) in the "renders" category 

Just now, mancavehawkeye40 said:

If you check the 2KM Discord, I noticed somebody did one for you (back on March 3rd) in the "renders" category 

I only see Robbie Rage - I know mark/Rampage helped me with him but I don't see Kenny in there unless I am missing him

1 minute ago, eplate2 said:

I only see Robbie Rage - I know mark/Rampage helped me with him but I don't see Kenny in there unless I am missing him

Thought he did both, I'll have to go back and look 

• Thanks 1

Hey I was wondering, has anyone got the WWE 2K20 Manager Bret Hart ported yet for 2K19? If not is there anyone that can? 😁

On 3/4/2021 at 1:05 AM, hipnosys said:

Hey. I've been wondering if anyone's ported JAXSON RYKER or JERRY LAWLER yet from 2K20 to 2K19? Especially since Ryker seems to actually be the only UNforgotten son with Elias now. Any luck? I tried searching and can only find other requests for Ryker/Gunner

Also is there anyone willing to port a Creations Version of Jaxson Ryker?

Edited by hipnosys
  • What? 1

Hi everyone, I am new here starting modding just last week, love the work so many of you have put forward.

I have 2 requests if anyone can help that be great, i have movesets and pofos and themes  for  Marty Scurll and Minoru Suzuki but i can find any character mods. then one i found for scurll was deleted and the one for suzuki was password protected after download. If anyone can help me find a mod of these 2 i would be very grateful. Thank you.

ps this is for 2k19.

Edited by SeanFayt

2 minutes ago, SeanFayt said:

Hi everyone, I am new here starting modding just last week, love the work so many of you have put forward.

I have 2 requests if anyone can help that be great, i have movesets and pofos and themes  for  Marty Scurll and Minoru Suzuki but i can find any character mods. then one i found for scurll was deleted and the one for suzuki was password protected after download. If anyone can help me find a mod of these 2 i would be very grateful. Thank you.

i recommend reaching out to the mod creator - it's bad form and disrespectful for anyone to share a mod that wasn't created by us. I would simply send a DM to the creator and see if they can help you with both models - the modders are all terrific people and generally willing to help us out - good luck!

Thank you kindly for the advice,

the issue is i'm not sure if either modder are on this site for the Two characters i spoke of, the Scurll I came across was a link  that was deleted on a youtube video but the credit  was for a modder named Brave i believe.

the password Protected Suzuki was submitted to the 2kmod site by a name called no one. in the chat on that site its been over 9 months since anyone got a response. So if anyone has info on how to reach out them or  if any other Modders can help with their own versions of Minoru Suzuki or Marty Scurll for 2k19 thanks again.

3 minutes ago, SeanFayt said:

the issue is i'm not sure if either modder are on this site for the Two characters i spoke of, the Scurll I came across was a link  that was deleted on a youtube video but the credit  was for a modder named Brave i believe.

the password Protected Suzuki was submitted to the 2kmod site by a name called no one. in the chat on that site its been over 9 months since anyone got a response. So if anyone has info on how to reach out them or  if any other Modders can help with their own versions of Minoru Suzuki or Marty Scurll for 2k19 thanks again.

yeah i checked the discord mod link channel and also through Smacktalks - it looks like the Scurll mod that was available in the past was broken somehow (not sure the details) so it was deleted. You may have to see if anyone can make a new one for you so you are in the right place to make a request. 

The Suzuki one I'm not sure of really

15 hours ago, detourne said:

http://2kmodz.com/file/d4970cf507e1803956267c15fc9b3ed8

You can use this file with a Tazz pofo/moveset in CCT and it works great,  he doesn't have the headset, and Refat did a fantastic render.

When I try to download, it says I "do not own this game" and won't let me download. I do own the game, but I don't know a way around this.

Do you have the ch files by chance?

does anyone know what tools are used to create character mods? I'm looking into making my own mods and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for tools,software or tutorials. Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask

• Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 11:47 PM, iliketurtles said:

When I try to download, it says I "do not own this game" and won't let me download. I do own the game, but I don't know a way around this.

Do you have the ch files by chance?

You need to have it connected to your steam account, i believe.

On 3/12/2021 at 4:02 PM, SeanFayt said:

Message "No One" on here, he's very helpful and will supply the passwords.