Anyone willing to share 

Dynamite kid 

Bad news brown

Rougeau brothers 

Billy jack Haynes

Don Muraco

Ken Patera

Koko b ware

Thanks to anyone willing to share these. 

On 6/29/2021 at 9:14 AM, romerio88 said:

Hi there, 

I'm quite late to the modding game and it appears that some masterpieces don't seem to be accessable anymore. Nevertheless, there are more than enough peices of art to relive the good old WCW and WWF days. Speaking of which I would still demand the following superstars: 

WCW 

Renegade 

St. Craig Pittmann

WWF 

Iron Sheik (can't find a ported version?!) 

Paul Orndorff 

Bertha Faye

The Blu Brothers

Jean-Pierre Lafitte 

Marty Janetty (95' Attires) 

Sid Vicious - the ingame model looks, well not like Sid at all 

Dean Douglas 

Aldo Montoya (is not accessible anymore?) 

Rico 

Jimmy Wang Jang 

Funaki 

Kenzo Suzuki 

Nathan Jones 

Trevor Murdoch 

Tomko 

Eugene 

Paul London 

Maybe some of them are exciting enough for the modding crew - Commission is definitely an option for me, since I'm really interested in creating a comprehensive universe! 

Tomko, London, Murdoch, Wang Yang, Sheik and Funaki all have well made mods that are available for download, you just have to dig through the mod posts on here, it’s really not too much to go through, if you want to pm me I can try to help you find them if you can’t find them. One helpful thing for finding them is to look up “(whoever you’re looking for) mod wwe 2k19” on google and then look at the YouTube results. Lots of channels post links to the mods their showing/using , Bam Bam’s universe is a great one to check. Also on some of his vids he states some wrestlers are no longer available however I still found links for most of those still sitting in these forums somewhere 

Edited by Zenzu

8 hours ago, Zenzu said:

Bam Bam’s universe is a great one to check. Also on some of his vids he states some wrestlers are no longer available however I still found links for most of those still sitting in these forums somewhere 

Thats just a channel some user downloads mods and showcases them.  He doesnt create the characters nor is his channel a hub for those looking for more than what is offered on the site. .  The search bar is more than adequate find what is needed.  If people can use the youtube search bar to find videos, they can use the smacktalks search bar to actually find the mods. 

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Corny 1

@jamesmichaels Hi dude, I've updated my real renders post with the following assets A & B, as you're searching Marty Janetty, I have done also in the same way The Rockers Click here

- Champion IC Marty Janetty

- Marty Janetty

- THE ROCKERS Marty Janetty

- THE ROCKERS Shawn Michaels

Hope you enjoy.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1

On 7/25/2021 at 10:26 PM, hulkamania4life said:

Anyone willing to share 

Dynamite kid 

Bad news brown

Rougeau brothers 

Billy jack Haynes- Got from Bgtv Big Thanks!!!

Don Muraco

Ken Patera

Koko b ware

Thanks to anyone willing to share these. 

Anyone??? 

Edited by hulkamania4life

On 7/28/2021 at 6:52 AM, BlackBen83 said:

@jamesmichaels Hi dude, I've updated my real renders post with the following assets A & B, as you're searching Marty Janetty, I have done also in the same way The Rockers Click here

- Champion IC Marty Janetty

- Marty Janetty

- THE ROCKERS Marty Janetty

- THE ROCKERS Shawn Michaels

Hope you enjoy.

Ben

You're a legend dude! Thank you!

• Like 1

Hey, does anyone have a configuration or something that makes it so Signatures aren't as powerful as Finishers in the game?

I've messed with the sliders and it forces finishers and signatures to have the exact same power level, and it sucks because AI don't like cycling through their entire movesets to just settle for Signatures being a 3rd and 4th finisher, see I love booking ai vs ai matches, and alot of the wrestlers I like use signatures as setups to their finishers and this obviously gets problematic when signatures are as powerful as finishers because the AI treats like to end matches as soon as possible...

ie. The Twist of Fate into the Swanton Bomb, The Leviathan Spinebuster into the Batista Bomb, the spear into the jackhammer, etc.

but then you have stuff like Drew McIntyre's headbutt the Gloscow Kiss ending matches where it obviously shouldnt...

sorry to have so many requests on this thread.

I would absolutely love to have this attire for Jeff Hardy in WWE 2K19, who doesn't love bandana Jeff Hardy right?

I don't fully know what all is needed for a mod if it's only used as an attire but as long as Jeff can look like this in game and not crash my game it works for me!

33.jpg

I always felt the in game version was Goldberg didn't have the ridiculous thick neck, large traps that he had at the time, and his facial hair was too dark. So, I'm wondering if someone can make a true WCW Goldberg with his neck thicker than his head, watermelon size traps, and his WCW accurate facial hair with the touch of grey?

On 8/9/2021 at 9:06 PM, samisevil777 said:

I always felt the in game version was Goldberg didn't have the ridiculous thick neck, large traps that he had at the time, and his facial hair was too dark. So, I'm wondering if someone can make a true WCW Goldberg with his neck thicker than his head, watermelon size traps, and his WCW accurate facial hair with the touch of grey?

Try this thread:

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/70148-leon-2k19-mods-the-rockers-shawn-michaels-and-marty-jannetty-akeem-one-man-gang-released/

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 5:58 AM, detourne said:

Could anyone please tell me who made the White tanktop and Flock Billy Kidman mods?

I'm having trouble racking down the creator to download the mods.

Thanks!

Bump!

Also, Could anyone please share a WEM of Where is My Mind? I can't get the convertor to work on Sound Editor.

Thanks!

Absolutely begging for someone to make a Starlight Kid mod for me. I've been trying so hard to find one and I can't find one anywhere...The Community Creations has a pretty good one but it's just not the same as a detailed mod!!

DtZIFURVAAAVln1.jpg

7 hours ago, Johnny_Burnstorm said:

Would be awesome to play as Cm Punk with long hair from 2009, the straight edge savior!

2KM - Enhance Your Game (2kmodz.com)

This is the one I use!! really good

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 12:43 AM, B4G.TV said:

Yup, I got them all working in 2k19.

Hillbilly Jim - Koko B. Ware - Bad News Brown - Jimmy Snuka - Mr. Wonderful
All By @matt2282p for 2k18  >> Click Here

Make sure you leave him some love.

PEACE.

I'm trying to get a ch for Bad News Brown. Search got me to this post, but unfortunately that thread is not up anymore. 

Looks like he's become pretty hard to find for 2K19. Anyone have a Bad News Brown or link they don't mind sharing?