WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

5 hours ago, iliketurtles said:

Hey guys, would anyone be willing to get me the Hall of Fame attire grey hair Bret Hart from 2K20? I just need the character file.

Hi,

2k20 character files can’t be used in 2k19 in their original form as they aren’t pac files. 

Not sure if this is possible. But, I just realized you cannot cash-in MITB during a Championship match or at a PPV in Universe Mode. 

Is it possible to bypass that limitation through mods somehow? 

• Like 1

Apologies if something like this already exists, searching for it didn't bring up anything. Are there any mods that would allow me to recreate something similar to the Aztec Warfare match from LU? Essentially something that would let me make a custom Royal Rumble where wrestlers are eliminated by Pin or Submission instead of over the top rope. In the base game that option is greyed out.

6 hours ago, BLiTZY said:

Apologies if something like this already exists, searching for it didn't bring up anything. Are there any mods that would allow me to recreate something similar to the Aztec Warfare match from LU? Essentially something that would let me make a custom Royal Rumble where wrestlers are eliminated by Pin or Submission instead of over the top rope. In the base game that option is greyed out.

I'd LOVE to know if this is possible. 

Having a 10, 20, 30 man/woman Rumble where it's only pins and subs would be epic. 

Anyone got any info on this? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CuddlyCorey said:

I'd LOVE to know if this is possible. 

Having a 10, 20, 30 man/woman Rumble where it's only pins and subs would be epic. 

Anyone got any info on this? 

I did some more digging and I found something called the Data Editor that apparently allows you to make custom matches with less restrictions. Will investigate if its possible to do what I was aiming for with it.

EDIT: Unfortunately Data Editor doesn't work with my version of the game so I can't try it myself, but hopefully it works for you.

Edited by BLiTZY

5 hours ago, BLiTZY said:

I did some more digging and I found something called the Data Editor that apparently allows you to make custom matches with less restrictions. Will investigate if its possible to do what I was aiming for with it.

EDIT: Unfortunately Data Editor doesn't work with my version of the game so I can't try it myself, but hopefully it works for you.

Hi,

Setting a pin option in the royal Rumble will change certain aspects of the match based on how the developers have coded the game. The game will think  the match is a 8 man match and will end abruptly after the 8th entrant has been eliminated. The Victory motion will also not load so you end up with a black screen with the victory motion playing. Sadly it’s not possible .

15 hours ago, BLiTZY said:

I have Data Editor. I checked it out for "custom matche editor" and there are drop down lists. Under the "match menu" option, there is a Royal Rumble selection. 

But, in the "match type" drop down, there is nothing for a Royal Rumble. I don't think it's possible? 

Maybe I'm missing something. 

Here are some suggestions, apologies if anyone's written them already:

Riho https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/5120e295bc4b12c5f7b7a20024c00919 By JoeMashups

Allysin Kay https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/27b0051216ca5acbaf0599ec257d9641 By bennysouth2019

Mio Shirai

Sarray https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/dc201aefd25856f173bdf8cd849fb080 By JoeMashups

Maki Itoh https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/b8d2b20f7eb51de4b11991cd177d0af3 By rahmanrefat16

Momo Watanabe https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/e24de768cd53a81e24e6392dcfd760b7 By Dimma

Gisele Shaw

Edited by AkizteN
removed one request

19 hours ago, AkizteN said:

Here are some suggestions, apologies if anyone's written them already:

Riho

Allysin Kay

Mio Shirai

Sarray

Momo Watanabe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LVBrZIK2f0PVdiKGrqF96snVj9l62UFt/view?usp=sharing

Here are a ton of various women mods.   if anyone wants to enhance them and release them thats cool just let me know.  thanks

• Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 1

here my reqqquest ......Boris Zhukov, to complete the tag team "The Bolsheviks"  thanks

and  Pierre Ouellet to make  The Quebecers tag team   thanks

Edited by motishow
  • Like 1

We (mainly me) NEED (really, really want) Dark Order members. I know there are some good CAW's up in creations, but just not the same as these awesome modders work. (wink, wink) 

John Silver

Alex Reynolds

Pres10 Vance

Alan "V" Angels

Colt Cabana

I know there's a pretty good Evil Uno out there. 

Thanks! ❤️ Hugs

• Like 1

Hey, has anyone turned the SANITY entrance back into a quartet entrance in WWE 2K19??

I've been trying to make it usable for CAWs, it would just be nice to know if the quartet entrance still works in the game (Data Editor lists it as quartet entrance but of course Nikki Cross isn't in the game for me to confirm if it is and I don't have her downloaded) and what I'd need to change in order for the 4th man to show up thank you!

If someone could do that for me, it'd be much appreciated.