WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

40 minutes ago, FrenchPlayer said:

hello, could someone fix the bobby fish belt bugs? or could someone fix it please? Or try to explain to me how to fix it lol

http://2kmodz.com/file/c7e89ed374f0949ae37c7e6aeec77021

Hi,

If the belt isn't placed around the waist in the entrance, you will have to decompress the entrance ch pac file and rebuild a new pac , making sure all the files in the pac are sorted  in the correct hexadecimal order (ascending numerical order). The 0050.dat file in the CH pac handles belt placement. If this file is missing or not in the right position in the pac file, then the game will ignore it.

The 0050 should be placed after the 000C. In most ch pacs , the correct order for the files (I have listed the first 7 here) are 

000A

000C

00CA

00CD

00CE.

• Like 1

I'm wondering if someone can help me with a port of Mikey Whipwreck from wwe 2k16 - I found this on 2kmods but the download link is broken. Can anyone help? For reference, it's the Whipwreck in the below attire

unknown.png

• Yes! 1

I could have swore I saw a badass Undertaker mod with his debut look. Mullet and all. Now I can't find him. Anyone know if that's still available somewhere.  I've tried searching and haven't had any luck.

Edited by Tomb_stone_23

12 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

does anyone have a port of the Hulk Hogan from 2k15? The one with the yellow/red tie-dye pants?

There is a Hulk Hogan mod pack on the forum . You can find it on @matt2282p's legends thread.

Just now, Deviozbeats said:

that sucks. that makes me wanna go back to 2k20 but theres not a custom creator tool for 2k20

The developers made changes to the HIAC cage in 2k19 and disabled some features. These issues were rectified in 2k20.

• Thanks 1

On 3/20/2021 at 3:31 PM, erikw7 said:

The file isn't there anymore, thanks though!

He has re released Jeff Hardy today, check the latest post on that thread

• Too Sweet 1