Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

Thanks 😎👌

In German...

Vielen Dank für deine schnellen Updates. Ich habe das Spiel nach dem neuesten Patch noch nicht getestet. Es graut mir noch etwas davor. Aber die Tatsache, dass es schon ein funktionierendes CCT-Update gibt, lässt mich schon im Vorfeld etwas aufatmen. Natürlich auch ein riesen Dank an Cave... ihr zwei seid echt Wahnsinn. Danke

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey Visitor,

Whenever I try to use CCT19 after the latest DLC update, it says I'm using an unauthorized version. My renders on replaced superstars are broken so the game fails to load passed the match-up screen every time. Suggestions for a fix?

I tried uninstalling CCT19 but it isn't listed in my programs and features.

3 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Hey Visitor,

Whenever I try to use CCT19 after the latest DLC update, it says I'm using an unauthorized version. My renders on replaced superstars are broken so the game fails to load passed the match-up screen every time. Suggestions for a fix?

This means your .exe file isn't compatible with this version of CCT. Make sure that CCT is updated to the latest version by clicking ?->Info (should v1.1.1.0 at the time of this post). Check CCT settings if the Game Directory is set correctly. Also, ensure the game is properly updated to the official Steam version 1.04 and the .exe file isn't changed in any shape or form. Also check if your permissions are set correctly.

1 hour ago, Yoshi-K said:

Is there any way to download the current version without using the updater?

I will update the download link today so that people can update without the updater. 

7 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Hey Visitor,

Yeah I haven't updated the link yet. The latest version is only available via the internal updater. 

I'm lost, why is the internal updater not working anymore? Honestly, ive never gotten the check for update option to work, but i was getting update notification when i start it up, not even that anymore.

Edited by xthegame

7 minutes ago, xthegame said:

I'm lost, why is the internal updater not working anymore? Honestly, ive never gotten the check for update option to work, but i was getting update notification when i start it up, not even that anymore.

Which version do you have? Could something be blocking CCT from accessing the internet (Firewall, Security Software, etc.)?

5 hours ago, Lashley93 said:

Dunno why but I can't get this to work with installing mods :( Tried every tutorial

Just get an infinite loading bug

EDIT: GOT IT WORKING :D

How did you fix your issue? 

6 minutes ago, JLU1000 said:

I am having a issue with renders showing up in universe mode. I installed them into universe mode but i am only getting the blank render.

Make sure you're using the latest version of CCT. Also, any chance you're using WrestlePLUS? Because that issue happened to me too when I used WrestlePLUS which is why I only use CCT now.

On 1/24/2019 at 8:17 PM, Cave Waverider said:

Which version do you have? Could something be blocking CCT from accessing the internet (Firewall, Security Software, etc.)?

On 1/24/2019 at 11:07 PM, xthegame said:

1.01.1 now.

I'm having this same problem with no way to update CCT....Went back to the original link and its not working anymore. Could really use some help

3 hours ago, BPangilinan said:

Hey there, stupid question but I replaced the Booker T render into a Ciampa render, so how do I get the Ciampa mod to use that render? Can someone help? Thanks!

Renders are tied to the Wrestler ID. You'll have to install Ciampa's ch*.pac, .pofo and .moveset files in Booker T's slot/ID. That'll mean Booker T will no longer be playable, of course, and you'll have Ciampa in his stead.

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, DDK78 said:

I'm having this same problem with no way to update CCT....Went back to the original link and its not working anymore. Could really use some help

I haven't had the time, but I will update the link with the new version today. Sorry. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vigymuh said:

yo visitorx, is there a way to replace the dummy render?

Officially, this is currently not possible, because the dummy render does not have a slot. But what you can do is: open the render.xml file and replace any render id (type a | b) with the id of the dummy render.

For example: Replace 'The Rock' render ids, select The Rock in CCT and inject your *.dds files and after that restore the original render.xml file.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3

hey visitorx, one more question. i don't what i did wrong since i can inject everyone with custom render but hanson. he still appears with the in-game render no matter how many times i try to inject it. this kinda drives me insane that he is the only one i can't inject with custom render.

Desktop-Screenshot-2019-02-01-09-12-31-9