Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

31 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Do you have this files:

Sheamus (2nd Attire) (976A557DBC20DF9E).pac
Sheamus (8C09467301C055FB).pac

in your WWE 2K19\mods\CCT\renders\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\custom_typeb directory?

And has your Chunk0.def file both of this files?

Yes xD

2qxsyzr.jpg

It's weird, because it only happens to me with Sheamus hahaha 😂

Does this mistake happen to someone else?

40 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

@Zaiko619 You could try injecting one of the renders that work in Sheamus' place and see if it works with those. If it does, perhaps the .dds file is to blame.

In "The Miz" :( 

51wlec.jpg

Hey VisitorX, I just wanted to give you a heads up on Epico's tender ID. I went to change it, but it never did after I reset the cache and cleared the chunk. Maybe the render ID is off by a little bit? THanks for your time

Hello! I had imported a render with cct for Matt Hardy, but i did not liked it and wanted to unistall it again, so i removed the two pacs in the WWE2K19\mods\CCT\renders\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\custom_typex folders. The imported render disapeared but now Matt Hardy has the grey dummy render and not his original Matt Hardy render. Can somebody told my how i get back the original one ore can upload it somewhere. Thanks!

21 hours ago, Kane3000 said:

8 minutes ago, JLU1000 said:

is there a way to inject trons yet? I have been away for a little and did not see a way to do so with CCT 2019 yet. 

It does work with CCT. The problem is the titantron fix which doesn't seem to work as it should. But that isn't an issue with CCT. Maybe someone can create another fix. Or we could try to port the fix from Azn. 

So Anz fix works? I can just install that if that is the case but I guess I am not getting how to inject them with new CCT. Last year there was a tab for injecting trons. I am kind of feeling like I am stupid and am not finding it.

Edited by JLU1000

35 minutes ago, JLU1000 said:

So Anz fix works? I can just install that if that is the case but I guess I am not getting how to inject them with new CCT. Last year there was a tab for injecting trons. I am kind of feeling like I am stupid and am not finding it.

Do not run the game and click right mouse button in CCT on any superstar you want, then select import and tron. 

Edited by TheVisitorX

2 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

So Anz fix works?

No, it doesn't work, because it's for an older version of the game. If the fix was done the way @AznBlusuazn did his fix (he unlocked all Trons from IDs 100-999 plus all the Tag Team Trons that were already unlocked by the game), it would. Perhaps you could ask @HanleysFramer could revise his fix to include all tron IDs from 100-999 and enable all tron formats for them like @AznBlusuazn did. Or someone else could look into doing so.

Hey, it' me again. Mods works very well but I don't see them in my Universe slot. I mean some of them, e.g. Cody or CM Punk are in slot 1 but they are injected when Wrestle+ works. But some of them (AJ Lee, Will Ospreay and many more) doesn't show in Superstar menu. I injected them today.