Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

2 hours ago, napoleonehotel1 said:

@TheVisitorX i made the updete on CCT and than i lose evry savegame why?

But not because of CCT. CCT does nothing with your save after an update. 

35 minutes ago, garret353 said:

I updated CCT but after i got into the universe, all modded wrestlers are just blank. Do I need to inject the movesets etc into it again or what should I do?

You mean the names? 

Hi  @TheVisitorX can you or anyone out there help with the below issue or any advice?

Basically I can't update the CCT app? I click the ? and click update and nothing happens, I might have postponed a previous update of the program by a few days is it something to do with that? I now have the issue of not being able to right click > import etc

any help would be appreciated on how I can fix this! Thanks :D

Updated game and CCT , and i have injected moveset and entrance files but during the entrance the theme is mixed (two wrestler themes at the same time) and the name of wrestler during entrance is the original name of the werestler slot instead of modded name (only during entrance ) at the choosen wrestler menu the name is the modded name.

Edited by motishow

15 minutes ago, motishow said:

Updated game and CCT , and i have injected moveset and entrance files but during the entrance the theme is mixed (two wrestler themes at the same time) and the name of wrestler during entrance is the original name of the werestler slot instead of modded name (only during entrance ) at the choosen wrestler menu the name is the modded name.

Mixed themes is a known game bug that is caused by one or more wrestlers in the match having an advanced entrance.
To set the name, edit the .pofo file with Data Editor and set all the Name Settings to what you want.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

I have solved the mixed entrance theme, but respect the entrance name i can't solve it

I am using slot 714 (Alister Black) and the modded name Nikolay VOlkoff is showed correctly in all menus of the game , but at the entrance the name showed is Aleister Black instead of VOlkoff

Here a pic of the data editor pofo, all name values are changed to 5B02 i don't know the reason the name don't change during the entrance of the wrestler (entrance nameplate).

24l6ao6.jpg

Edited by motishow

43 minutes ago, motishow said:

I have solved the mixed entrance theme, but respect the entrance name i can't solve it

I am using slot 714 (Alister Black) and the modded name Nikolay VOlkoff is showed correctly in all menus of the game , but at the entrance the name showed is Aleister Black instead of VOlkoff

Here a pic of the data editor pofo, all name values are changed to 5B02 i don't know the reason the name don't change during the entrance of the wrestler (entrance nameplate).

Looks like you've got all name Strings set correctly (you could leave the social media account blank, though), so there's nothing about the names to be set in the .pofo or .moveset anymore. Doesn't Aleister Black have a special personal entrance nameplate? If that's the case you might have to find that nameplate texture/animation and change it.

12 hours ago, shenlong02 said:

after i install super string in CCT resource file, Rising pack DLC superstar name is dissappear

and name of rising star entrance to .

Here the same problem, the Rising pack DLc don't have names

15 minutes ago, motishow said:

Anybody knows If we can use the last updated CCT version with 1.03 version game? If we can’t , is it possible to downgrade the CCT version or anybody can share the CCT version compatible with 1.03 version of game?

thanks

No, and no. Why wouldn't you update to 1.04?

3 hours ago, motishow said:

Here the same problem, the Rising pack DLc don't have names

The Rising Stars Pack DLC isn't even out yet. How did you get access to the Rising Stars Pack DLC? Naturally, you'll have to wait for the DLC to be released and the Super String to be updated for it.

Ok i i thought the new DLC was installed because i saw their slots on the updated data editor but with blank name strings. It isn’t problem i don’t care with the actual roster.

Thanks bro

Edited by motishow

I am having the same issue with Kane '01 and Kane '02. I changed two names in the string file to make Kane '01 and Kane '02 and I've been trying to figure out why they keep coming out with Kane '01 or Kane '02 as their nameplate names instead of just Kane. I even tried opening Kane '12 or Kane '98's pofos and copying what they had for Entrance Nameplate and pasted it into Kane '01 and Kane '02's and it still just comes up with their proper names. 

56 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

I am having the same issue with Kane '01 and Kane '02. I changed two names in the string file to make Kane '01 and Kane '02 and I've been trying to figure out why they keep coming out with Kane '01 or Kane '02 as their nameplate names instead of just Kane. I even tried opening Kane '12 or Kane '98's pofos and copying what they had for Entrance Nameplate and pasted it into Kane '01 and Kane '02's and it still just comes up with their proper names. 

Perhaps Kane has a special nameplate as well that you'd have to change the textures of. Or the game falls back to the default value for them similar to how it falls back to the default hometowns for slots. Nothing you can really do about it in regards to the .pofo and .moveset files.

36 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Perhaps Kane has a special nameplate as well that you'd have to change the textures of. Or the game falls back to the default value for them similar to how it falls back to the default hometowns for slots. Nothing you can really do about it in regards to the .pofo and .moveset files.

Normal, modern Kane does have a unique nameplate. But Kane '98 and Kane '12 do not.

But if i helps, I did use modern Kane's default pofo and changed a few things to use them for Kane '01 and '02.

4 hours ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Normal, modern Kane does have a unique nameplate. But Kane '98 and Kane '12 do not.

But if i helps, I did use modern Kane's default pofo and changed a few things to use them for Kane '01 and '02.

But anybody know where are the files of the nameplate?

Installed the latest version of CCT, installed the new superstring as well... but Rising Stars DLC guys still don't appear on the list and they still appear as blank in the game 🤔 ... anybody know a way to fix it?

CCT 2019 1.1.0.0 with support for "Rising Stars" DLC has been released!

Changelog

Added:

- Support for "Rising Stars" DLC

Changed:

- Renders Injector now uses a copy of all ltag files (in CCT mod directory) instead of the original files

Fixed:

- Wrong render ids for Randy Orton 13/14, Sheamus and some others

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Leingod said:

Installed the latest version of CCT, installed the new superstring as well... but Rising Stars DLC guys still don't appear on the list and they still appear as blank in the game 🤔 ... anybody know a way to fix it?

Nevermind. @TheVisitorX posted the solution literally seconds later. Thanks, man, for all your hard work :D

• Thanks 1

On 1/15/2019 at 2:59 AM, dashot88 said:

Amazing tool this year! If it is possible for your next release, can you add under quick actions a way to unlock/lock characters so I can get quickly get rid of some wrestlers I don't use

This feature was already implemented but hidden by accident. It is now visible with the latest update.

• Like 3