Red Rooster

Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

summerslammer
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

@summerslammer is your man, I retired from Arena modding and Im not planning on coming out of retirement. Summerslammer is semiretired too but it couldnt hurt to ask him.

Lol. And every time I try to get back into it I get busy. Between projects at the house and being an “essential” worker in the middle of a pandemic, I seem to not have much free time. When I do, I usually fall asleep in my pool with a beer in my hand. 

Edited by summerslammer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Red Rooster
18 minutes ago, summerslammer said:

Lol. And every time I try to get back into it I get busy. Between projects at the house and being an “essential” worker in the middle of a pandemic, I seem to not have much free time. When I do, I usually fall asleep in my pool with a beer in my hand. 

Fair enough bro, I rarely find the time and motivation to even play the game let alone do any modding on it.

Impaler

I just noticed that Super Crazy moveset is simply the Rock's moveset. Must have been an error.

@Red Rooster @XIII XHP perhaps any of you could share Super Crazy's .moveset file? :)

Red Rooster

8 hours ago, Impaler said:

I just noticed that Super Crazy moveset is simply the Rock's moveset. Must have been an error.

@Red Rooster @XIII XHP perhaps any of you could share Super Crazy's .moveset file? :)

Ive never even seen an episode of ECW so I wouldnt have any clue what moves he should have.

• Like 1

Impaler

I'll make one then :)

• Like 1

Namine20~

gonna add some more custom themes to the game, so made a "minidex [old]" folder so that themes like Undertaker's Metallica theme, Jericho's AEW/NJPW theme (Judas), Goldberg WCW theme (Crush 'Em), Sting WCW theme (Metallica's Seek & Destroy) etc will go in there...hopefully lol

Edited by Namine20~

Red Rooster
5 hours ago, Namine20~ said:

gonna add some more custom themes to the game, so made a "minidex [old]" folder so that themes like Undertaker's Metallica theme, Jericho's AEW/NJPW theme (Judas), Goldberg WCW theme (Crush 'Em), Sting WCW theme (Metallica's Seek & Destroy) etc will go in there...hopefully lol

You can add themes to the existing mindex folder, theres no limit to the amount of themes you can have as far as I know

denbigh7
On 8/5/2020 at 6:38 PM, Red Rooster said:

You can add themes to the existing mindex folder, theres no limit to the amount of themes you can have as far as I know

By themes, you do mean songs, correct? 'Cause I would love to add a few custom ones to my game. 

On 8/5/2020 at 12:50 PM, Namine20~ said:

Namine20, if you're able to do that, would you mind sharing the steps with me on how to pull it off?

Red Rooster

The same way you added themes to the base game, Rip the music from a CD in the Xbox Main Menu and give each song its own playlist named with what you want to show in game. Then select it in game. Simple

• Yes! 1

denbigh7
56 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

The same way you added themes to the base game, Rip the music from a CD in the Xbox Main Menu and give each song its own playlist named with what you want to show in game. Then select it in game. Simple

Awesome, thanks! I'm leary of changing anything in the modded game for fear of messing up the save or something, so thanks for that clarification. 

Red Rooster

As long as you keep a backup of any file you change then its fine, if something goes wrong you just put the backup version back on.

Ripping music from CDs from the Xbox main menu puts the files into the mindex folder, after that you can see them in-game, but if you are worried, make a backup of the mindex folder so you can always go back.

• Thanks 1