Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

Has anyone noticed a problem with one of Attitude Era The Rock's attires? His "red" attire... it's a Frankenstein take of his track suit from the 1999 Royal Rumble. It's very bizarre looking. I want to try to change it myself, but don't want to break or delete anything. I've also noticed some of his entrances are wrong. I remember in WWE2K14, different attires could have different entrances for the same character slot. I wonder if this is the cause. Again, something I'd like to tinker with, but too worried about fucking something up. This us the latest version. Anyone have any experience with this?

Yeah I noticed that bugged attire, its on the list for future fixing.

As far as the different entrances for different attires I think thats how they were assigned in the original 2k14 for those slots. Which entrance is wrong? 

Ok, bare with me. I spent my whole morning before heading to work testing it out. Its actually about 3 or 4. And please don't take this as criticism. Because the task is daunting. The thing about The Rock is he would change his music ever so slightly, from post Nation, to Corporate to beginning of People's Champ. His "Black" Attire I believe he wore when he was leader of the Nation. He would have been using their music and such. Bit you have his early Nation attire too which is ridiculous! I had forgot about that attire and had to look it up! Its sick! Bit those 2 attire would use his heel (wm 15?) entrance. His "WM 15" attire slot is great, but I think the music is off. His WM 15 music is very bass heavy, slow and very little to no guitar. He would use this music and tron. Not sure if he had the right motion, my memory is off. (I think all his attires have the same tron for some reason). His "Blue" attire has the right music, I think. But possibly his heel motion. This was the beginning of his face push. His "red" (Frankenstein track suit. Ha) Actually had his Hollywood Rock music, but I think the motion was actually modern era Rock. But "Bald" and "Casual" are Hollywood  Rock versions. They have wrong motions and music as well. Maybe "Bald" should switch to "Red", if that's the Hollywood slot. I know I'm  nitpicking, man. And I apologize for that. Bug I'm a Rocky mark. He's my second favorite of all time. (Hogan and Savage are 1A/1B) Hetes the thing though, Between him having so many motions and different trons and themes... that's one thing. But then you take into consideration that different motions are assigned to different attire slots. It would be so hard to figure it all out. I was just wondering if I tweaked some of his music and trons would I mess anything up? Also, can I change the Frankenstein Track Suit myself, or should I be patient and wait for you to fix it? I'm just giving some insight. I have no problem going home and reviewing them again and taking notes, if you'd like the help. Or not. It's nothing major. 

On 5/16/2020 at 11:17 PM, GRITZ 718 said:

Ok, bare with me. I spent my whole morning before heading to work testing it out. Its actually about 3 or 4. And please don't take this as criticism. Because the task is daunting. The thing about The Rock is he would change his music ever so slightly, from post Nation, to Corporate to beginning of People's Champ. His "Black" Attire I believe he wore when he was leader of the Nation. He would have been using their music and such. Bit you have his early Nation attire too which is ridiculous! I had forgot about that attire and had to look it up! Its sick! Bit those 2 attire would use his heel (wm 15?) entrance. His "WM 15" attire slot is great, but I think the music is off. His WM 15 music is very bass heavy, slow and very little to no guitar. He would use this music and tron. Not sure if he had the right motion, my memory is off. (I think all his attires have the same tron for some reason). His "Blue" attire has the right music, I think. But possibly his heel motion. This was the beginning of his face push. His "red" (Frankenstein track suit. Ha) Actually had his Hollywood Rock music, but I think the motion was actually modern era Rock. But "Bald" and "Casual" are Hollywood  Rock versions. They have wrong motions and music as well. Maybe "Bald" should switch to "Red", if that's the Hollywood slot. I know I'm  nitpicking, man. And I apologize for that. Bug I'm a Rocky mark. He's my second favorite of all time. (Hogan and Savage are 1A/1B) Hetes the thing though, Between him having so many motions and different trons and themes... that's one thing. But then you take into consideration that different motions are assigned to different attire slots. It would be so hard to figure it all out. I was just wondering if I tweaked some of his music and trons would I mess anything up? Also, can I change the Frankenstein Track Suit myself, or should I be patient and wait for you to fix it? I'm just giving some insight. I have no problem going home and reviewing them again and taking notes, if you'd like the help. Or not. It's nothing major. 

The red attire might be like that because it's possibly a Superstar Threads attire??  I would definitely change that attire slot to the Hollywood Rock (bald with tribal tattoo) attire.  I was actually telling them about this same scenario for Shawn Michaels' retro slot.  His second attire I want to say is the DX attire w/ built in music & tron that you can't change, so I switched that attire out w/ his black & green DX tights.  I'm trying to come up with a list of all attire changes that need to be done like this so we can tackle them for the update.  I wish I could spend more time on helping out with this game.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Come up with a list of things and I'll see what I can do, its coming into Winter over here so I will have a lot more time to fuck around with the game in the near future.

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

Cool. Let’s all get involved to help make this masterpiece even better. I just finished revamping Triple H’s “The Game” pac. I made a new attire for him as well. I just about finished WM 11 arena too. Anything else I can help with let me know. 

• Woo 1

Little update for Red Rooster ... so i got the game to work i had to power on the rgh and then hit the eject button ..... after doing this i was able to boot the game and play .... i dont know why this fixed the issue but it did .... if any 1 has a fix for this rgh issue pls lmk lol so i dont have to keep booting it up this way ...... also i have a question as far as the attire is their any way to swap attires between wrestlers for instance i want to put a couple attires from hbk retro and move them to hbk dx .... if possible thanks ! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

The red attire might be like that because it's possibly a Superstar Threads attire??  I would definitely change that attire slot to the Hollywood Rock (bald with tribal tattoo) attire.  I was actually telling them about this same scenario for Shawn Michaels' retro slot.  His second attire I want to say is the DX attire w/ built in music & tron that you can't change, so I switched that attire out w/ his black & green DX tights.  I'm trying to come up with a list of all attire changes that need to be done like this so we can tackle them for the update.  I wish I could spend more time on helping out with this game.

Interesting. I'll look into HBK this week. It's been so long since I mucked about with attires and such in WWE 2K14. It should come to me relatively quickly once I get in there. Question, did you lose any attires or trons and such when swapping out? With The Rock I wouldn't mind losing that Frankenstein Track suit. Ha. But HBK has some dope shit. Wouldn't want to lose any.

14 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Any suggestions are appreciated. Come up with a list of things and I'll see what I can do, its coming into Winter over here so I will have a lot more time to fuck around with the game in the near future.

Will do. This week I'll break out the pen and pad and go in depth with Attitude Era Rock. I'll check some other guys out as well. I noticed that Elizabeth's "Gold" attire is glitched out. Fringe of her sleeves and skirt. 

13 hours ago, summerslammer said:

Cool. Let’s all get involved to help make this masterpiece even better. I just finished revamping Triple H’s “The Game” pac. I made a new attire for him as well. I just about finished WM 11 arena too. Anything else I can help with let me know. 

I mentioned an NWO manager attire for Elizabeth. Possibly a WM 7 manager attire for Sherri, and if possible a HBK manager attire, Dibiase attire and hell... maybe an early career wrestling attire? Also... this might be difficult to achieve,  but an ECW Elk's Lodge Arena. Being a native New Yorker from Queens, this one has sentimental value. Definitely a pipe dream. But 5 years ago... so was this mod. Just some ideas. 

Edited by GRITZ 718

5 hours ago, GRITZ 718 said:

I mentioned an NWO manager attire for Elizabeth. Possibly a WM 7 manager attire for Sherri, and if possible a HBK manager attire, Dibiase attire and hell... maybe an early career wrestling attire? Also... this might be difficult to achieve,  but an ECW Elk's Lodge Arena. Being a native New Yorker from Queens, this one has sentimental value. Definitely a pipe dream. But 5 years ago... so was this mod. Just some ideas. 

Ok to be slightly more clear. I dont want ideas for new mods, Im still pretty much retired from modding but I want to complete one last update for Wrestling Legends so I want to know tweaks and fixes that need to be done to make it better.

New content isnt really the goal

Ah, got it. I was quoting SummerSlamer in that last one, when he mentioned WM 11. I figured if there could be more arenas added to the alternates folder to swap out from I'd give it a shot. He just peaked my curiosity. Now alternate managerial attires for Elizabeth (NWO) and Sherri (WM7, maybe attires she wore while managing Dibiase and HBK)... I'm hoping those can be attainable. They're the 2 greatest female managers of their era. I know things can get lost in translation when looking at text on a screen. Believe me, I can barely deal with how much is in the game already. Haven't even started Universe Mode for fear I may never leave my house once I do. JYD is fucking incredibly fun to play with!  Didnt intend for you to think I'm looking for bonus stuff. Just looking at some things that can maybe be peppered on top, to season the broth a bit more.

Edited by GRITZ 718

I will keep doing arenas for the alternate folder. Yes I will. Ur ECW request I’m sure is doable. It just would have to be within the structure of the ECW arenas already in the game. We could put it in the ECW on TNN folder I guess? As far as adding alt attires for Liz, Sherri, ect, yes u can. But, I believe Rooster said there wasn’t any room left to add more. U would have to lose some to add more. In my personal game, the only wrestler changes I’ve done is replacing Kharma with Ivory. I added era accurate tats for Mike Tyson. Made a new Triple H Jean jacket attire. Now I’m wanting to make a Goldberg street attire but I have no room. So here is where I had to lose something to make room. I removed Road Warriors Blue attires from their pac files. They went from 6 to 5 attires each. But the  I just tweaked their mask.dds instead. Now they have there blue ones with superstar threads. But u see, I had to lose an attire to make room for another.  Make sense?

Edited by summerslammer
  • Like 1

Yes. Makes perfect sense. I also asked Rooster about the Ivory for Kharma swap. Honestly the only swap I would want. I love everything as is. And the Elk's Lodge Arena is pretty much impossible to do. I was just wishing big time! Look up any ECW in Queens video on YouTube. You guys wouldn't have the proper resources to make it happen. Now, I wouldn't want Sherri to have new attires at the same of losing something else. Not worth. But, if say Elizabeth can get an NWO attire instead of her "Gold" attire (which is glitched for some reason) and Summer Slam 88 attire... then I couldn't ask for anything else. It's all about pop tarts and baby oil, after getting that. Yes, I'm a Savage mark and Elizabeth was at her fucking hottest during her NWO days. Man I loved watching that Savage/DDP feud.

Edited by GRITZ 718

4 hours ago, Impaler said:

Can you post a picture of how that attire looks like in-game? 😋

Yeah. I’m getting ready to head to work in a few. When I get home I’ll post pics in my thread and prolly go ahead and release the pac as well. I think I feel pretty happy with it.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, summerslammer said:

I will keep doing arenas for the alternate folder. Yes I will. Ur ECW request I’m sure is doable. It just would have to be within the structure of the ECW arenas already in the game. We could put it in the ECW on TNN folder I guess? As far as adding alt attires for Liz, Sherri, ect, yes u can. But, I believe Rooster said there wasn’t any room left to add more. U would have to lose some to add more. In my personal game, the only wrestler changes I’ve done is replacing Kharma with Ivory. I added era accurate tats for Mike Tyson. Made a new Triple H Jean jacket attire. Now I’m wanting to make a Goldberg street attire but I have no room. So here is where I had to lose something to make room. I removed Road Warriors Blue attires from their pac files. They went from 6 to 5 attires each. But the  I just tweaked their mask.dds instead. Now they have there blue ones with superstar threads. But u see, I had to lose an attire to make room for another.  Make sense?

I'm all for replacing Kharma with Ivory, too.  I'd like the roster to have as many wrestlers from that era as possible.  That Tyson update sounds awesome!  That's what's up you added the Road Warriors' blue attire with Superstar threads to save space for new attires.  Good move!  It'd be cool to see these added to the Wrestling Legends update!!

Edited by XIII XHP

So here is the new arrangement I made for Triple H (The Game/Evolution) pac. I replaced one of the bald attires with this new street attire he wore when he returned to Raw in 2002. I always liked that look. You will notice they are not in chronological order but that is on purpose. I had to have that red attire in the first slot so I could make three color variations of that attire. Im happy with it. Here are pics. If anyone wants to add this to their version of Wrestling Legends, the link is on the first page of my thread.

0otne1ty3mgdql3zg.jpg

rdkhxsm4ucapm8tzg.jpg

cr58o52rfzq51fqzg.jpg

41dhyt95ruquzgmzg.jpg

lj91i1l5f3tc8i5zg.jpg

Edited by summerslammer
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 4

Hey redrooster, could you give me the wrestling legends mod for free?  i know you want money for it but hear me out. I want it more than anything in the world, okay? So i'll be expecting you to message me with the link to wrestling legends, okay? Your charity is appreciated! Thank you so much for giving me wrestling legends for free! Also while you're at it, please give me some of your other mods so i can use for free too! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

• Corny 1

45 minutes ago, DamalengaDingus said:

Hey redrooster, could you give me the wrestling legends mod for free?  i know you want money for it but hear me out. I want it more than anything in the world, okay? So i'll be expecting you to message me with the link to wrestling legends, okay? Your charity is appreciated! Thank you so much for giving me wrestling legends for free! Also while you're at it, please give me some of your other mods so i can use for free too! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Good luck with that buddy. 🤣

Summerslammer amazing work on HHH! I’ll be downloading shortly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, Nikolai Volkoff's entrance... Was this done on purpose? Is this a rib? He has a diva entrance. Pink lights. Skipping femininely. Gyrating his hips. What the hell...? Look, I get it. I hated him as a kid, too. He was an ultra heel in the early 80s. But damn! Ha. Sucks. I either keep it or lose the tron. Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this. 

• Haha 1
  • Corny 1

59 minutes ago, GRITZ 718 said:

Ok, Nikolai Volkoff's entrance... Was this done on purpose? Is this a rib? He has a diva entrance. Pink lights. Skipping femininely. Gyrating his hips. What the hell...? Look, I get it. I hated him as a kid, too. He was an ultra heel in the early 80s. But damn! Ha. Sucks. I either keep it or lose the tron. Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this. 

Its a mistake, its supposed to be him with a Russian flag, Ive fixed it.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, GRITZ 718 said:

I had a good chuckle myself when I saw his entrance for the first time, nevertheless we live in 2020 so it could be normal! 😆Ha

Edited by DomSQ
  • Haha 1
  • KappaBrain 1

That Triple H mod looks good!  If there is a model of HHH (long hair) with a business suit on, I would replace the bald attire with it.  Also, for the first 5 attires, maybe try switching the hair out with Billy Gunn's?  I saw another mod done that way & it looked spot on.  His hair was shorter during that time.

1507769555131.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Edited by XIII XHP
  • Too Sweet 1