Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

6 hours ago, Loco por Wrestling said:

we can't save create a story at all...

I tried all methods... everyway go to "dlc supestar can't be used".

You tried the Preview method mentioned in the first post?

2 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

yep

u can't save at all...

u must finish history in 1 day, and stay in the create story mode to "play" in that preview way... don't work at all

3 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

did u try?

5 minutes ago, Loco por Wrestling said:

yep

u can't save at all...

u must finish history in 1 day, and stay in the create story mode to "play" in that preview way... don't work at all

did u try?

No, Ive never bothered to make a story. Ill try it next time I fire up my Xbox

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

It seems as though WWE 2K14 is somewhat playable on xenia canary now. Is there plans for a guide to play this using the emulator? Is it as easyas simply playing the modded ISO and importing the save file?

On 11/13/2021 at 11:43 AM, Mafia Murder Bag said:

It seems as though WWE 2K14 is somewhat playable on xenia canary now. Is there plans for a guide to play this using the emulator? Is it as easyas simply playing the modded ISO and importing the save file?

Its been a while since I tried it on Xenia, what does "somewhat playable" mean? Is uinverse mode playable?

Apart from the theme music verything else should be straight forward to run on Xenia.

On 11/12/2021 at 3:55 PM, DonGoya said:

Hi I would love to download this mod. What are the steps? Currently in the process of RGH my Xbox360

DM Red Rooster#9738 on Discord

Edited by Red Rooster

22 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Its been a while since I tried it on Xenia, what does "somewhat playable" mean? Is uinverse mode playable?

Apart from the theme music verything else should be straight forward to run on Xenia.

DM Red Rooster#9738 on Discord

Well I mean you can now play a match without it crashing immediately, sans a couple of lighting bugs from certain camera angles. I haven't actually tried Universe mod yet however.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mafia Murder Bag said:

Well I mean you can now play a match without it crashing immediately, sans a couple of lighting bugs from certain camera angles. I haven't actually tried Universe mod yet however.

Thanks for the info, I might give it another try sometime when I get a chance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Red Rooster or anyone else in the know...

Is it possible to edit the CAWS that have been created for Wrestling Legends? Or even delete them to empty their slot? I've been adding my own CAWS of wrestlers not in the game and I'm almost out of slots. There are some CAWS in WL that I don't use, so I'd love to use their slot if possible, but I don't want to srcrew anything up. 

Obviously, I could use the "trial and error" method and backup any files beforehand, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and ask first. 

I've noticed in my own CAWS that once I completely finish a CAW (adding an entrance, moveset and render) if I go back and change anything on it, it always seems to corrupt the save file. So, I was just wonderding if CAWS were a bit touchy. 

Thanks for any help.

• Too Sweet 1

6 hours ago, denbigh7 said:

Is it possible to edit the CAWS that have been created for Wrestling Legends? Or even delete them to empty their slot? I've been adding my own CAWS of wrestlers not in the game and I'm almost out of slots. There are some CAWS in WL that I don't use, so I'd love to use their slot if possible, but I don't want to srcrew anything up. 

Obviously, I could use the "trial and error" method and backup any files beforehand, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and ask first. 

I've noticed in my own CAWS that once I completely finish a CAW (adding an entrance, moveset and render) if I go back and change anything on it, it always seems to corrupt the save file. So, I was just wonderding if CAWS were a bit touchy. 

Thanks for any help.

Should be fine to delete them

• Like 2

8 hours ago, denbigh7 said:

Thanks for any help.

I deleted a bunch of people I don't need, plus updated all the CAWs that came with Wrestling Legends.  I'm going to release them once I finish updating all their renders.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 10:27 AM, XIII XHP said:

I deleted a bunch of people I don't need, plus updated all the CAWs that came with Wrestling Legends.  I'm going to release them once I finish updating all their renders.

What would be good is if a few more arenas were added, tried looking at some posts and tried doing it myself but just can’t get my head around it and grasp it. Must be my age. Lol… 

Roosters done great by adding in additional arenas, but I wanted the Royal Rumble one from the attitude era just to give it that realism and a few more from 2001/2002… Any ideas how  I can possibly create add these on as additional arenas. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

• What? 1

5 hours ago, sam123 said:

What would be good is if a few more arenas were added, tried looking at some posts and tried doing it myself but just can’t get my head around it and grasp it. Must be my age. Lol… 

Roosters done great by adding in additional arenas, but I wanted the Royal Rumble one from the attitude era just to give it that realism and a few more from 2001/2002… Any ideas how  I can possibly create add these on as additional arenas. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Create An Arena mode has been removed from Wrestling Legends to make room for wrestlers. The only way is if you know how to mod then you can make an attitude Royal Rumble Arena and replace the existing Royal Rumble arena.

Attitude era wasnt really the focus of Wrestling Legends.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Create An Arena mode has been removed from Wrestling Legends to make room for wrestlers. The only way is if you know how to mod then you can make an attitude Royal Rumble Arena and replace the existing Royal Rumble arena.

Attitude era wasnt really the focus of Wrestling Legends.

I wish could Mod, just goes over my head tbh..I love the old stuff, I’m a legends guy as well and you’ve made the game almost perfect for that time period.
Sometimes I just like to change it up a little and play some attitude era stuff.
Anyway thought I’d throw the idea out there if anyone was interested or kind enough to do a arena pack and add a few more to the brilliant ones you gave with the game.
Otherwise it’s no bother… Still a great game to play. 

5 hours ago, sam123 said:

I wish could Mod, just goes over my head tbh..I love the old stuff, I’m a legends guy as well and you’ve made the game almost perfect for that time period.
Sometimes I just like to change it up a little and play some attitude era stuff.
Anyway thought I’d throw the idea out there if anyone was interested or kind enough to do a arena pack and add a few more to the brilliant ones you gave with the game.
Otherwise it’s no bother… Still a great game to play. 

Anyone can mod, I had no idea how to mod when we started Wrestling Legends, I dont have a background in 3D modeling or Photoshop.  I was just a person who wanted more from a Wrestling game than THQ/2k would ever be able to provide.

If you want something done, do it your self. Arena modding is a fuck load easier than character modding. Start small, get a copy of Xpacker and just do some texture mods by replacing textures and move on from there.

All the information is here on the forum, we did the hard part 

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Red Roostercan u please make a tutorial post or video regarding making nameplate by using png file. I would help a lot. I request you please. I want to make Wrestlers nameplates using PNG. what steps are involved in making them.

Thankyou for ur contribution 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Guys, 

I have added 49 additional caws to the legends mod, most with additional attires with their own renders, themes, titantrons and logos. 

I injected some and modified them, created a lot of them as well myself.

There are various CAWs from the Golden to the Ruthless agg era like The Mountie, Genius, Ronnie Garvin, Barry Horowitz, Steve Blackman, A-Train, Big Evil Taker etc..
I’ve also added a few tag teams like Faces of Fear, The Orient Express, Los Guerreros, Team Angle/WGTT. 

To install back up your old files, for the save file remove my profile ID and add yours on.
REHASH/SAVE and replace it with mine. (The CAWs we’re added after I installed Sean’s save with all the movesets)

Replace the mindex folder for the themes with mine and drop the new trons in the titantron folder… 

Its taken me a while to put this together hope you guys enjoy the additional caws. 😀

https://mega.nz/file/3rQmBLZJ#JYI5j3I_ps2KEuMB4-TRs-kchwVv4t2oL5vEKji-8Ek

https://mega.nz/file/T3JkFQAT#f5HtCUvKaoSOCbO9CXc-q7bo4K3yXcXuLWKA-FhIgGY

https://mega.nz/file/nmwhQYyI#hzOd2091fRqUlkzlPouEVBzFQOOEhQyGJRhpkFlnUHE

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1