Wrestling Legends Install Guide and Support Thread

Red Rooster

1 hour ago, GRITZ 718 said:

Question for anyone in the know... if I create another profile on my jtag (either on the HDD or internal storage), can I create a new game save as well under the new profile? Or would this cause issues?

Yes thats fine, just use the original WL save.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, GRITZ 718 said:

I just noticed the Steiners aren't a tag team. Did I screw something up? If not I'll just make them a stable on my own. Anyone know what their tag team finisher is listed as?

Yeah it was an oversight, just make one.

Is their finisher even in the game?

I'm not sure. If it is, I'll find it. Making a tag team isn't a problem. Just sucks that they won't have a tron. Speaking of trons, can anyone who reads this check if NWO Scott Steiner's tron works? Mine doesn't. It's not a big deal. All NWO members have the same tron. It's just odd, being that it's a default tron in the game. Just wondering if I screwed something up by making a second NWO stable in Universe Mode with Steiner as the first member. I don't want to make the same mistake again. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 12:43 AM, GRITZ 718 said:

I'm not sure. If it is, I'll find it. Making a tag team isn't a problem. Just sucks that they won't have a tron. Speaking of trons, can anyone who reads this check if NWO Scott Steiner's tron works? Mine doesn't. It's not a big deal. All NWO members have the same tron. It's just odd, being that it's a default tron in the game. Just wondering if I screwed something up by making a second NWO stable in Universe Mode with Steiner as the first member. I don't want to make the same mistake again. 

I just imported his WCW tron as a .bik file w/ the proper slot number.  I did the same thing for Curt Hennig to give him his Mr. Perfect tron.  I'd rather have him as Curt Hennig & not an nWo member as default.  Same with the Giant

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Benny-Germany said:

can anywehre helo me to install this

I have DMed you, if you follow the guide exactly and do everything it says then the game will work, if you dont then it wont, simple as that

7 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

I have DMed you, if you follow the guide exactly and do everything it says then the game will work, if you dont then it wont, simple as that

i have dm you have you discord? can help me please?

2 hours ago, Benny-Germany said:

do I need the game beforehand so the original unmodified? 

No, if you had 2k14 installed on your Xbox make sure you remove it and all DLC/updates and saves before installing Wrestling Legends otherwise the game will try to read the wrong data.

1 hour ago, Benny-Germany said:

Can anywehre please help :(

my discord :   BennyLife#1439

I have sent you are friend request on discord

• Like 1

Hey Red Rooster, you got a tutorial how to change titantrons? I wanna change Scott Steiner titantron and theme (I know how to import theme). 

Scott Steiner (98/2000) bik file is .218?

Edited by Loco por Wrestling

33 minutes ago, Loco por Wrestling said:

Hey Red Rooster, you got a tutorial how to change titantrons? I wanna change Scott Steiner titantron and theme (I know how to import theme). 

Scott Steiner (98/2000) bik file is .218?

You need Xpacker to edit the Savedata.dat file and change Steiners Tron number to 218.

Without Xpacker it would be a pain in the ass

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 7:35 PM, Red Rooster said:

You need Xpacker to edit the Savedata.dat file and change Steiners Tron number to 218.

Not for the nWo Scott Steiner.  Just change out the tron to his WCW one, make it a .bik file & select in-game.  I changed Curt Hennig's tron from the nWo tron to Mr. Perfect's (all the nWo guys have seperate .bik files even though they're all the same with the exception of Macho Man).  I have his WCW tron but I'm in the process of resizing all my trons to be full screen & cropped how they're supposed to be so they play right in-game on the titantron.  I'm working on an update that I'm getting closer to finishing.  I should probably back everything up first, just in case...

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 9:35 PM, Red Rooster said:

I got it. I changed Scott Steiner, The Giant, Steiner Brothers dec number and edited and created a new .bik2. I used X-Packer to change dec, Sony Vegas to render 320x320 and RAD Tools to transform to .bik2. But unfortunely I can't change 'trio tag tron dec' for some reason.

Thank you so much Red Rooster, you're appreciate, thanks, thanks and thanks! I'm very happy with your work (Wrestling Legends) and some of yours mod tutorial. You're great!

On 2/17/2021 at 4:22 PM, XIII XHP said:

Not for the nWo Scott Steiner.  Just change out the tron to his WCW one, make it a .bik file & select in-game.  I changed Curt Hennig's tron from the nWo tron to Mr. Perfect's (all the nWo guys have seperate .bik files even though they're all the same with the exception of Macho Man).  I have his WCW tron but I'm in the process of resizing all my trons to be full screen & cropped how they're supposed to be so they play right in-game on the titantron.  I'm working on an update that I'm getting closer to finishing.  I should probably back everything up first, just in case...

I know, but I don't want change Scott Steiner NWO or some IN GAME titantrons to anothers... But It's fine do that. The Giant NWO titantron can't be replaced. X-Packer 10.4 is a really great tool, I created multiples .bik2 new files to Teams and some wrestlers, but I can't save Trio dec/bik file by now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Loco por Wrestling said:

I got it. I changed Scott Steiner, The Giant, Steiner Brothers dec number and edited and created a new .bik2. I used X-Packer to change dec, Sony Vegas to render 320x320 and RAD Tools to transform to .bik2. But unfortunely I can't change 'trio tag tron dec' for some reason.

Thank you so much Red Rooster, you're appreciate, thanks, thanks and thanks! I'm very happy with your work (Wrestling Legends) and some of yours mod tutorial. You're great!

I know, but I don't want change Scott Steiner NWO or some IN GAME titantrons to anothers... But It's fine do that. The Giant NWO titantron can't be replaced. X-Packer 10.4 is a really great tool, I created multiples .bik2 new files to Teams and some wrestlers, but I can't save Trio dec/bik file by now.

I replaced a bunch of the stock 2k14 trons with legends trons & tag teams that so I wouldn't have to change entrances on the computer.  Are you sure you can't change the Giant's tron?  I know I had an issue with Mr. Perfect's nWo slot's tron, as I was able to change it & have it work before I installed the Legends mod, but then it didn't work.  I know I put the Giant's WCW tron in-game over either his Big Show tron or the nWo Giant tron.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

I replaced a bunch of the stock 2k14 trons with legends trons & tag teams that so I wouldn't have to change entrances on the computer.  Are you sure you can't change the Giant's tron?  I know I had an issue with Mr. Perfect's nWo slot's tron, as I was able to change it & have it work before I installed the Legends mod, but then it didn't work.  I know I put the Giant's WCW tron in-game over either his Big Show tron or the nWo Giant tron.

Yeah. Some NWO titantrons can't be replaced, don't know why. I needed to replace AJ Lee (Test21) titantron to Evolution, cause I have issue with Trio Titantron. Know I'm trying to discover how to change Titantron In Game names, like AJ is named Test21. 

• Too Sweet 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2017 at 1:50 AM, Red Rooster said:

-         Downloaded Wrestling Legend 1.0 from the torrent that was emailed or PMed to you.

how you will send that for me ?

• 2 months later...

It's too quiet here.. Tell me it's not over already! Are we going to get another update? More movesets, fixed bugs? Don't give up on is yet. Ppl out there still playing No mercy, here comes the pain, etc. Let's make Wrestling Legends the best Mods ever!!