Is your game Crashing at Startup? Here is a Fix

pozzum

Probably no new release for X-Packer until tomorrow at the earliest if not another day this week. Tekken said he was traveling for Easter and who knows how long that will take. I'm sure we'll get it when he gets the time. Just have a little patience.

has anyone had any framerate issues post patch? Better question has anyone had the issue and found a fix other than maybe getting a new gpu, if that's even the reason why?

has anyone had any framerate issues post patch? Better question has anyone had the issue and found a fix other than maybe getting a new gpu, if that's even the reason why?

Not that I've noticed.  There may have been a few hiccups here and there, but nothing bad enough to make me fling my own poo.

Reinstalled the game and now I crash after Austin :/ ffs 

Could it be my mainbody file being the issue?

Edited by Kopmeister

Try without the Vsync active

did you empty the cache file?

did you empty the cache file?

My hero. Didn't think of trying because I thought that a clean install would remove any custom .pacs and stuff. Once it loaded said my save game was corrupt, oh well guess I'll restart my career... Also I have the same loading time pre update 

New version of X-Packer is released I see which is fantastic, business as usual right

Edited by Kopmeister

New version of X-Packer released. It only supports the patched version, so follow pozzum's tutorial and install the patch.

I took a look at the chunk file. It seems similar to the dlc files for the 360 and ps3 which contained additional files to be added to the game. There are a number of pach files listed in the archive and they seems to be duplicates of the files in the pac folder. I've extracted some and they contain textures for ring aprons, etc. I don't anything of value in this archive or any addtional files which are not present in the normal game.

• Like 1

New version of X-Packer released. It only supports the patched version, so follow pozzum's tutorial and install the patch.

I took a look at the chunk file. It seems similar to the dlc files for the 360 and ps3 which contained additional files to be added to the game. There are a number of pach files listed in the archive and they seems to be duplicates of the files in the pac folder. I've extracted some and they contain textures for ring aprons, etc. I don't anything of value in this archive or any addtional files which are not present in the normal game.

Interesting, may look into it now to see if there are any differences.

Try without the Vsync active

idk how, but new nvidia drivers came out and that seemed to have fixed everthing. 6man tag match now runs at 60 fps vs 21..

Has anyone figured out how to get Cheat Engine working again? Because the "chunk_cache.bin" method doesn't do anything for cheat engine.

All I want is gender equality that all. WWE, 2k, is that too much to ask for?

• Like 1

Has anyone figured out how to get Cheat Engine working again? Because the "chunk_cache.bin" method doesn't do anything for cheat engine.

All I want is gender equality that all. WWE, 2k, is that too much to ask for?

Cheat engine is working just fine. Pozzum has updated his tables almost immediately and they can be used with version 1.01 of the game without a problem. Of course, you need to use an empty chunk_cache.bin for the game to start if you have modded it, but other than that, everything works fine.

can someone put an link for the original chunk_cache.bin i deleted like a dumbass 

Since that file only works without mods, you can simply Verify the integrity of your game cache on Steam and it should automatically re-download it for you. If it doesn't, then delete the file and then verify it again.

Edited by Cave Waverider

for some reason every time i try to install a pofo or moveset that specific wrestler doesnt show up at all........i think i need possums patch if its the exe file

for some reason every time i try to install a pofo or moveset that specific wrestler doesnt show up at all........i think i need possums patch if its the exe file

If you are using X-Packer 2016 to edit the save in order to inject pofo/moveset, make sure that you are running it as administrator.

• Like 1

If you are using X-Packer 2016 to edit the save in order to inject pofo/moveset, make sure that you are running it as administrator.

i did that but it didnt work so now im just shit out of luck

I don't touch the exe file. I just use the updated game.

I don't touch the exe file. I just use the updated game.

Oh okay

LOL wtf am i doing? i added a custom tron and now I'm back to 19 fps. I replaced the back up trons and BOOM! still at 19fps wtf smh

is anyone running windows 10 having issues?

Not me. Works fine on three Windows 10 1511 Build 10586.164 PCs here (one Pro, two Home).

Not mod related but has anyone else had this happen to their caws after the patch? http://imgur.com/SlTjjVc

Every caw I make looks like they took a money shot from the Incredible Hulk and when I fix the skin color glitch all my logos vanish. It's infuriating.

is anyone running windows 10 having issues?

Not me. Works fine on three Windows 10 1511 Build 10586.164 PCs here (one Pro, two Home).

it sometimes works fine and sometimes doesn't IDK i'll play till the wheels fall off. smh that damn patch.

In oder to back up the mod, if I copy the entire pac folder and the new string.pac to another place then update the game, will it work if I copy them back ?

Edited by mrwrestle