Attitude 2K16 - Updates 11/15/2015

dyn0myteCAW

Theses are remarkable.

Do you have multiple profiles to get so many logos? I like it. 

4 profiles. 80 logos per day, it's annoying but hey, it's a system.

Well, you're killing it. Hope you do a Rhyno too so I can stop making mine because you'll surely put it to shame :p

Also, don't know if you're familiar with Reddit but it has a huge wrestling community 

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames

Might be another forum for advertising to get the DL's up. 

Notes: 

These almost all need movesets. 
How quickly they get uploaded depend on the following factors:

1) How many downloads I receive (so that my limit is above 5 per account)
2) How quickly these movesets come along. I'm terrible with them so that may take a while.

Could you upload Road Dogg? His moveset is There as a pre-set Shake, Rattle & Roll (Go to quick edit in Create a moveset to apply it)

As for the others I can do quite a few fairly quickly, like Al Snow, Headbangers ect I'll get to work on those now if that get's these caws out to CC

8Wriyle.png

7dYyUE9.pngs8Sh45d.pnga7L8LRK.pngOJIsy8o.png0HMtcut.pngFW1r7HL.pngGFHuZYQ.png26mZh4o.png6W3YZW8.pngIWCyfuY.pngTd5FG2Z.pngUUSV9U4.png1rjiAJw.pngolxYbsH.pngnWGNnQ4.png

--- UPLOADED --- (Search for Dynomyte as a hashtag for all CAWs/attires)
D'lo Brown - Chest Protector Attire

Notes: 

2) How quickly these movesets come along. I'm terrible with them so that may take a while.

Credits:
BernieLomax

Wow, some amazing work there, especially the LOD ones.  Wish these were on Xbox One!

Notes: 

Could you upload Road Dogg? His moveset is There as a pre-set Shake, Rattle & Roll (Go to quick edit in Create a moveset to apply it)

As for the others I can do quite a few fairly quickly, like Al Snow, Headbangers ect I'll get to work on those now if that get's these caws out to CC

Good to know. Yep. I can upload Road Dogg & Billy tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up and any movesets you can upload would be appreciated!

quick

how do you get them on a plain background ?

I just use the upload menu preview since it seems to standardize the size.

will you make more alts for d'lo and x-pac? a-train attire maybe?

No other plans for D'lo or X-Pac. A-Train and Albert attires are possibilities to come back to.

Loving your work this year Dyno. Killing it as always.

Quick question. From a caw maker point of view would you say you enjoy the new caw mode this year?

It's frustrating but way better than last year's abortion.

Well, you're killing it. Hope you do a Rhyno too so I can stop making mine because you'll surely put it to shame :p

Also, don't know if you're familiar with Reddit but it has a huge wrestling community 

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames

Might be another forum for advertising to get the DL's up. 

That's fair. Good idea. Thanks.

Billy Gunn and Road Dogg uploaded.

Dyno I just finished and UPLOADED Al snow's move set, Punkmoo is the tag I saved him to adam rose so just save the move-set. So You can download it and Upload Al snow!

I've got Johnson, The Headbangers and albert all almost finished so I should have those up later today/tomorrow

Im all for releasing them without movesets..people will make some.  I am being selfish because of that ahmed lol hoing to download gunn, and road dogg very nice work bro

To be honest, this is more of "As soon as it's ready enough for me, it's ready enough for you guys" sort of thing.

Billy Gunn and Road Dogg uploaded.

Dyno I just finished and UPLOADED Al snow's move set, Punkmoo is the tag I saved him to adam rose so just save the move-set. So You can download it and Upload Al snow!

I've got Johnson, The Headbangers and albert all almost finished so I should have those up later today/tomorrow

Thanks for all of your help. I'm sure everyone will appreciate it!

Ive just re read my post from before.  It was supposed to say 'quick question' not come across as me saying 'quick tell me right now!'   Bloody typos.

Downloaded the new age outlaws.. Then saw they actually have the tag team call names!  Very much appreciated Dyno.