Attitude 2K16 - Updates 11/15/2015

dyn0myteCAW

Ahmed could use more synthol ;)  You really work clean and fast.

Just decided to preorder, leave me something worth making when I get the game friday please lol I'll def be looking up these once they're final.

tawt

I keep refreshing this topic knowing that another surprise is around the corner! awesome awesome work my friend. Really well done.

In the mean time I'm gunna play a little game and say... Droz. Droz will be your next guy ;) 

Anyone else wanna have a guess??

They're spot on just like always :) 
Any chance for Keiji Mutoh/Great Muta this year?

I've got one that I made for my own use. I am using Aude's face texture and Jcsix's attire textures.  I asked for permission to post it.

I keep refreshing this topic knowing that another surprise is around the corner! awesome awesome work my friend. Really well done.

In the mean time I'm gunna play a little game and say... Droz. Droz will be your next guy ;) 

Droz added to first post.

• Like 1

They're spot on just like always :) 
Any chance for Keiji Mutoh/Great Muta this year?

I've got one that I made for my own use. I am using Aude's face texture and Jcsix's attire textures.  I asked for permission to post it.

Droz added to first post.

Nice one man, looks awesome!.. I'm even more excited to get the game tonight now.

crossin the fingers for a Steve  Blackman :D

I know you're getting somewhat bombarded with requests, but I'd love to see a NOD Crush, as well as alternate NOD attires for The Rock and Savio Vega. Any of these in your plans at all?

I know you're getting somewhat bombarded with requests, but I'd love to see a NOD Crush, as well as alternate NOD attires for The Rock and Savio Vega. Any of these in your plans at all?

NOD Crush is on the list however - hair is a problem. I may try to make due. Honestly curious as to how well Kofi's hair might work.

No plans for Savio/Rock alts though.

If I wasn't working so much I'd offer to make movesets for these too, but I just don't have the time. I had a feeling Crush might be in your plans since you pretty much make him every year. Looking forward to seeing who you make next.