Attitude 2K16 - Updates 11/15/2015

dyn0myteCAW

I'm quite glad I'm on the PS4 side, Dyno's CAWs are always dynamite! As others have stated, that Al Snow is remarkable. I skipped out on 2k15 last year but I'm committed to getting this years game thanks to the work the CAW community here puts into the game. 

Looking forward to more Attitude era guys, especially Owen Hart from the Hart Foundation/Black Hart/Nation of Domination era. Seems like his face was the most challenging to nail down but with the current morphing and face import options perhaps we'll get more accurate representations of Owen. Sycho Sid was another one where it was challenging to find a good CAW of him, but I seem to recall Dyno making a damn accurate version of him for WWE 2K14 I believe. 

I'm quite glad I'm on the PS4 side, Dyno's CAWs are always dynamite! As others have stated, that Al Snow is remarkable. I skipped out on 2k15 last year but I'm committed to getting this years game thanks to the work the CAW community here puts into the game. 

Looking forward to more Attitude era guys, especially Owen Hart from the Hart Foundation/Black Hart/Nation of Domination era. Seems like his face was the most challenging to nail down but with the current morphing and face import options perhaps we'll get more accurate representations of Owen. Sycho Sid was another one where it was challenging to find a good CAW of him, but I seem to recall Dyno making a damn accurate version of him for WWE 2K14 I believe. 

Especially now, since his hair is in the game. So I heard. 

Honesty,I just went for an attire that would allow me to stretch a logo as far as it would go without a blur within reason. Thankfully, it's within era. I wanted LOD 2000 but the blur makes that an impossibility.

Since I skipped last year's game, I don't know how bad it was. So if you stretch a logo very far it blurs? 

No. Even if you don't stretch it very far, it depends on the area that you put it on. It is seriously a test of patience. Even if you try to split out the textures, the game tries to be smart to blur them together and you end up with a big gross mess. So the easiest thing is to find attires where you don't have to put anything on the legs and people who do not have very elaborate attires.