Attitude 2K16 - Updates 11/15/2015

dyn0myteCAW

Road Dogg has hair but it's RVD's ponytail colored. Honestly, it's the best you'll get out of the mode. It looks good in game so it works for me.

Ah ok. Ì think RVD's hair will look ok. Ì dont have the game yet...are there no cornrows like jay Lethal has? Think they will also work fine 

Road Dogg has hair but it's RVD's ponytail colored. Honestly, it's the best you'll get out of the mode. It looks good in game so it works for me.

From the head on shot you provided it looks perfectly fine. Not sure how he appears in his profile but given your attention to detail, if it works for you, it should work for most of us. 

Yep thats what I want to know seems like face making is not the hardest thing this year. I dont think I be making many caws as Dyno will make most and release most lol or someone else will

Didnt realise Dlow was in an gamer but from what I see without close ups Road Dogg, Gunn and Al sNOW look the best facially and I hope you used the face import

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Are you making these with the face import photo mode thing or just plain old morphing, adding texture on top then tweak way?

any tips on logo sizes you're using ?

I am using 256x256 images and plain old morphing.

Yep thats what I want to know seems like face making is not the hardest thing this year. I dont think I be making many caws as Dyno will make most and release most lol or someone else will

Didnt realise Dlow was in an gamer but from what I see without close ups Road Dogg, Gunn and Al sNOW look the best facially and I hope you used the face import

Face import is useless, Bhangra. Honestly. It just deforms faces far worse than adding the texture, morphing it, then seeing if it works (because you can't morph faces while face paints/hair or anything applied)

YOU CANT MORPH WITH HAIR ON!?!

I imagine it's the small price we pay for finally being able to move features on the face and change the actual head shape more than just up/down/left/right.

Would have been nice for them to make it so those parts just go invisible or 50% opacity to you morph sort of under them.

Well I will still try the face import as you can always deform afterwards I seen videos out there and it looks good. jcsix tried it and getting to grips with

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Your work is phenomenal; I saw your Headbangers over on WLF and noticed you got tons more posted here. Set up an account just to give you props on 'em. Ahmed Johnson (for some reason) is one of my favorites and I'm glad you churned him out (and quickly might I add). Hope to see more of the 97-98 guys like DOA, Kaientai, or Droz. Gonna have LOD take on DOA and it's going to be awesome! Keep it up, brother!

Ahmed could use more synthol ;)  You really work clean and fast.

Just decided to preorder, leave me something worth making when I get the game friday please lol I'll def be looking up these once they're final.