Attitude 2K16 - Updates 11/15/2015

dyn0myteCAW

Love that road dogg, definitely downloading tonight... Would you consider revisiting it and doing his most recent attire as an update for his second attire..? Probably would just need to add the new new age outlaw shirt logos, pants I think we're the same but I could be wrong

He's coming.

Fantastic, I want all of these haha,  I just finished the Droz, Headbangers and Ahmed's move-sets I'll upload them tonight!

P.S I don't think Albert is up Eddie and Al Snow are.

Edited by punk-moo

Alright. Just reuploaded and it looks good.

Cool I just downloaded him. Also Ahmed Johnson, Droz, Mosh and Trasher's move-sets all UPLOADED now Tag's are Punkmoo, dyno and the wresters name.
So after Those guy's get uploaded I'll delete these move-sets and replace them with LOD, Blue meanie and Dr Death.

Great. I will get to these either late tonight/early morning.

Thanks bud.

No Prob can't wait, Any plans for the rest of the radicalz or brood/ae tag teams?

Dean and Saturn definitely. I'm not risking a ban for the sake of Chris Benoit.

Holy shit. I haven't been checking too many threads, but how have you done this much?! Especially to that standard aswell. I'm still here trying to figure out how low Sasha's eyes should be in comparison to her eyebrows, and you've got about ten completed CAWs. That is nuts. I'll be grabbing a few for sure.

Thanks bud.

No Prob can't wait, Any plans for the rest of the radicalz or brood/ae tag teams?

I heard as long as you don't name him Chris Benoit they won't do anything this year. Btw, I am really hoping for a Steve Blackman from you. You're the only one who could nail him. 

Edited by Codes.

Thanks bud.

I heard as long as you don't name him Chris Benoit they won't do anything this year. Btw, I am really hoping for a Steve Blackman from you. You're the only one who could nail him. 

status has done some great blackman's in the past but i did see one that seemed pretty good (albeit generic) i downloaded it as a placeholder. and i found a severn so yeah def need blackman

'Sexual Chocolate' really reminded me of one woman.... Chyna:p will you be taking her on this year?

i saw a chyna with what looked like a face texture. then after i downloaded her and threw her in a manager role for a triple h 2000 entrance, she looked all  default lol. guess i have to just wait on the good ones

Is Dan severn on the list bud? 

One of the next ones to come up along with Edge and Mideon.

Awesome I was going to ask about Dan Severn , He had such a killer theme. Also Blue Meanie, Animal and Hawk, Move-sets UPLOADED tags punkmoo, dyno, wrestlers name. Also Dyno you should really post these up at WLF half the guys there don't even know about them.

Edited by punk-moo

Is Dan severn on the list bud? 

One of the next ones to come up along with Edge and Mideon.

are you doing a 99/2000 christian with long hair?