Conor McGregor - Preview

Crow

Yup.  Don't have the time/patience for anymore of this shitty game.  Going to enjoy a few months of Arkham, Witcher and Fifa and hopefully next year's WWE will be a little bit more fun.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crow

• Bob_Van_Dam

• Best Since Day One

• DrJoeyMagnum

Sucks to see you go, understand though. Thanks  for the work.

Made a few edits to The Bucks, hope it's ok to show a pic. Big thanks to Penguin for the textures.

Hidden Content

Nice job on the attire.  Gotta admit, I rushed the reupload a bit, just trying to do something with no dlc.  Also really hate how warrior's tassles look on caws, which is why I was keen to get rid of them all together instead of using the non-dlc version.

Oh yeah I forgot to thank you. It kinda sucks that you left so early but we'll see you again on 2K16, right?

I only got the game a few weeks ago, mostly to make caws and do the showcases...just a shame the caw mode was such a pain in the ass.  Haven't exactly left lol...just don't have the sort of time on my hands that it takes to make the damn things.  I'll definitely be getting the next game, if the caw mode is a bit less like pulling teeth, I'll be back doing NJPW stuff :) 

Just got the bucks for my roh save nice job, will download again on my NJPW save along with the other doc and Anderson ;)

Edited by Stoned Out 203

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers dude...hopefully the textures help with the X1 version...

Also, I know I said I was done...but was inspired last night by an awesome performance...sooo...

aYd2Lq6.png?2

omzpMl0.png

Still have to add tight logos and a couple of tattoos..

• 2 weeks later...