Conor McGregor - Preview

Crow

I pretty much drew it myself, just used a ref pic for positioning more so than as a base. It's finished now, just need to sort out the moveset and entrance and I'll upload it this evening :)

Brilliant defo grabbing albert.

Available for grabbing now...search tag Crow Albert...

Going to try and concentrate soley on Test now...update shortly...

Was hoping for a tensai attire but you did a great job on Albert... Will def try to make room for him on my game and download

I did attempt tensai as an alternate attire, but the morphing of the chin area would have to change, so I will still try, just as a separate slot...

Edited by Crow

Tensai is up to you man, you could do like his regular debut attire from wwe 13 and his Singlet attire ( http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2014/03/20130322_SD_Tensai_Clay_RhodesScholars-850x560.jpg )... Personally I'd like to have it, but you're the creator so totally up to you, I appreciate your work on Albert though

Edited by LoadWarrior

Cheers dude...I'll shoot you a PM....

Karl Anderson preview is up....the face still needs quite a bit of work due to the annoying templates...but it's a start...

Nice Anderson man but I think you should fix the skin colour and the jaw. Also can you make the sides of his beard look a bit more shaved?

Hope you guys do more collabs.

Hopefully...really would like to get more ROH/NJPW/Indies on CC...

KA is uploaded, search tag Crow Karl Anderson....huge credit to Penguin, AOS and Zero..

The bucks are a good shout...it helps that I would like to have them in the game myself, so more of a chance of actually completing it...

Still struggling with the dlc on Anderson...I'm a bit stumped tbh.

Also, Matt Jackson of the Young Bucks preview is available in first post...