• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crow

• Bob_Van_Dam

• Best Since Day One

• DrJoeyMagnum

I like it. The attire seems to need some work.

The attire was just a tester as he used the knee logo from Karl Anderson,However I did give him the logos of the Biz Cliz attire I did. :)

The attire was just a tester as he used the knee logo from Karl Anderson,However I did give him the logos of the Biz Cliz attire I did. :)

Αhh alright then. Btw have you removed the DLC from Anderson, I can't get on cc right now.

Edited by Best Since Day One

Αhh alright then. Btw have you removed the DLC from Anderson, I can't get on cc right now.

Totally confused by the DLC on the Anderson caw...I removed the second attire and all clothing parts, set the entrance to default and have checked the moveset...everytime it still comes up as having dlc =/

Just downloaded Anderson :) He is awesome, just like the moveset. Any chance of replacing his second attire with an attire with face paint? Also any plans on doing DOC and Tama Tonga?

Just downloaded Anderson :) He is awesome, just like the moveset. Any chance of replacing his second attire with an attire with face paint? Also any plans on doing DOC and Tama Tonga?

Glad you like it :) no plans yet for a new anderson attire...and definitely DOC once the bucks are done...not sure about Tama...purely due to the beard...

New Bucks preview added in first post, should be able to upload either tonight or tomorrow :)

Bob, do you have refs of the DOC attire you want?  

I think it may be this one he's talking about?

DPP_0852-M.jpg

New Bucks preview added in first post, should be able to upload either tonight or tomorrow :)

DPP_0852-M.jpg

Up for giving it a go?

DPP_0852-M.jpg

Up for giving it a go?

Yep,Ive already done the same camo for KA and the Bullet Club logos are really easy,All I really got to do is the future legend logo and the tattoos.The tattoos will be the hard part but I'll find a way.

I'll have a look through some of my old folders for decent gallows tattoo refs...hadn't really thought about an alt for the bucks...If I get time, I'll throw something together.

Edited by Crow