• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crow

• Bob_Van_Dam

• Best Since Day One

• DrJoeyMagnum

I'll have a look through some of my old folders for decent gallows tattoo refs...hadn't really thought about an alt for the bucks...If I get time, I'll throw something together.

Oh, nevermind then. Don't worry about it.

IndyTaker is the regular Springboard(sometimes not springboard) Tandem Tombstone Piledriver, Meltzer Driver is the Springboard(450) Tandem Tombstone Piledriver. 

By the way, they contain Path Of The Warrior DLC.

Edited by Bob_Van_Dam

I can't download them because of the Path Of The Warrior DLC.

Probably due to the boots on attire 1...kinda busy with DOC just now, but leave it with me.  Out of interest, do you have the new moves pack?

I can't download them because of the Path Of The Warrior DLC.

Probably due to the boots on attire 1...kinda busy with DOC just now, but leave it with me.  Out of interest, do you have the new moves pack?

Ahh alright, I think you should finish DOC first and remove the DLC from the Bucks after you're done with him.

Yes I have the New Moves Pack. Btw do you have any plans of doing The Time Splitters?

Edited by Best Since Day One

Haven't thought of anything beyond Bullet Club yet...kinda screwed for slots.

Little sneak look at Gallows...tats aren't done yet...just used a couple of in game tats for purposes of this.

OlRv6MJ.png?1

I hope you give them a try.

Doc looks fantastic :) He will have a second attire, right?

Yeah, definitely going to be a second attire.  The face paint is separate from the texture, so not really hindered by that.  Taking suggestions...

Edited by Crow

Yeah, definitely going to be a second attire.  The face paint is separate from the texture, so not really hindered by that.  Taking suggestions...

How about the one that Bob sent you refs of?

That's pretty much the one that's previewed, apart from the facepaint.  Kinda hesitant to go with the all over black and white paint, purely because it probably won't really resemble Doc...just some random dude with black and white paint.  

That's pretty much the one that's previewed, apart from the facepaint.  Kinda hesitant to go with the all over black and white paint, purely because it probably won't really resemble Doc...just some random dude with black and white paint.  

I think you should try it.