Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

You're knocking these out quickly. Excited to see more of your releases man :) any plans to do any attitude era guys or you mainly into the current? (Not a request just curious haha)

Samoa Joe looks AMAZINGLY. The likeness is uncanny. I'll be so happy if these are released tonight. And the promise of future updates is even better. Barlow without war paint for now is absolutely fine. Just having him and Joe in the game is brilliant.

Samoa Joe looks AMAZINGLY. The likeness is uncanny. I'll be so happy if these are released tonight. And the promise of future updates is even better. Barlow without war paint for now is absolutely fine. Just having him and Joe in the game is brilliant.

I actually agree. Samoa Joe, from that distance at least, looks EXACTLY like him.

Silly question - and it may have been asked but I'm on my phone so checking is tedious...how do you remove the trunks layer from the npc model? Joe worked in demotts place, but now he's wearing trunks that can't be removed without adding another bottom layer.

samoa joe has facial animaition issue in my game. it looks like monster... so creepy.

is it okey everyone? i have no idea what is wrong. 

Same here.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/509252911709716572/27CAB16209EE35B8A5961D870D9735EE113DFDD6/

Also can't seem to get those black trunks off of him.

Edited by Paladin Goo
  • Like 1

samoa joe has facial animaition issue in my game. it looks like monster... so creepy.

is it okey everyone? i have no idea what is wrong. 

Same here.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/509252911709716572/27CAB16209EE35B8A5961D870D9735EE113DFDD6/

Also can't seem to get those black trunks off of him.

It looks the same for me. His face is very strange. What's causing this?

YEs same here^^

10sgj5u.png

That's creepy and awesome at the same time. Alright everyone, let me take a look at the file and fix the problem. I didn't use Superstar Threads with him, did any of you who had this issue add anything on Superstar Threads? I'm just ruling that out before I check out the file.

The facial animation is not disabled on the model.

You know me better than that. I'm concerned it's because I added parts using you and Bannock's method. It's causing Superstar Threads not to work for everyone. Hopefully not and just sent out the wrong file. I want people to be able to add new attires.

bravebird31. did you have plan to make character with facial animation? 

i dont know mechanism. but if its possible, would be great. hopefully you'll fix soon.