Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

OMG. It's Samoa Joe!

or Tazz?

Lol!!! go with your first instinct. HA!! I meant to add on the first page I haven't textured it yet.

Edited by bravebird31

OMG. It's Samoa Joe!

or Tazz?

Lol!!! go with your first instinct. HA!! I meant to add on the first page I haven't textured it yet.

ahahahahah I knew it! I wasn't sure because of the mustache and hair texture... kinda reminded me of Tazz somehow.

5689%20-%20ecw%20taz.png

Anyway it's really a good start! I can see that mean look of the Samoan Submission Machine!

Edited by yjkim0901

Ok I'm ready to release the whole lot of them but there are a couple of annoyances.

1) For Jeff's last attire I want to add, I want to use Luke Harper's shirt and I'm having trouble getting more than 2 yobjs to load at a time. So I may only do two attires for now and just release new pachs later.

2)Joe's eyes animate funny so I may have to kill the eye animations. 

3) I get the replay bug with where added parts don't work correctly in replays, right now I can't do much about that Sorry.

4) Balor is gonna be released without Warpaint for now. But I will definitely be doing various warpaints in the near future.\

If everyone is cool with that i'll release today or tomorrow

Ok I'm ready to release the whole lot of them but there are a couple of annoyances.

1) For Jeff's last attire I want to add, I want to use Luke Harper's shirt and I'm having trouble getting more than 2 yobjs to load at a time. So I may only do two attires for now and just release new pachs later.

2)Joe's eyes animate funny so I may have to kill the eye animations. 

3) I get the replay bug with where added parts don't work correctly in replays, right now I can't do much about that Sorry.

4) Balor is gonna be released without Warpaint for now. But I will definitely be doing various warpaints in the near future.\

If everyone is cool with that i'll release today or tomorrow

That's great news. You're doing such a great job and I admit in wanting to try out your mods. I won't mind the replay bug since I disabled replays. Keep it up!

EDIT: I have a question tho. Balor or Joe can only be added with Xpacker? If so, I'm out of luck lol. Just wanted to know.

Edited by Legend_killer79

Like any of the custom wrestlers you should be able to add it without XP, but you'll have to do a bit of hex editing and renaming and it will have to overwrite an existing wrestler.

Like any of the custom wrestlers you should be able to add it without XP, but you'll have to do a bit of hex editing and renaming and it will have to overwrite an existing wrestler.

I see. Guess it will be a pain. Thanks for the info man.

Is there any tutorial or information about the hex editing necessary for this? Just point me out to it if you can. Thank you.

Edited by Legend_killer79

I'm not sure where a tutorial is off the top of my head, but the gist of it is that you have to:

1) Rename the pac file to the ID of the superstar you are replacing.

Ex: To replace Darren Young you should rename chXXX.pac to ch370.pac

2) Use a hex editor to rename the pach files inside your newly renamed ch370.pac file.

Ex: Rename PACH 000XXX02 to 00037002. I've made one number green and one red here. The green number is the attire number, so 0 is the default attire. The red number indicates whether it is a ring attire (2) or entrance attire (4). Do this for all pach files in hex. The only part you should have to change is the XXX which is the character ID.

3) Save your changes in hex (make sure you don't overwrite more than you should), then copy and overwrite your ch370.pac into your WWE2K15/pac/ch directory (or one of the appropriate DLC directories if you are overwriting a DLC character).

I'm not sure where a tutorial is off the top of my head, but the gist of it is that you have to:

1) Rename the pac file to the ID of the superstar you are replacing.

Ex: To replace Darren Young you should rename chXXX.pac to ch370.pac

2) Use a hex editor to rename the pach files inside your newly renamed ch370.pac file.

Ex: Rename PACH 000XXX02 to 00037002. I've made one number green and one red here. The green number is the attire number, so 0 is the default attire. The red number indicates whether it is a ring attire (2) or entrance attire (4). Do this for all pach files in hex. The only part you should have to change is the XXX which is the character ID.

3) Save your changes in hex (make sure you don't overwrite more than you should), then copy and overwrite your ch370.pac into your WWE2K15/pac/ch directory (or one of the appropriate DLC directories if you are overwriting a DLC character).

Alright got it. Thank a lot Justice, really helpful!