Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

Wow, Goldberg looks wonderful. The beard is perhaps a bit blocky still and could perhaps use some transparency, but other than that, it looks just like the man. Superb work!

Goldberg looks nice, but is there something janky about his left hand or is that just my eyes?

Wow, Goldberg looks wonderful. The beard is perhaps a bit blocky still and could perhaps use some transparency, but other than that, it looks just like the man. Superb work!

The game wouldn't let me change his beard for some reason. But it has something to do with animations (It annoys me too)

Goldberg looks nice, but is there something janky about his left hand or is that just my eyes?

Yeah another animation issue. Really annoying

Could somebody upload a screenshot of Goldberg making his entrance? Or in Ring? He looks very odd in the screenshot provided. Great job none the less!

mate goldberg is meant to have mma gloves ;)

Yeah your right, I was just happy that the model's head didn't look like a blob. My plan is to do the outfit's in superstar threads and upload them to community creations. Right now it's the easiest way to change attires, because this game is annoying when it comes to making real changes to models.