Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

Any update on Jeff? is this totally abandoned now?

18156359746_3d9bc654fb_c.jpg

...He looks depressed, but not sure he's abandoned ;) . Now that he works ingame, you guys should be getting your hands on him and the other mods soon. A little bad news, some attires won't work correctly so i'll have to upload the attires once I release the mods. Also despite my best efforts Goldberg's beard is gonna have to be removed (stupid rigging). Lastly to get them to work ingame, I had (With the help of Tekken) had to dead the facial animations. Once a solution to animations is found i'll definitely update. So with that in mind, I still need to fix Jeffs hand texture (Shawn's ring finger tattoo is still there plus I want to fix the hair model as well as change his hair to dark brown instead of the hair texture ***Credit HotavioH*** I used from last year).

Also here are some quick pics of Eddie and Jeff ingame as well:

17995257768_d177a23fea_c.jpg

17996923599_12754285fb_c.jpg

17995282408_21c925e7a5_c.jpg

Eddie looks great. shame you can't do the 3D beard on Goldberg, as a compromise I'd go back to the texture for the GB and try and make the beard stand out a lil' more, maybe darken it a tad around the edges. I know it was always browny/grey but it's kinda hard to distinguish against the model. Regardless, these are awesome mods Brave, can't wait for those NXT guys you were thinking about.

This is Awesome! Clap clap clapclapclap!

I would second the comment made above though. I think darkening the on-texture beard a bit on Goldberg would make it stand out a bit better.

Either way, can't wait to get my hands on these. I have a Nitro ring just waiting to see some Goldberg action. :)

• Like 1