MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Eli Drake Uploaded to XLive (final CAW) 10/23/15

MST3Claye

Maybe you can replace that Ace's & 8's attire with the newest attire he wore at Genesis. Out of all his attires, his newest one has to be my favorite so far.

I made that as the first attire and just removed the black short tights attire.

Thanks to suggestions by Big Pete for the face that I couldn't figure out, I have made the final preview before a possible upload tomorrow or Tuesday after I get the moveset, attributes and abilities done.

im just watching One Night Only Hardcore Justice 3 & Anderson has yet another new pair of tights

Nooooooooooooooo!!!

mightve been a different t-shirt as well but not sure

im just watching One Night Only Hardcore Justice 3 & Anderson has yet another new pair of tights

Nooooooooooooooo!!!

Stop it already!! lol

Nooooooooooooooo!!!

Stop it already!! lol

dont blame me blame him lol

ugh stick with the attires you have now...no need to keep revising it because someone wears a new attire

Yeah, think I'll do that. Besides with this one there's no face PTs to worry about like the others if there's a needed attire update later on.

Bro Mans are a possibility.. but Kurt Angle is the one I'll be doing next, depending on a collab on another guy I agreed to help with yesterday. Main concern is having enough free PT slots. I figure Angle will require a bunch. Plus, this will be my first attempt at a CAW with a singlet using singlet designs.

Bro Mans are a possibility.. but Kurt Angle is the one I'll be doing next, depending on a collab on another guy I agreed to help with yesterday. Main concern is having enough free PT slots. I figure Angle will require a bunch. Plus, this will be my first attempt at a CAW with a singlet using singlet designs.

I can help you with singlets man. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Next CAW I'll be doing is Kurt Angle.. CURRENT TNA version... I need a fourth CURRENT attire.

angle-outfits_zps2d04895b.jpg
This will be PT tool involved.. yippee.. but I need a fourth attire. Also, these are not in the order I'm going to have them. Any suggestions on the fourth CURRENT TNA attire?

Next CAW I'll be doing is Kurt Angle.. CURRENT TNA version... I need a fourth CURRENT attire.

angle-outfits_zps2d04895b.jpg

This will be PT tool involved.. yippee.. but I need a fourth attire. Also, these are not in the order I'm going to have them. Any suggestions on the fourth CURRENT TNA attire?

what about this 1?

kurt-angle-standing-wallpaper.jpg