MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Eli Drake Uploaded to XLive (final CAW) 10/23/15

MST3Claye

haha exactly... unless its raven LOL.. then they're gonna appreciate it... yeah its nice they RT or reply but does it actually mean shit! Its like that xavier caw hes made.. peeps going wild cos hes made a caw of himself ??? its shit... ha.

Well, I won't go into some communications I had with someone (I doubt they're on here) over my James Storm and his logos. Basically going about requests the absolute wrong way and then saying theirs was better. Looking today I actually see a Gunner they uploaded.... and if that is ANY indication.................... yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh.... lol Sometimes it's stuff like that which add to my reason on not really doing any hardcore online gaming. lol

haha exactly... unless its raven LOL.. then they're gonna appreciate it... yeah its nice they RT or reply but does it actually mean shit! Its like that xavier caw hes made.. peeps going wild cos hes made a caw of himself ??? its shit... ha.

Speaking of Raven, I finally posted mine on CC just as i saw this post lol

So I finally got the time to download your Gunner and it looks great that back tattoo is sick!!! The arm tats look wrong I actually deleted them and added the undertakers tats they blend in better all in all great caw looking forward to what you got next

Thanks Loo.. The arm tats.. If you want authenticity.. to a point.. you deal with the pixelation.. lol because it's actually drawn from the actual tattoo designs.. Other than the right arm which I had problems with because I goofed and rotated the image in photoshop without keeping the colors from being the same and not going all anti-aliased.. Understandable if folks want to go the other route.. I would too, if I didn't feel that would be lazy of me as a CAW maker.

Glad you like it though!

Magnus is uploaded on XLive CC. Details in original post.

The next CAW I'll be working on, one I haven't done before... Wish me luck!

making people you haven't before is good to hear... get the creativeness flowing! anyone can convert stuff or use a allready epic caw as a "base" (pisses me off that term)... lookin' forward to the result. Edited by Big Pete™

making people you haven't before is good to hear... get the creativeness flowing! anyone can convert stuff or use a allready epic caw as a "base" (pisses me off that term)... lookin' forward to the result.

Agreed. I just wanted to port over the three that I made previous, because I like them and also wanted to see how they'd do on 2K14 with some minimal changes.. plus a necessity for a TNA roster! lol I just feel like I'm still sorta n00bish to the whole face morphing deal, so I'm a bit aprehensive.. Plus, that robe is gonna be an adventure in itself!

Just grabbed and reviewed Magnus, great work on all your CAWs so far Claye! Looking forward to Roode, I've not seen any decent ones yet this year, and a TNA Universe isn't the same without the IT Factor. If the robe is too problematic, fortunately there's always the option of wussing out and going with a T-Shirt entrance attire :lol

making people you haven't before is good to hear... get the creativeness flowing! anyone can convert stuff or use a allready epic caw as a "base" (pisses me off that term)... lookin' forward to the result.

Agreed. I just wanted to port over the three that I made previous, because I like them and also wanted to see how they'd do on 2K14 with some minimal changes.. plus a necessity for a TNA roster! lol I just feel like I'm still sorta n00bish to the whole face morphing deal, so I'm a bit aprehensive.. Plus, that robe is gonna be an adventure in itself!yep you made them in the first place though :lol.. I meant "converting" as in peeps using others caws not their own :) ha.

Yeah.. the hair.. 75% of it is paint tools.. 20% is in-game hair and the last 5% of the hair is two designs.. First time I've attempted a hair PT and tried to go by what Shock800 did with Oldsie/NWOldSkool's Roode. It's gonna have to be weird.