MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Eli Drake Uploaded to XLive (final CAW) 10/23/15

MST3Claye

I've got the IT Factor shirt on the right one one cutscene attire. The rest I did what he would actually and has worn backstage or interview segments. sports coat, buttoned-up shirt, or the shirt and jeans.. and one cutscene is him in a suit.

Liking Roode, the body morph looks off to me though. Already got your Magnus and Storm loving them so far!

Any specifics? Like where should I focus on what looks off? I'm doing current Roode, so he's not as muscle toned as he was when he started the heel title reign.

Also, I've noticed body morphs look awkward anyways in Create-A-Wrestler mode.

That Magnus, Gunner, and Storm are all amazing.  Definitely the best on CC XBL.  I downloaded all of those and am looking forward to the Roode upload!  Any idea of when you are adding him to CC?  All of the Roode creations on CC currently suck except one or two and I definitely like that one better.  Especially because you added the new attire and the bigger "IT Factor" shirt with the black & red trim.  None of the current Roode creations have that and the others aren't as recent.  Anyway, kickass work!

You're the second one to ask when he'll be uploaded.. Glad to know there's a demand for that one. He'll be soon, I'm working on tweaks on the body morph, gonna look over the moveset.. again THANKS Righteous for that one!!! Also working on trying to improve the hair PT so it doesn't look weird.

You're the second one to ask when he'll be uploaded.. Glad to know there's a demand for that one. He'll be soon, I'm working on tweaks on the body morph, gonna look over the moveset.. again THANKS Righteous for that one!!! Also working on trying to improve the hair PT so it doesn't look weird.

This creation is by far the best Roode I have seen for 2k14.  To be honest, I didn't see anything wrong with the CAW not even the PT for the hair, as that was what is off on other Roode creations.  The hair, the logos not being big enough[iT Factor logo], and the body tanning being off.  Plus, your creation has the big new IT Factor shirt which looks amazing.  If you upload that, I'll definitely download it and give ya good rating & review. 

This creation is by far the best Roode I have seen for 2k14.  To be honest, I didn't see anything wrong with the CAW not even the PT for the hair, as that was what is off on other Roode creations.  The hair, the logos not being big enough[iT Factor logo], and the body tanning being off.  Plus, your creation has the big new IT Factor shirt which looks amazing.  If you upload that, I'll definitely download it and give ya good rating & review. 

Trust me on the hair.. this is what didn't quite make it on the previous pictures due to picture quality of the video capture card...

image_zps36885d6e.jpg

But don't worry folks.. This HAS been fixed! lol

Trust me on the hair.. this is what didn't quite make it on the previous pictures due to picture quality of the video capture card...

image_zps36885d6e.jpg

But don't worry folks.. This HAS been fixed! lol

:lol that does look off, kinda reminds me of Rampage.  Rampage Roode?

Haven't considered Daniels and Kazarian. There's a Bad Influence by the same guy on CC right now that seem to be really good at the moment.

i havnt seen them do you know what the tags are?

Haven't considered Daniels and Kazarian. There's a Bad Influence by the same guy on CC right now that seem to be really good at the moment.

Search for "DANIELS"

and it's the second one that's just named DANIELS.

He has two versions, one has the LoD outfit, I went with the second one aka the one without the LoD costume. View content by creator and you'll see the same thing with his Kazarian.

The user name is B1g Valbowski

Search for "DANIELS"

and it's the second one that's just named DANIELS.

He has two versions, one has the LoD outfit, I went with the second one aka the one without the LoD costume. View content by creator and you'll see the same thing with his Kazarian.

The user name is B1g Valbowski

cheers mate

downloaded Roode earlier & it looks & plays awesome

Downloaded it yesterday.  Everything was accurate and awesome!  The only thing I noticed that was off was a few groggy grapple moves you had such as the RKO and that fireman carry slam.  But other than those minor details, everything else was spot on.  Hands down the best Bobby Roode on XBL, nice work!