MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Eli Drake Uploaded to XLive (final CAW) 10/23/15

MST3Claye

Downloaded it yesterday. Everything was accurate and awesome! The only thing I noticed that was off was a few groggy grapple moves you had such as the RKO and that fireman carry slam. But other than those minor details, everything else was spot on. Hands down the best Bobby Roode on XBL, nice work!

Roode did do those moves sir

Haven't considered Daniels and Kazarian. There's a Bad Influence by the same guy on CC right now that seem to be really good at the moment.

i havnt seen them do you know what the tags are?

Search for "DANIELS"

and it's the second one that's just named DANIELS.

He has two versions, one has the LoD outfit, I went with the second one aka the one without the LoD costume. View content by creator and you'll see the same thing with his Kazarian.

The user name is B1g Valbowski

cheers mate

downloaded Roode earlier & it looks & plays awesome

just looked at that guys Bad Influence on CC & facially they arent that bad but the attires arent that good

i think you could probably make better versions of them

Downloaded it yesterday. Everything was accurate and awesome! The only thing I noticed that was off was a few groggy grapple moves you had such as the RKO and that fireman carry slam. But other than those minor details, everything else was spot on. Hands down the best Bobby Roode on XBL, nice work!

Roode did do those moves sir

I have never at any point in time, seen Bobby Roode use an RKO.  Now maybe he did the fireman carry slam back in the old days when TNA was running their weekly in-demand PPVs.  I watch Impact every week and I have never seen an RKO.  Unless he did one at a PPV or something because I stopped ordering their PPVs a year or so ago.

I used Righteous' moveset that he has on youtube. Not sure about the RKO but I do remember seeing Roode use the fireman's carry slam. I think he even did it recently, or maybe it was that Death Valley Driver move I remember one Roode CAW from last year or the year before having.

I questioned the RKO move myself, but I trust Righteous' judgement on that.

Haven't considered Daniels and Kazarian. There's a Bad Influence by the same guy on CC right now that seem to be really good at the moment.

Search for "DANIELS"

He has two versions, one has the LoD outfit, I went with the second one aka the one without the LoD costume. View content by creator and you'll see the same thing with his Kazarian.

cheers mate

just looked at that guys Bad Influence on CC & facially they arent that bad but the attires arent that good

I'll think about it. ;) I've heard requests for them and for me to do Bully Ray.. The paint tools for Bully Ray scare me more than Gunner's tats. LOL

Search for "DANIELS"

cheers mate

I'll think about it. ;) I've heard requests for them and for me to do Bully Ray.. The paint tools for Bully Ray scare me more than Gunner's tats. LOL

If you can make Gunner's tats, you could make anything ;)

I used Righteous' moveset that he has on youtube. Not sure about the RKO but I do remember seeing Roode use the fireman's carry slam. I think he even did it recently, or maybe it was that Death Valley Driver move I remember one Roode CAW from last year or the year before having.

Yeah, I left the fireman carry slam because I was thinking that I had seen Roode do that in the early days of TNA during their weekly PPVs.  I didn't see him do the RKO so I took that move away.  Simply because I have never seen him do it.  That doesn't mean he didn't use the move, but because I don't recall ever seeing that from him.  It is really personal preference but still, you did an outstanding job because that is by far the best Roode on XBL CC.  Impactbaby did a decent job too, but yours is far superior and has better attires.

Ok so it's isn't actually an RKO/cutter, it's the Roode cutter (similar to the stunner), and i believe it was the best animation for the move so yeah. Righteous was right.

Edited by Alex™

Yeah, I left the fireman carry slam because I was thinking that I had seen Roode do that in the early days of TNA during their weekly PPVs.  I didn't see him do the RKO so I took that move away.  Simply because I have never seen him do it.  That doesn't mean he didn't use the move, but because I don't recall ever seeing that from him.  It is really personal preference but still, you did an outstanding job because that is by far the best Roode on XBL CC.  Impactbaby did a decent job too, but yours is far superior and has better attires.

Agreed.. ImpactBaby did a good job with his. I'll give him credit for that. One of the VERY few that did a good job with the resemblance.

ALSO! I like your TNA rings, BITW! Slightly off with the recent TNA 12 month PPVs.. (not a fan of the ones that have the logo ON the mat.. but that's easily fixable as is rope and turnbuckle color changing).. I think there's only two more TNA PPV ones I'm looking for. You gonna do Hardcore Justice arena and No Surrender?

Edited by MST3Claye

Ya'll dont remember the Roode Cutter? I liked the RKO better than any of the stunners.

Go to 5:31. There are vids of him using it a few other times that I remember. This was just the 1st vid 2 pop up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wne909H_7xw

Edited by Righteous

Agreed.. ImpactBaby did a good job with his. I'll give him credit for that. One of the VERY few that did a good job with the resemblance.

ALSO! I like your TNA rings, BITW! Slightly off with the recent TNA 12 month PPVs.. (not a fan of the ones that have the logo ON the mat.. but that's easily fixable as is rope and turnbuckle color changing).. I think there's only two more TNA PPV ones I'm looking for. You gonna do Hardcore Justice arena and No Surrender?

I always try different tweaking on arenas especially on the TNA arenas because there are limited good ones on.  I may go back and check out some YouTube vids to get references for Hardcore Justice & No Surrender.  I'll be the first to admit that some of my TNA arenas suck but I am mostly just trying different things to see what works and how people like/dislike the arenas.  I was going on memory for most of the PPVs from older designs since I haven't ordered a TNA PPV in about a year or so.  I may go back and get some reference pictures and go edit those arenas that are off.  Which arena looked off to you?

Honestly, I can't remember which ones I downloaded from you and which ones I downloaded from others. I'm basically trying to get the 12 PPV arenas to continue my Universe mode eventually.... I might be thinking of issues with others' and not yours, if that is the case I apologize. lol

some had odd lighting for the arena, which I don't know why they did that.

PPV logo on the mat itself... WRONG!

Though the TNA PPV ring aprons only have the TNA logos on them, I'll accept the PPV logo on it.. but not extra patterns.

white ring posts and ring ropes??

So yeah, I'm a bit of a stickler for accuracy on this one.. LOL

Working on getting Eric Young logos ready for Paint Tool...

ey-symbol_zps728cf2d1.jpg

Can anyone figure out what that symbol is? The only thing I can guess is a white flower surrounded by a blue mushroom cloud???

For some reason, to me it looks like one of those mortar board hats, from graduations, the white bit is the tassle maybe?

God knows why Eric Young would have a hat logo though.

Edited by Steely Ed

I thought that too, especially with the only two or three weeks they went on about him being a scientist and trying to figure out what is going on with Joseph Parks. With that being said.. the hat looks a little ragged around the top edges. lol

Working on getting Eric Young logos ready for Paint Tool...

ey-symbol_zps728cf2d1.jpg

Can anyone figure out what that symbol is? The only thing I can guess is a white flower surrounded by a blue mushroom cloud???

It's the Nashville Predators logo.

438px-Nashville_Predators_Logo_(2011).sv

Hope this helps, can't wait to add a few TNA guys