Red Roosters Mod Thread - WCW World War 3

Red Rooster

• 2 weeks later...

The arenas look good. I think that if you make the banner and the apron color more brighter, it will look 110%. Also, the Royal Rumble, the same story. Great mods tho!

Very nice Attires on all of them Red!  I do need some help if anyone can help me...  I am very new to this so go ahead and call me a newbie....  lol.

As you can tell I have a good sense of humor about it...  Anyways...

-Xpacker

-Hex Editor

-Le Fluffie

To my knowledge I have all the programs I need 

My problem is where to start...  What I mean by that is.....

What exactly is The misc.pac file....?

From what I saw of it, does it come from WWE '13?

If it does, it can be used on WWE 2k14?

By the way I do have an Xbox....

I know to all of you you can spot I am a newbie, but I am confused about it....  

The misc.pac is in pac folder: Misc_start01.pac

There is where the number and name of attires goes and you can edit that with X-Packer or manually in a Hex Editor.

For more info go to the tutorials.

I saw the tutorials.... and I think I understand it....  I just didn't know exactly where a misc.pac file came from...  That's all....  Thanks....  I saw a few places of a misc.pac for WWE '13?  Is that the same one I can use for WWE 2k14?  Please point me in the right direction to get a misc.pac file...  Thanks!

So I get the misc_01start.pac in the game file.....  Is that the WWE 2k14 saved files?  I did try to transfer that to a USB drive....  And they are data files...  Which I know that is what the Le Fluffie program is for....  to convert that...  I understand that part...  But....  For some reason the USB drive I used to transfer the files somehow came up empty when I tried to transfer the files on my computer when the files are there....  Is that a configuration problem with the USB drive when I plug it into the Xbox?   

I saw that term JTAG/RGH Xbox....  That's a hacked version modified.... right?  I bought my Xbox brand new about 4 years ago....  It's not the first generation of Xbox360...  I think it's like the 2nd or 3rd generation of it...  It's like half the size of the first generation Xbox360....  It's never been opened up so I assuming it doesn't come that way....  with JTAG/RGH....  Is that right???....  I honestly don't know but giving as much detail about it as much as I can.....  

Most consoles can be Reset Glitch Hacked (RGH) if you are keen on modding then you'll never regret having it done.......unless you like to go on Xbox Live. 

With a RGH or JTAG you can never go on XBL again.

With a RGH/JTAG console you can connect an external harddrive of any size via USB and then fill it up with Games/DLC/XBL Arcade games etc all directly from your PC to your Xbox via FTP. 

If you dont care about XBL then get it done. If you still want XBL then we can stop with this conversation because you cant do much at all with a retail console.

I see....  Well thanks Red for the info.....   I do go on Xbox Live so I would have to get another console....  Hopefully by now they should be cheaper...  Thanks again Red...  When I get another console with RGH/JTAG then I might need some help....  But until then I can't do much....Do you think Ebay might have people selling them?  A Xbox360  RGH/JTAG....  Or if you know of anybody selling them for a good price please let me know.....  ;)  

• Like 1

I see....  Well thanks Red for the info.....   I do go on Xbox Live so I would have to get another console....  Hopefully by now they should be cheaper...  Thanks again Red...  When I get another console with RGH/JTAG then I might need some help....  But until then I can't do much....Do you think Ebay might have people selling them?  A Xbox360  RGH/JTAG....  Or if you know of anybody selling them for a good price please let me know.....   ;)  

Yes, I got my JTAG on Ebay back around November of last year.  I'm still very new to this whole JTAG and modding world, but like Red Rooster said, you will not regret it.  Actually it was his Ultimate Warrior mods that made me buy one and it was the best $250 I've spent.  Good luck