Red Roosters Mod Thread - WCW World War 3

Red Rooster

Nice , i happy you making Jake so i wont have to  ;)  , its a shame him and Bulldog never had the world title , 2 of my favorite wrestler

i like the first better because Jake's pants always seems to have a kind of sticker instead of embroidery but hey i could totally be wrong here , its just the feeling i have. I hope you can make those 2 attires 

Jake_Roberts_-_Aurelian_Smith_Jr_19_zpsa

Jake_Roberts_-_Aurelian_Smith_Jr_54_zpsd

Im definitely going to do the black tights with the cobra on them, Im going to have a go at the fire tights he wore when the cobra bit Savages arm.

I want to do his WM3 attire too. Theres also his red tights with black snake from WM4 I want to try.

Edited by Red Rooster

Im definitely going to do the black tights with the cobra on them, Im going to have a go at the fire tights he wore when the cobra bit Savages arm.

I want to do his WM3 attire too. Theres also his red tights with black snake from WM4 I want to try.

Awesome great news.I´m a big fan of Jake the Snake.

2 more attire previews added, Im not sure if the maroon tights with blue snakes attire will make the final cut, it just depends on how many other attires I can make before I get bored.

lol i feel you man , love the red pants 

2 more attire previews added, Im not sure if the maroon tights with blue snakes attire will make the final cut, it just depends on how many other attires I can make before I get bored.

I like that attire, but I want to see the black attire with the cobra and the others you are planning to do.

nice i really love these old school mods can anyone post a updated entrance04 file cause when i added this one i lost the ones from the dlc and when i try to add them myself i get a corrupted entrance pac thank you in advance

nice i really love these old school mods can anyone post a updated entrance04 file cause when i added this one i lost the ones from the dlc and when i try to add them myself i get a corrupted entrance pac thank you in advance

Number 1 rule on modding:Allways backup your files.

I send you when i come home.

Number 1 rule on modding:Allways backup your files.

I send you when i come home.

thanks alot bro i really appreciate it

I love the wm7 attire, he just needs a bit more work.

I made the snake bigger and tweaked it a little(new pic in first post) , any suggestions what else it needs?

Now its much better(you fixed the snake shape).I think that theres mothing else to edit.

I love the wm7 attire, he just needs a bit more work.

I made the snake bigger and tweaked it a little(new pic in first post) , any suggestions what else it needs?

If you want a suggestion, make the snake lines in the alpha channel clearer. I think that with a shiny effect would looks good.

Moved house on the weekend and had no internet for 4 days, last two attires for Jake should be done this week then a little tweaking on the red attire and I will release the pack, hopefully before this weekend.