Red Roosters Mod Thread - WCW World War 3

Red Rooster

That Bossman looks incredible, man. Like infinitely times better than the original. How'd you manage to get the nightstick in the entrance? I've managed to get entrances from '13 into 2K14, and one that I've been wanting to add in but haven't had time to try yet is Zack Ryder's, but I doubt the phone would just show up, despite still being in 2K14's evtobj.pac. Seriously, though. Between what you did with the hair and the face, it's like a whole new Bossman. It's almost kind of sad how badly they hinder their own models by doing such shitty texture work on a lot of them.

I just injected his WWE13 entrance pach over the top of Sandmans entrance and because the nightstick is still in the evtobj.pac of 2k14 it works. You should be able to do the same with Zack Ryder you just need to find an entrance pach the same size or bigger.

It is sad how little effort they put into the textures in current games, its their fucking texture that I used, I just cut it out from LOWM so why the fuck couldn't they do it? Im looking forward to Yukes no longer making the game.

Oh, that actually will work? Awesome. I knew Ryder's phone was in there and part of me was really hoping it would work like that. I just wasn't expecting it to be that easy and thought it'd be a long shot. Thanks for the heads up on that, man.

And, wow. Is that really just the LOWM one? It's ridiculous how much of a difference that makes. Still, really nice job there.

Hi Red. I have a problem updating arc of attire 2 for smash. I tried with your pac and also extracting attires and inject them again in a dummy pac with the same result: The pach file for attire 2 is not found in the arc file. How can i fix it?

Smash.png

Add the second attire as 00033122 and 00033124 then update the arc. In the misc01_start.pac put 3 attires and for the 2nd attire set it to A2 A2 A2 A2 instead of FF FF FF FF. That will lock the 2nd attire so you wont see it and only the 1st and 3rd attire will be selectable.

Edit : Or just edit your arc file manually and add the data for 00033112

Edited by Red Rooster

I preffer to do another thing. If the 000C from the previous pach is compressed, injecting it not compressed, if it´s not compressed, compress and inject. And you just save the step to make to add the locked info to the misc file.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Add the second attire as 00033122 and 00033124 then update the arc. In the misc01_start.pac put 3 attires and for the 2nd attire set it to A2 A2 A2 A2 instead of FF FF FF FF. That will lock the 2nd attire so you wont see it and only the 1st and 3rd attire will be selectable.

Thanks man

I preffer to do another thing. If the 000C from the previous pach is compressed, injecting it not compressed, if it´s not compressed, compress and inject. And you just save the step to make to add the locked info to the misc file.

Great idea I hadnt thought of that

How can we edit the arc files manualy?

With a Hex editor, open the pac file in XPacker. Divide the Offset that Xpacker says by 800 and that is the offset for the arc file. The Size in Xpacker is the size for the arc.

Im heading off on holiday in about an hour and I dont know if there will be internet where Im going so I might not be around for the next 5-7 days.

With a Hex editor, open the pac file in XPacker. Divide the Offset that Xpacker says by 800 and that is the offset for the arc file. The Size in Xpacker is the size for the arc.

Im heading off on holiday in about an hour and I dont know if there will be internet where Im going so I might not be around for the next 5-7 days.

Ok, thanks, enjoy your holidays ;)

what works is add another attire or 2 above the affected file so if its attire 2 try to add a attire 3 and 4 then subtract the offset and fill in the attire what i find works the easiest say i want a certain attire for slot 2 but it wont work load the same attire on 3 slots and open the plist.arc in hex editor do my math copy the line of code and in another plist.arc update the line there so i only have the attire i want remake the pac and bam your good to go

Edited by Deka_Night

• 2 weeks later...