WWE 2k22 Mod Requests

Cave Waverider

1 hour ago, DexPac said:

Is the hair colored in real time for everybody? I would have assumed characters with multi-colored hair (Alexa's pink tips, multiple women's darker roots, etc.)  would almost have to be done with textures in order to be accurate. Is all that just done with shaders and masks? As someone who mostly just rips the models to play around with them in Blender that sounds like it'd be a real pain in the ass to try and recreate with nodes.

Yes, everyone.

There are two textures called hair_flow and hair_rai, i think flow is a mask to dictate which areas are colored by which shader color ID or whatever u wanna call it.

The only model that doesn't use in-engine coloring is Natalya's alt attire for some reason, so we grabbed the hair shader from that one. It seems to be just leftover, so we're good on that now. But if they remove it next year, we're kinda fucked.

22 minutes ago, hunneye said:

So will it be easy to port wwe2k19 mods to wwe 2k22 when the mod tools are out or it will need some detailed work

no, it will require quite a bit of work, and new textures will need to be made 

Honestly, I'm hoping for a more HBK-esque Entrance for 2005 or 1997 Shawn Michaels. They gave him a new 2005 entrance but it's still missing the flavor, I want my Shawn to be sporadic and flail around, along with strutting his stuff. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sirocco said:

Is it possible to assign the new entrances that are exclusive to superstars like Io Shirai or Charlotte Flair to a CAW ?

eventually

On 3/31/2022 at 11:11 AM, WeGoku said:

I just want to know if we will have 10 attire slots for all wrestlers like previous games for cct if it's coming back.

those 10 slots still exist but editing them is up in the air right now. Give it time.

On 3/30/2022 at 12:45 PM, hunneye said:

So will it be easy to port wwe2k19 mods to wwe 2k22 when the mod tools are out or it will need some detailed work

You have to "remake" from. Import to max/blender, rig to 22s new skeleton, export mdl. Texture format has also changed.

I just want all moves unlocked to be used as a finisher.

It bugs me one of Gargano's FINISHING MOVES is in the game, but cant be set as a finisher.

One Final Beat (Slingshot DDT) is set as his standard apron move which is dumb.

• Like 1

Is there there a way/tool to allow for stacking multiple hairstyles so there's more CAW hair customization?

I'd also like to know if there's a way to bypass attire restrictions allowing for the stacking of multiple pieces of clothing. Thanks.

Apologies if this has been answered already but does anyone know if it's at all possible to mod Roman Reigns' new championship to make it selectable for other wrestlers and CAWs?

EDIT: As soon as I made this post. I saw this has been answered already lol

Edited by BaikenMainsUnite

Made this account just to ask this question and show my support for this effort. 

Will I be able to still DL custom characters from the online service, and will I be able to access the shit locked behind the pre-order?

Thanks for the work Gamers. 

On 4/8/2022 at 12:04 AM, BebuChan said:

Made this account just to ask this question and show my support for this effort. 

Will I be able to still DL custom characters from the online service, and will I be able to access the shit locked behind the pre-order?

Thanks for the work Gamers. 

1) yes 2) not thru public mods becuz 2k will DMCA, you can in private if you figure it out

I'm really interested in putting custom Crowd signs in to my game by replacing generic ones, similar to replacing the generic music with the sound editor. Has anyone figured out a way to do this yet? I'm not super technically minded, but as flat images I can't imagine it being too difficult.
Thanks.

Edited by Lily AJ Page
  • Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 1:24 PM, Lily AJ Page said:

I'm really interested in putting custom Crowd signs in to my game by replacing generic ones, similar to replacing the generic music with the sound editor. Has anyone figured out a way to do this yet? I'm not super technically minded, but as flat images I can't imagine it being too difficult.
Thanks.

Shouldn't be an issue. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 8:32 PM, DaxRedding said:

I just want all moves unlocked to be used as a finisher.

It bugs me one of Gargano's FINISHING MOVES is in the game, but cant be set as a finisher.

One Final Beat (Slingshot DDT) is set as his standard apron move which is dumb.

This!

Although i dont think thats gonna be possible even with a moveset or date editor because it isnt programmed to be a position a finisher can be done from.  I could be wrong but i used the data editor in 2k19 and put this move as finisher and the prompt would never come up.

But im with you on your overall message.  I need a data editor or moveset editor of some sort.  Theres way too many moves this year that are not listed in the sig/finisher section for some odd reason.   If someone could help with this i'd greatly appreciate it!

An Al Snow mod would be awesome. He was always one of my favorites back in the day and he's sorely under-represented in the mod space. If someone were to make an Al Snow mod and maybe wanted to gives us head as well I'm sure plenty of people would appreciate it. I certainly wouldn't judge you for it.

On 4/13/2022 at 6:37 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

Shouldn't be an issue. 

awesome! Do you know where I'd need to start? or where I can find the necessary resources? searching hasn't found anything useful.

17 hours ago, Lily AJ Page said:

awesome! Do you know where I'd need to start? or where I can find the necessary resources? searching hasn't found anything useful.

When the tool is out you just find the folder they're in, extract, edit dds, bake them back in

• Like 1
  • Corny 1

I definitely am excited to port over triple h 2k15 attires as well as others. I think Hulk Hogan 2k15 is a much better model than the one we currently have. That's getting replaced asap.

4 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

When the tool is out you just find the folder they're in, extract, edit dds, bake them back in