Jump to content

WWE 2k22 Mod Requests


Cave Waverider
 Share

Recommended Posts

Please post your request for non-Multimedia Mods* (Characters, Arenas, Moves, Entrances,...) in this thread only.
Modders will look at this thread for inspiration if they are looking for mods to create and perhaps create the ones you're looking for.

If you post requests in other threads than this one, you will be dealt with according to the Site Rules.


* Multimedia Mods (Videos, Audio, Renders,...) should be requested at this link instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we can add models back in game id say bring the fiend back.im a texture modder. You guys that bring the models in the game are a genius.

  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2022 at 9:22 PM, rizarjay said:

A guide or tool to import custom Tron videos would be incredible, if possible! 🙏

I second this. Custom music isn't quite the same without the trons and minitrons.

  • Yes! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

A mod or a method to be able to make intergender matches, I admit that it would be very useful for me and for many others I think.

  • Yes! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sure these have already been requested but intergender matches/titles and easy input for custom trons/music.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, TheWolfOwl said:

I'm sure these have already been requested but intergender matches/titles and easy input for custom trons/music.

 

 

I second this! ♡ Having gender restrictions disabled for 2K19 made the game so much more fun for me and my friends. Please, please, please make a mod for intergender matches again. Thank you for all of your hardwork regardless. If you have a Ko-fi or something similar, I'm literally willing to donate if you drop that mod, creatives!! ♡

 love-gif.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Glitterz said:

I second this! ♡ Having gender restrictions disabled for 2K19 made the game so much more fun for me and my friends. Please, please, please make a mod for intergender matches again. Thank you for all of your hardwork regardless. If you have a Ko-fi or something similar, I'm literally willing to donate if you drop that mod, creatives!! ♡

 love-gif.gif

Same, I'm ready to make a donation,

I also want to say that I found a trainer that allows you to remove gender restrictions and therefore makes intergender matches possible, if you're interested, answer this topic and I will bring you back to the link where I found the trainer but I still want to warn you that despite the fact that it works there are still some persistent technical problems such as the fact that the man can give some hit on the female opponent but then he can't do anything for a few moments except move.

 

A mod correcting this would be necessary and very welcome. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's probably impossible but would be dope is someone found a way to enable the locked option on CAWs for WWE superstars. Like being able to change haircut, adding tatoos on the face, body morphing, etc... 

 

If someone found a way to remove the face paint on Jeff Hardy that would be awesome as well 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2022 at 2:53 AM, Glitterz said:

I second this! ♡ Having gender restrictions disabled for 2K19 made the game so much more fun for me and my friends. Please, please, please make a mod for intergender matches again. Thank you for all of your hardwork regardless. If you have a Ko-fi or something similar, I'm literally willing to donate if you drop that mod, creatives!! ♡

 love-gif.gif

There's a cheat table available with this option, it's also unlock all myrise, myfaction models and increase CC slider moph

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, tich said:

There's a cheat table available with this option, it's also unlock all myrise, myfaction models and increase CC slider moph

Yes but it does not work 100%, the man cannot give more than a few hits, he finds himself blocked.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm interested mainly in porting/recreating character mods already released for 2K19, particularly these dudes:

Chris Benoit by DFM85 (http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/43619a508667031dd037b071be6e27c4)
Test by JoeMashups (http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/9d17090cf8fb576df50b42d4c2c720e6)
Christian '21 by JoeMashups (http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/24adf6e283af76bcf1420261db8c11de)
The Dudley Boyz (2K17 port)

Of course, if we find a way to import 2k19 models into 2k22, i'd be happy to do it all by myself, but until then..

And 1 more somewhat "custom" request: it would be awesome if someone could do a current day oldman Matt Hardy but in one of his mid-2000s "Will Not Die" era attires.  Would love to see a "tornado slapper" finally making his proper solo return.

That would basically be a full wishlist for me this year.

Edited by SaintChristian
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2022 at 10:22 PM, rizarjay said:

A guide or tool to import custom Tron videos would be incredible, if possible! 🙏

I'll make a tutorial. It's the same as 19/20 except the bks are in the caks now.

On 3/18/2022 at 12:52 PM, Nogara said:

It's probably impossible but would be dope is someone found a way to enable the locked option on CAWs for WWE superstars. Like being able to change haircut, adding tatoos on the face, body morphing, etc... 

 

If someone found a way to remove the face paint on Jeff Hardy that would be awesome as well 

Facepaint for Jeff is on his texture, thats why it cant be changed.  

You'll have to retexture his face if u want it gone.

A8DqC7D.png 

16 hours ago, SaintChristian said:

I'm interested mainly in porting/recreating character mods already released for 2K19, particularly these dudes:

Chris Benoit by DFM85 (http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/43619a508667031dd037b071be6e27c4)
Test by JoeMashups (http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/9d17090cf8fb576df50b42d4c2c720e6)
Christian '21 by JoeMashups (http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/24adf6e283af76bcf1420261db8c11de)
The Dudley Boyz (2K17 port)

Of course, if we find a way to import 2k19 models into 2k22, i'd be happy to do it all by myself, but until then..

And 1 more somewhat "custom" request: it would be awesome if someone could do a current day oldman Matt Hardy but in one of his mid-2000s "Will Not Die" era attires.  Would love to see a "tornado slapper" finally making his proper solo return.

That would basically be a full wishlist for me this year.

I'll make a model import guide soon. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can anyone convert and import (or make a tutorial to do so) some arenas from previous 2K games? Like the Attitude Era arenas from 2K16, various WM arenas like, WrestleMania 29 from 2K15, WrestleMania 30 and 34 from 2K19. I know some of them are on the CC, but graphics are missing and in some cases arenas are wrong, like you can't make WM 30 without choosing an open stadium

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After a few days of playing, if someone could find a way to optimize custom superstar loading that would be great. Loading takes forever sometimes if theres more than one custom superstar. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...