WWE 2k22 Mod Requests

Cave Waverider

somebody had a mod a while back that removed the b&w filter from kross's entrance animation and replaced the generic stable animations with retribution and hurt business 4 man entrances
does anyone know if this is still possible or where i might find it?

Are Mods on CAW slots possible? Would like to have Mr.Perfect and Rick Rude back in the Game and Macho Man Face Mod & WM4 Final Attire  and Warrior WM6,7 , and the 3 Promo Attires   

• Like 1

I have a few request (if at all possible of course) 1. bleeding for women? don't understand why this isn't in the game already. 2. having Elimination Chamber in any arena, is this one possible? 3. is there any way to port in old entrances from older games (i.e. Sanity's four person, trio, and tag, hell even singles) 4. adding new options for create an arena? Are any of these possible? thanks in advance for any answers, kind of new to all this modding stuff for WWE games.

Would really like someone to do a blood mod stages that reaches the body like older games to celebrate the new era of tv-14 

The blood looks amazing in 2k19 for example ,  and it would look even better if someone did that in 2k22 ... if I could only know how to mod I would definitely try doing it 

Can we add the 2k19 blood physics/mod to 2k22 ?! Thanks would really appreciate that for a more extreme bloody matches , I really need someone to reply to this possibility 

On 7/11/2022 at 11:57 PM, ExtremeGamer_07 said:

I have a few request (if at all possible of course) 1. bleeding for women? don't understand why this isn't in the game already. 2. having Elimination Chamber in any arena, is this one possible? 3. is there any way to port in old entrances from older games (i.e. Sanity's four person, trio, and tag, hell even singles) 4. adding new options for create an arena? Are any of these possible? thanks in advance for any answers, kind of new to all this modding stuff for WWE games.

1) not possible. Install a woman in a male's slot. It's not possible because it's not allowed by WWE. That's it. They don't want their women to bleed, ever, it hurts sponsorships.

2) prob

3) no 

4) no 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so this is a silly one and hopefully simple. The old Bo Dallas entrance "believer" has a sign he carries to the ring. I didn't know if it was possible to swap out the texture on the sign and replace it with anything you want