Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

6 minutes ago, Empyreanpain said:

I'll try and do those things. CAE menu? Creat An Entrance? Is this menu in the game or is it in Data Editor? Speaking of Data Editor, I can't seem to install that properly either. It's always very small. https://prnt.sc/vry7kr 

And here is the moveset for Keith Lee I am using. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydo05vl4k9smtm2/Keith Lee [Mod] 925.moveset?dl=0

I figure Humberto is having the same problem... and likely The Fiend, who I'm also having issues with. Also, I don't know how to share my chunk file.

You can upload the file to dropbox as you did with the moveset. 

I am referring to the Create Entrance Menu in game. Its got nothing to do with Data Editor.

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can upload the file to dropbox as you did with the moveset. 

I am referring to the Create Entrance Menu in game. Its got nothing to do with Data Editor.

Sorry, what I mean is, I don't know how to find the chunk file. 

Also, I checked my CAE in-game and found several entrances from 2k20. I.E Tommaso Ciampa, Keith Lee, The Fiend, King Corbin and some others. However they all have Stone Cold's entrance motion.

4 minutes ago, Empyreanpain said:

Also, I checked my CAE in-game and found several entrances from 2k20. I.E Tommaso Ciampa, Keith Lee, The Fiend, King Corbin and some others. However they all have Stone Cold's entrance motion.

Haha, my bad. I found it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys703zugp1tqdrd/Chunk0.def?dl=0 Here are my chunk files.

21 minutes ago, Empyreanpain said:

Haha, my bad. I found it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys703zugp1tqdrd/Chunk0.def?dl=0 Here are my chunk files.

Hi,

I have had a look. 

You haven't installed the entrance packs correctly.

I stated in the post the main entrances pack needs to be installed first if you are installing for the first time

Here is a link to the main pack which contains most of the entrances https://mega.nz/file/cJZ31KpS#G7v0-XYvs59ty5sriSj1mq_j10rla_1Z7Uj5BE-RxoA

install this then reinstall the update pack 1.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have had a look. 

You haven't installed the entrance packs correctly.

I stated in the post the main entrances pack needs to be installed first if you are installing for the first time

Here is a link to the main pack which contains most of the entrances https://mega.nz/file/cJZ31KpS#G7v0-XYvs59ty5sriSj1mq_j10rla_1Z7Uj5BE-RxoA

install this then reinstall the update pack 1.

Oh thank you! I was looking for this a couple of days ago but I couldn't find it. 

34 minutes ago, Empyreanpain said:

It's taking a very long time to load now. It's been twenty minutes. Did something go wrong? Steam says the game is running but 2k19 hasn't opened...

You will have to restart your PC and regenerate the chunk0.def. 

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You will have to restart your PC and regenerate the chunk0.def. 

Okay now I'm having another problem. The entrance stuff is fine now, it all works, it's great. Thanks! However, now my Custom Character Tool won't work? It says Error: Could not load XML data.

3 hours ago, Empyreanpain said:

Okay now I'm having another problem. The entrance stuff is fine now, it all works, it's great. Thanks! However, now my Custom Character Tool won't work? It says Error: Could not load XML data.

Hi,

Thisnmeans the xml data file isn’t in the  CCT folder.This has nothing to do with the mods you downloaded. 
You will have to reinstall CCT and ensure you place the folder under DOCUMENTS or any separate folder location other than DOWNLOADS and your 2k19 game folder.

3 hours ago, Empyreanpain said:

Also, here is the most important question of all. Can I use all these mods on Universe? That's what it's all for. 

These mods can be used in universe.mode. You will see the entrances listed in the UNIVERSE MODE entrance editor.

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Thisnmeans the xml data file isn’t in the  CCT folder.This has nothing to do with the mods you downloaded. 
You will have to reinstall CCT and ensure you place the folder under DOCUMENTS or any separate folder location other than DOWNLOADS and your 2k19 game folder.

These mods can be used in universe.mode. You will see the entrances listed in the UNIVERSE MODE entrance editor.

Thank you very much Squaredcirclefan. I've finally got an acceptable grasp of how to use the mods for WWE 2k19 because of you. Much appreciated!

Also, I'm having a hard time finding the moveset ports from 2k20. Could you please post those to me as well so I can experiment with them, too?

Nevermind, I found it!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Empyreanpain said:

I can't seem to get any of my modded wrestlers working on Universe.

Hi,

You also need to install the pofo and moveset files in the CCT Universe 1 tab.

42 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You also need to install the pofo and moveset files in the CCT Universe 1 tab.

Yes, I did this. I installed it in CCT Superstars and CCT Universe 1, but when I load into universe they don't appear in the My WWE>Superstars tab. Have I missed something?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Empyreanpain said:

Yes, I did this. I installed it in CCT Superstars and CCT Universe 1, but when I load into universe they don't appear in the My WWE>Superstars tab. Have I missed something?

In the universe mode selection menu, you will find the option to import (Y), select and choose MyWWE.

24 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

In the universe mode selection selection menu, you will find the option to import (Y), select and choose MyWWE.

Once again you have come through with the save! Thank you!

So do I still have to use CCT to transfer movests pofos and CH-pac-files for Universe or is it enough to just do it on MyPlay?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Empyreanpain said:

Once again you have come through with the save! Thank you!

So do I still have to use CCT to transfer movests pofos and CH-pac-files for Universe or is it enough to just do it on MyPlay?

You need to do both. Its tricky sometimes. Use CCT first and if it doesn't show up, try the Myplay option. You don't need to inject the ch pac files in the CCT  Universe mode tabs, just the pofo and moveset files.

Another question! Do you know how to completely remove commentary for a superstar? For example I've replaced Jimmy '14 and Jey '14 with other wrestlers. How do I completely remove their commentary and announcer stuff?

• Like 1

I installed both the Files for the Entrances the August 17th Update, and the 1.17, I regenerated the Chunk and I'm still not getting double Champion entrances, I also don't see any of the 2k20 ported entrances.

I have both folders for the August 17th and the Update 1.17 and have installed them in the main folder but I'm still not seeing anything. All the entrances I select are only showing 1 entrance, and I don't see Drew McIntyre's entrance, or Roman Reigns. 

1 hour ago, The Arkham Geyser said:

I installed both the Files for the Entrances the August 17th Update, and the 1.17, I regenerated the Chunk and I'm still not getting double Champion entrances, I also don't see any of the 2k20 ported entrances.

I have both folders for the August 17th and the Update 1.17 and have installed them in the main folder but I'm still not seeing anything. All the entrances I select are only showing 1 entrance, and I don't see Drew McIntyre's entrance, or Roman Reigns. 

Can you ensure you have copied the string_win.pac file in the mods \superstring folder into yours.

2 hours ago, Empyreanpain said:

Another question! Do you know how to completely remove commentary for a superstar? For example I've replaced Jimmy '14 and Jey '14 with other wrestlers. How do I completely remove their commentary and announcer stuff?

There are tutorials on ring announcer data and removing commentary data in the tools and resources section. 

It you aren't used to editing in Hex , you will need to be patient and take time to understand the stepas properly. It can't be done in the game and there is no easy way around it.

There is a video tutorial on the ring announcer data on YouTube. here is a link .

25 minutes ago, Empyreanpain said:

What are the ideal dimensions for replacing renders in WWE 2K19? The renders I use end up taking up the majority of the screen.

Please send a private message or post in the support section for questions not relating to entrances or moves. This thread is mainly for the ported entrances and movesets.

Hi,

I have updated the ported Fiend entrance and victory motions with red lighting effects and the head object, though the smoke and prop har animations aren't  working . Also all the stadium lights have been turned off in the victory motion like in 2k20 which makes the ring area totally black when the lights go out.

Uploaded in the first post. You just need to redownload the Entrances update 1 and paste the pac folder in your main 2k19 folder.

• Like 7
  • Yes! 1

Hi I Know on a few occasions you have stated its not possible to set a kneeling move as a finisher and I've tried in data editor to set Vertigo But it Wont Trigger as a finisher but if I set it as a strong rear grapple it triggers. Would it be possible to make the game think the move is a back grapple and set THAT as a finisher? Sorry if this is an obviously impossible thing and Thank You for all the Time and Energy You've Put Into Improving This Game for Everyone.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MK1571 said:

Hi I Know on a few occasions you have stated its not possible to set a kneeling move as a finisher and I've tried in data editor to set Vertigo But it Wont Trigger as a finisher but if I set it as a strong rear grapple it triggers. Would it be possible to make the game think the move is a back grapple and set THAT as a finisher? Sorry if this is an obviously impossible thing and Thank You for all the Time and Energy You've Put Into Improving This Game for Everyone.

Hi,

It wouldn't work as any move which works as a finisher contains data in the animation file which triggers the finisher charging animation and finisher prompt

Amy move motion without this data will not work as a finisher as the prompt wouldn't be triggered during gameplay.