Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

15 hours ago, ratmon19 said:

Perfection thank you so much you have no idea!

Edited: Sorry if this been answer but since it adds slots for selectable banners etc are this slots available for adding custom banners etc?

Hi, If you mean string names for the entrances in the list, yes. There are lots of slots available for adding custom string names in the string_win.pac file.

5 minutes ago, extremelyextreme said:

Are the ported entrances installed into game the same way moves are or do we need to do something else?

Hi,

Yes they are installed the same way. Just copy over the pac folder to your 2k19 folder which will overwrite some files in the game. The mods folder has a modded string_win.pac file which contains ID’s for the entrance names listed in Create Entrance mode. Create a backup of the string file before you add the copy in the mods folder. Remember to regenerate the chunk0.def file thereafter.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

33 minutes ago, TheTetract said:

I have an issue with the Fiend's victory lights not going out. Which file should I be looking for?

Hi,

You need to ensure you have copied the evt_data file from the pac\evt folder into your pac\evt folder. You also need to ensure you have the effect file for the victory motion (which I have updated) in the pac\evt\effect folder.

Thanks for the response! Would you be able to pinpoint which files in the evt_data.pac control those lights?

Any help understanding what these files do would be appreciated.

I also wanted to change the prop data for Asuka's alt attire masks, if you have that info on hand.

Thanks

• Like 1

7 hours ago, juskool14 said:

@squaredcirclefanhey something i noticed...not a big deal for me but for you to know. Using the Riott Squad tag entrance Liv Morgan doesnt appear unless her attire 1 is selected. 

Hi, Are you trying to say if you select an alternate attire for Liv Morgan, the character will not show up in the entrance?

6 hours ago, TheTetract said:

Thanks for the response! Would you be able to pinpoint which files in the evt_data.pac control those lights?

Any help understanding what these files do would be appreciated.

I also wanted to change the prop data for Asuka's alt attire masks, if you have that info on hand.

Thanks

I only modify a few of the meta data files as I haven't fully figured out what they all do.

First lets look at the lighting.

By default all victory motions don't use lighting effect files. However you will notice a few victory motions like The Undertaker, Kane, Batista, Sanity , Ultimate warrior champion have lighting effects.

The 0016.dat file is the USE LIGHT SETTINGS file which contains a list of cutscenes and victory motions which use the light effect files. As I had put together a custom effect file for The Fiends Victory motion , I added the victory motion ID 6663 to the list as shown here. The 9254 is The Ultimate Warrior's title victory ID ,

6103 and 6107 are the Undertaker and Kane's Victory motions respectively. 

What happens is, if you use the default evt_data file, game will use the default bright lighting used in all other victory motions.

58gWK8k.jpg

Now let's look at Asuka's mask.

The developers have set the mask as a hidden prop for any other character, which means if the entrance is selected for another superstar, the mask will not show up which makes sense.

The data file in the evt_data which handles this is the HIDE PROP data file 000E.292. If you open the file in notepad, you will see the following as shown in the screenshot.

292 and 306 are the single entrances for Asuka, the 11292,12292-14292 are the ID's for the advanced entrance motion files.

62102 is the default attire CH pac for Asuka and 6062 is the prop ID for the Mask. The way it is set up will only have the mask show up with her default attire.

If you want to mask to show up with an alternate attire, you will have to add the alternate attire ID's to the file. It seems you can only add 3 or 4 

rn6L9T1.jpg

Here is a screenshot where I have added two additional attires 62112 and 62122 for both the 292 and 306 evt's.

I have highlighted the 302 which is Sasha Banks evt. This is the data for her glasses prop 6061. It doesn't work properly with alternate attires unless the ID's are added to that line.

These props are those which load when they enter the stage like John Cen's cap, The Undertaker's hat and a few others etc. It doesn't work for entrances which have props loading at other sections of the entrance like Charlotte Flair's robe or Hogan's shirt rip .

o190uZU.jpg

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Yes they are installed the same way. Just copy over the pac folder to your 2k19 folder which will overwrite some files in the game. The mods folder has a modded string_win.pac file which contains ID’s for the entrance names listed in Create Entrance mode. Create a backup of the string file before you add the copy in the mods folder. Remember to regenerate the chunk0.def file thereafter.

Hello, I copied over the pac folder and mods folder to 2K19 folder but ported entrances didn't show up? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, extremelyextreme said:

Hello, I copied over the pac folder and mods folder to 2K19 folder but ported entrances didn't show up? 

Can you regenerate the chunk0.def file after adding the entrances.

Manually copy the cae_item_p20.pac file in the pac\evt folder of the mod into your pac\evt folder.

If the entrance names still don't show up, it means the game is reading data from a different file. You will have to send me the chunk0.def file in the main 2k19 folder so I can have a look.

11 hours ago, juskool14 said:

@squaredcirclefanhey something i noticed...not a big deal for me but for you to know. Using the Riott Squad tag entrance Liv Morgan doesnt appear unless her attire 1 is selected. 

Hi,

The issue is now fixed. can you copy this modded Riott Squad evt file to your pac\evt folder ?. I will add the file to the entrances pack and update later today. 

https://mega.nz/file/YFAnxAaD#iUuW1pgzvmms6amaEI98-QnhGfgLoEyzHqHSfdhUBYg

• Woo 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Manually copy the cae_item_p20.pac file in the pac\evt folder of the mod into your pac\evt folder.

If the entrance names still don't show up, it means the game is reading data from a different file. You will have to send me the chunk0.def file in the main 2k19 folder so I can have a look.

Hi,

The issue is now fixed. can you copy this modded Riott Squad evt file to your pac\evt folder ?. I will add the file to the entrances pack and update later today. 

There is no cae_item_p20.pac file in the pac\evt folder, but there is one in menu folder. Do you mean that one?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, extremelyextreme said:

I did what you said on the previous post but the game doesn't even start now 😅

Can you send me your chunk0.def file in a private message ? you can upload and post a download link.

The game not starting is most likely due to some game files missing or in the wrong folders.

13 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Also something I found...if they are tag champions only ruby comes out with title and liv does not

14 minutes ago, juskool14 said:

Also something I found...if they are tag champions only ruby comes out with title and liv does not

Hmm. That’s it  happening in my game. I had run tests to ensure the title belts showed up if they hold a tag title. 
With this file it shouldn’t happen.

On 12/16/2020 at 4:56 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you send me your chunk0.def file in a private message ? you can upload and post a download link.

The game not starting is most likely due to some game files missing or in the wrong folders.

Sure, sending right now.

I was going to send the file but it says you can't receive new messages

Edited by extremelyextreme
  • Like 1

Hi all,

I have uploaded a new update for the ported entrances pack. 

I have added a few entrance motions :

The Rock n Sock Connection 2k20 Tag entrance motion 

The Rock n Sock Connection 2k20 Tag Victory motion

The Rock n Sock Connection 2k20  Tag champion Victory motion

Ali (Freedom fighter 2K20)  DLC entrance motion.

Minor modifications to the Fiend's decapitated head lantern.

A download link to the zip file can be found on the first page of this thread (first post)

On 12/17/2020 at 10:53 AM, extremelyextreme said:

Sure, sending right now.

I was going to send the file but it says you can't receive new messages

Hi,

I just read your message. Can you try again if you haven't yet sorted out the issue.?

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

hello again thanks for all of the new/old animations i was wondering if you could possibly fix the face animations in kyle o'reilly's championship entrance as he does not animate whatsoever and also add his championship winning anim if possible

Edited by MisticRaider
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi all,

I have uploaded a new update for the ported entrances pack. 

I have added a few entrance motions :

The Rock n Sock Connection 2k20 Tag entrance motion 

The Rock n Sock Connection 2k20 Tag Victory motion

The Rock n Sock Connection 2k20  Tag champion Victory motion

Ali (Freedom fighter 2K20)  DLC entrance motion.

Minor modifications to the Fiend's decapitated head lantern.

A download link to the zip file can be found on the first page of this thread (first post)

Hi,

I just read your message. Can you try again if you haven't yet sorted out the issue.?

The game is starting right now but ported entrances didn't come through. 

On 12/14/2020 at 7:02 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You can download and reinstall the entrances pack. I added the entrances you listed and the files I had ported a while back to the CAE menu.

Wade Barret (2k16 entrance) I will add the 2k15 entrance in a few daya.

Alberto Del Rio (2k17 entrance and victory)

ken shamrock (2k16 entrance)

Mike Tyson (2k18 entrance)

Stardust (2k16 entrance)

William Regal (2k16 entrance)

Damien Sandow (2k17 entrance)

Enzo Amore (2k18 entrance) The theme music mixed with his intro speech  is in the optional folder.

Two other victory motions I added

Sasha Banks 2k20 title victory

Molly Holly 2k20 victory

Hey squared i was just wondering there are some files in the evt/effect with no name, like 01029 or something and its fine you had to name like 200 files pac so im not critisising :) but they replace in game files so just interested in what they change?

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES. 2k20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 4 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 18th December
3 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

hello again thanks for all of the new/old animations i was wondering if you could possibly fix the face animations in kyle o'reilly's championship entrance as he does not animate whatsoever and also add his championship winning anim if possible

Hi,

2k20 facial motions aren't working in 2k19. Any facial animation you see in a ported 2k20 entrance is 2k19 data so it wouldn't be accurate and might have minor glitches.

I have added some facial animation data to the Kyle O'Reilly's title entrance motion entrance and also uploaded the 2k20 Title victory motion. You will need to redownload the entrances pack as It now includes files for both motions.

1 hour ago, somerandodude said:

Hey squared i was just wondering there are some files in the evt/effect with no name, like 01029 or something and its fine you had to name like 200 files pac so im not critisising :) but they replace in game files so just interested in what they change?

Hi,

Those effect files don't replace any files in the game. They are the effect files for the modded 2 belt entrance motions and Roman Reigns title entrance. I have named them now and updated the pack.

Is there a Jeff Jarrett entrance in here? I looked on the list in game and didn't see one. Could it be added in?

I tried putting in 2k18's version from AznBlusuazn but I can't find the number in Data Editor and changing the number inside the hex didn't work.

Also I just checked Ken Shamrock's entrance, is that his? I thought he did that punching the sides of his head thing on the stairs.

Edited by SnakeSlippers
  • Like 1