Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

44 minutes ago, bouz888 said:

hi,

any chance of backporting new 2k20 last ride undertaker animation?

Hi,

I had attempted it a while back but it looked a bit too sped up and since the pin combos don’t work I felt it wasn’t really worth it.

Hi squaredcirclefan,

I am having an issue where sami and kevin tag victory motion is listed, but not selectable. 

I don't know when this happened, but I have all your updates installed in order. Is there a way to get it to work.(would prefer not to lose the other downloaded moves/animations if possible).

Thank you for everything you do for us.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, devil172 said:

Hi squaredcirclefan,

I am having an issue where sami and kevin tag victory motion is listed, but not selectable. 

I don't know when this happened, but I have all your updates installed in order. Is there a way to get it to work.(would prefer not to lose the other downloaded moves/animations if possible).

Thank you for everything you do for us.

Hi,

I have had a look at the data in the cae_item_p20.pac.file. It seems the error must have occurred while saving entries I added. I have fixed the issue with the Sami and Kevin Tag Victory not being selectable in Create Victory. I think there was also a similar issue with the Ziggler and Mcintyre tag victory.

You can download and place this file (cae_item_p20.pac)  in the pac\menu folder. 

https://mega.nz/file/JVRlzACZ#rRhiDF8KjRdKv1QbG8QX0qomJPHi01JhzTJLUhF1uG4

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have had a look at the data in the cae_item_p20.pac.file. It seems the error must have occurred while saving entries I added. I have fixed the issue with the Sami and Kevin Tag Victory not being selectable in Create Victory. I think there was also a similar issue with the Ziggler and Mcintyre tag victory.

You can download and place this file (cae_item_p20.pac)  in the pac\menu folder. 

https://mega.nz/file/JVRlzACZ#rRhiDF8KjRdKv1QbG8QX0qomJPHi01JhzTJLUhF1uG4

This did the trick. Thanks a lot.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

When will the next ported dlc entrances be uploaded 

Hi,

I’m not working on any  2k20 DLC entrance ports at present and I’m not sure I will be porting anymore DLC entrances over. 

16 minutes ago, Mr3fjc said:

Hi, is there any chance you are porting over the rocks 2k16 regular and title entrances/victory? 

I believe these motions are already ported and uploaded  on 2kmodz.

Alright, two questions. Firstly, would we be able to see the Judas Effect from 2k20 ported over? Secondly, what about the Stan Hansen entrance with the bullrope? I could see how the rope could be an issue, but if it was possible I'd love to see it in. Thank you for all that you've been doing with this game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dylan217 said:

Alright, two questions. Firstly, would we be able to see the Judas Effect from 2k20 ported over? Secondly, what about the Stan Hansen entrance with the bullrope? I could see how the rope could be an issue, but if it was possible I'd love to see it in. Thank you for all that you've been doing with this game.

Hi,

The Spinning back elbow DLC move isn’t working properly in  the game like most other2k20 strike moves.  I’ve worked on it a bit but no luck so it’s unlikely.

I had considered porting over the Stan Hansen entrance  a while back but the bull rope will not animate.

3 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

hey man i hope you can add natural selection 2 and ataxia to batch 1,, thanks for all the dedication and hardwork

Hi,

I will be re-uploading batch 2 and 3 on Sunday as I have now fixed the issues making some moves freeze .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ItsReigningKen said:

Is there a way to add pyro to entraces using notepad? like adding aj styles pyro to his 2k20 entrance?

The pyro can be added but sometimes the entrances have different timings and the timing might be off. The ID of the pyro files will need to be changed to the ID for the 2k20 entrance but it’s not a simple notepad edit. 

13 hours ago, vayne90 said:

i've download batch 2 everything are fine but when i download batch 3 one move that got error Double Underhook Brainbuster

no damage + after doing move it got freeze. Can you fix it?

Hi,

You can redownload the update pack as I have now fixed the issues with the freezing moves. Here is a download link. I have also updated it on the first post

https://mega.nz/file/gUgUDTpK#nqTUEWm2zOI2uKXYvT-ZuKvIYeHntbr1KXPReq0O2yw

• Like 5
  • Glorious 2

On 10/16/2020 at 10:54 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The Spinning back elbow DLC move isn’t working properly in  the game like most other2k20 strike moves.  I’ve worked on it a bit but no luck so it’s unlikely.

I had considered porting over the Stan Hansen entrance  a while back but the bull rope will not animate.

Thanks for answering. It's a shame they don't work right. Regardless, I love what you've been able to add to the game so far and hope the porting process doesn't give you too much more trouble. 

• Like 1

The prop is not missing in Chyna’s second 2k20 entrance. If you are talking of the Pyro Gun, the file is there though the 2k20 pyro doesn’t work in 2k19.The 1st entrance hasn’t got any props.

1 hour ago, RockStunner said:

Hi.Excuse me Chyna 2K20 Entrances is the prop file missing?

5 hours ago, Dylan217 said:

Thanks for answering. It's a shame they don't work right. Regardless, I love what you've been able to add to the game so far and hope the porting process doesn't give you too much more trouble. 

I wish the move worked properly. Well getting new 2k20 moves is much harder than porting moves from previous games due to the changes the developers made for the new moves. None of the data apart from the base animation can be ported over so a lot of stuff needs to be done from scratch somewhat. 

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The prop is not missing in Chyna’s second 2k20 entrance. If you are talking of the Pyro Gun, the file is there though the 2k20 pyro doesn’t work in 2k19.The 1st entrance hasn’t got any props.

I wish the move worked properly. Well getting new 2k20 moves is much harder than porting moves from previous games due to the changes the developers made for the new moves. None of the data apart from the base animation can be ported over so a lot of stuff needs to be done from scratch somewhat. 

Yes. 2K20 Chyna's Pyro Gun Entrances ported to 2K19 Cause prop's Pyro Gun and Pyro Effect missing. I don't  know if this is also the case for others. Can you fix this problem ?

1 minute ago, RockStunner said:

Yes. 2K20 Chyna's Pyro Gun Entrances ported to 2K19 Cause prop's Pyro Gun and Pyro Effect missing. I don't  know if this is also the case for others. Can you fix this problem ?

The pyro Gun prop is in the files. It should be in the pac\prop folder. The 2k20 pyro effect files doesn’t work in 2k19. We haven’t been able to find a way to make them work..

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The pyro Gun prop is in the files. It should be in the pac\prop folder. The 2k20 pyro effect files doesn’t work in 2k19. We haven’t been able to find a way to make them work..

Yes .Pyro Gun prop in the prop folder. I missed this file.

hey man thanks for the pack, im happy that we now have natural selection 2 on 2k19,

i would just like to report that ataxia, knee lift poison rana, and double underhook brainbuster do not have any sound when peformed..

other than that thanks so much man!

Edited by JonasSlasher
  • Like 1