Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

17 hours ago, Mahbod said:

Hi 
I have installed the ported moves mod and all the moves work great except the ones from 2k20. They appear in the moves list but there is no preview and if you select them and try to use them the grabbing animation plays but nothing happens. Please help me thank you.

Hi. Do you have the 2k19 DLC pack installed? The 2k20 moves are in the DLC files so the game will not read them if you haven’t got the DLC installed.

4 hours ago, swipergod said:

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace was the Toni Storm entrance ever fully converted to allow for her to "remove" her sunglasses? If so, what yobj should the sunglasses be in order to disappear as the prop glasses appear? Cheers!

Hi,

It wasn’t an issue with the Toni Storm entrance but the mod itself. The mod must have a glasses yobj which will disappear when the glasses prop is visible in the entrance. The glasses which is held in the hand is the prop while the glasses initially work when she enters is the attire object.

10 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. Do you have the 2k19 DLC pack installed? The 2k20 moves are in the DLC files so the game will not read them if you haven’t got the DLC installed.

Hi,

It wasn’t an issue with the Toni Storm entrance but the mod itself. The mod must have a glasses yobj which will disappear when the glasses prop is visible in the entrance. The glasses which is held in the hand is the prop while the glasses initially work when she enters is the attire object.

Hey Blinded. Yup knew about the glasses being in the same yobj as the attire. I've created a separate yobj with just the glasses. Figured it needed to be a specific number though so that the entrance would know to hide it. Like for Jerry Lawler, his prop is 9009, but the in model crown was 568C.yobj, so 568C would hide when 9009 activated. Does it work the same for Storm? I assume if I make the glasses like 5606 they still won't hide and she'll have 2 pairs of glasses.

It does work that way for Toni Storm. The  ID for the attire prop is 5603, so use this as the ID of the glasses yobj.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

On 10/31/2022 at 12:48 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Thank you for answering.

I am trying to install the dlcs but it gives me this error: "Chunk0.arc null file size!"

it's probably because I cleared chunk0.arc. I know it's off topic and I'm sorry about it but do you have the original chunk0.arc so i can download it?

• 2 weeks later...

hi mate its me again from a year or more ago lol thanks again for modding claymore swanton and spear damage for me, is there any chance when you have the time you could please mod pedigree 2 animation damage to match pedigree 1 damage as for some reason pedigree by default does body damage despite the pedigree being a double underhook FACEBUSTER lol, it just bothers me and i dont use the amazing anaination just because the damage is wrong lol, i would love the jackhamer to do more damage and match coe de grace please sorry asking alot lol

15 hours ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

hi mate its me again from a year or more ago lol thanks again for modding claymore swanton and spear damage for me, is there any chance when you have the time you could please mod pedigree 2 animation damage to match pedigree 1 damage as for some reason pedigree by default does body damage despite the pedigree being a double underhook FACEBUSTER lol, it just bothers me and i dont use the amazing anaination just because the damage is wrong lol, i would love the jackhamer to do more damage and match coe de grace please sorry asking alot lol

Hi. Hope youre good. Im afraid I don't have 19 installed anymore as I had to make way for 2 builds  of 2k22 so I can't really do anything with 19 at the moment .

• Like 1

Hey was wondering if you could tell me the strings for these? I filled in what I could from searching the post. This is under Tag and Trio Entrances.

50C5 - FEMALE TAG (ROCK N ROLLUPS DLC)
514E -
670E - MIXED TAG 2
672A - 
5047 - 
5048 -
5120 - KOFI KINGSTON  & XAVIER WOODS
5121 - KOFI AND WOODS
5146 -
5149 -
5196 - MIXED TAG 1

670B - EVOLUTION 2
5143 - 

8 hours ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Hey was wondering if you could tell me the strings for these? I filled in what I could from searching the post. This is under Tag and Trio Entrances.

50C5 - FEMALE TAG (ROCK N ROLLUPS DLC)
514E -
670E - MIXED TAG 2
672A - 
5047 - 
5048 -
5120 - KOFI KINGSTON  & XAVIER WOODS
5121 - KOFI AND WOODS
5146 -
5149 -
5196 - MIXED TAG 1

670B - EVOLUTION 2
5143 - 

Hi,

You can easily look up any missing string names by opening the string_win.pac file which comes with the entrances pack in wrestleminus and scrolling to each ID. 

• 1 month later...

Hi@BlindedByTheGrace hope you're able to enjoy the holiday season. I have a "theoretical question". Would it be possible to convert the way a prop is handled in an entrance. So say from a prop directly referenced in the evt (e.g. Rick Martel's atomizer) to one that is referenced through the evt_data file (e.g. Asuka's mask). I think if this was doable, we could give Rick Rude different robes while still using the 146 entrance.

13 hours ago, swipergod said:

Hi@BlindedByTheGrace hope you're able to enjoy the holiday season. I have a "theoretical question". Would it be possible to convert the way a prop is handled in an entrance. So say from a prop directly referenced in the evt (e.g. Rick Martel's atomizer) to one that is referenced through the evt_data file (e.g. Asuka's mask). I think if this was doable, we could give Rick Rude different robes while still using the 146 entrance.

Hi. The prop swap which is used for John Cena's hat and Sasha's glasses only works with props worn or removed at the stage part of the entrance. Rick Rude's Robe is removed in the rind so the swap doesn't work with props in that category. 

The multiple entrances swap is the only option . I believe it's also possible to add the speech for those slots with the crowd chants with alt attires data.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CaptainDClarke said:

All of my double title entrances come out with two of the same belt, even if he is champion of two separate belts. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi, it looks like you did not place the modified evt_data file in your evt folder . 

Ohhhh.. that's likely it! I didn't change it because I have a couple of evt_data files that I use. One works for Rick Rude's entrance, and I have another that works for Jake Roberts 2K16 victory animation. I guess I'll add this one to the mix for the double title. Is there an evt_data file that will work for all 3 by any chance? Thanks for the reply!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @BlindedByTheGrace, so a few questions if you don't mind answering if possible: I know you added Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville's tag entrance from 2K20 but did they have a victory motion in that game too? If not, can one from 2K22 or 23 be backported if it was put into them?
Which on the topic of backports from 22 and 23, is it even possible to backport entrances, victories and moves from those games currently?
Will you be adding more entrances and victories to the pack that haven't been added yet that're possible to make work or have you moved on to the newer games now?
Has anyone ported Becky Lynch's 2K17 entrance to have her steampunk goggles work properly along with it's smoke effects on the stage?
For the entrance and victory ports/backports that aren't included in this pack, is there a good and easy way to find a collection of them somewhere with detailed instructions on installing them, maybe throw some links my way if you can?
A little off topic, but is it easy to add ring announcer lines for entrances and victories for all match types as well as commentary lines before, during and after matches for modded in wrestlers without replacing anything? How do you go about doing that and is there something you could link me to that might have a extensive and comprehensive collection of files for ring and commentary lines that work for 2K19?
Thanks for any that you can answer.

Edited by Nonamejoe88

On 3/8/2023 at 2:34 PM, CaptainDClarke said:

Ohhhh.. that's likely it! I didn't change it because I have a couple of evt_data files that I use. One works for Rick Rude's entrance, and I have another that works for Jake Roberts 2K16 victory animation. I guess I'll add this one to the mix for the double title. Is there an evt_data file that will work for all 3 by any chance? Thanks for the reply!

Hi. If you send me both evt data files , I can merge the info onto one. 

• Too Sweet 1

On 3/19/2023 at 7:48 AM, Nonamejoe88 said:

Hey @BlindedByTheGrace, so a few questions if you don't mind answering if possible: I know you added Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville's tag entrance from 2K20 but did they have a victory motion in that game too? If not, can one from 2K22 or 23 be backported if it was put into them?
Which on the topic of backports from 22 and 23, is it even possible to backport entrances, victories and moves from those games currently?
Will you be adding more entrances and victories to the pack that haven't been added yet that're possible to make work or have you moved on to the newer games now?
Has anyone ported Becky Lynch's 2K17 entrance to have her steampunk goggles work properly along with it's smoke effects on the stage?
For the entrance and victory ports/backports that aren't included in this pack, is there a good and easy way to find a collection of them somewhere with detailed instructions on installing them, maybe throw some links my way if you can?
A little off topic, but is it easy to add ring announcer lines for entrances and victories for all match types as well as commentary lines before, during and after matches for modded in wrestlers without replacing anything? How do you go about doing that and is there something you could link me to that might have a extensive and comprehensive collection of files for ring and commentary lines that work for 2K19?
Thanks for any that you can answer.

Hi,

in response to your questions,

1. Entrance and victory motions from 2k22 and 2k23 can’t be backported to 2k19. The developers have changed the format of the animation files in the game. 
2. Regarding the ported entrances and moves  pack, the chapter is closed now. I have moved on to the newer games and don’t have the previous games installed anymore to make space available or to even test and check things out. Not being able to port over 2k22 and 23 moves made me decide to call it a day with the project. 
3.  I haven’t seen any ports of the Becky Lynch  2k17 entrance.  Apart from the few entrances I didn’t add which are in the PMW site , there isn’t any other site I know with a collection of entrances. The main ones are already in the pack or the few in the Pro wrestling mods site I didn’t add in order to avoid duplication. For the glasses to work properly , there has to be a goggles  prop as per of the model’s attire so it will only work properly with the Becky 2k18 model or any mod that has the goggles prop. 
4. We can’t add ring announcer data, or commentary without replacing  unfortunately. It’s one area we have never been able to mod in these games. 

• Too Sweet 1

Just now, BlindedByTheGrace said:

2. Regarding the ported entrances and moves  pack, the chapter is closed now. I have moved on to the newer games and don’t have the previous games installed anymore to make space available or to even test and check things out. Not being able to port over 2k22 and 23 moves made me decide to call it a day with the project.

Although I was holding out hope for one final patch that fixed Final Cut 1 and Sit-Out Last Ride Powerbomb 2, I figured this would be the case.

It was an amazing run and probably my favourite mod for the entire series, thank you for everything you've done and more. :) 

Edited by Wrestling Warrior
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2023 at 2:34 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. If you send me both evt data files , I can merge the info onto one. 

Hi Blinded, I tried to message you but it says that you are not able to accept messages here. I tried Discord, hope you got it. Thanks again!