Pozzum's Toolbox: Super String, Memory Table, Custom Titles, Empty Pofo Moveset

pozzum

1 hour ago, Britney Love said:

The Scan and the gender switch works fine, and the textures at the CAW Entrance looks normal, till to the Moment when the opponent comes to the Ring.
From this Moment the CAW is glitchy. :D

This makes me think that you are not following the instructions correctly, as it happens if CAWs weren't their original gender when their selection is confirmed. However...

1 hour ago, Britney Love said:

The x (Ingame) function is not working, also the gender switchback to male so the Match ends in disqualification immediately.

If this is the case then doing it right is not really important anyway. Assuming it actually tells you it has failed and not just does nothing, what I feared seems to have happened and detection method for the match info that worked both for me and the fried I tested it with turned out to be a complete coincidence. I guess I'll need to find another way to look for it.

2 hours ago, Lyncaz said:

Once again, @pozzum, I'm bothering with the sring file. This time instead of Savio Vega name I get Howard Finkel... I tried to do give him Howards name - worked as supposed - there's two Howard Finkels in my game :D Faarooq and Haku are fine now, thank You (all of those who worked wiht this string file, don't exactly know how many of you).

Savio Vega is 3973 so you need to type 73 39 in the pofo  you apparently typer 73 37 instead which is howard finkle 

6 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Savio Vega is 3973 so you need to type 73 39 in the pofo  you apparently typer 73 37 instead which is howard finkle 

I swear to god, i tried ALL the possibilities before. Just before answering to you decided to check it out once again. gues what? It worked, damn it! Thank you, and sorry for bothering with not so smart questions...

just hoping Y2J won't add me to his list for this... :unsure:

15 hours ago, Ozom said:

Hello @pozzum, thank for your awesome work! I have a question regarding the memory sheet. I downloaded CM Punk from the Community Creations and I want to assign him a titantron and an entrance animation I downloaded from @Curb Stomp City, my question is do I have to look for the CAW Table in order to do this?

I'm trying to use the CAW Table but I cant find what slot is my CM Punk D: You know how we find the right slot for the CAW we trying to change entrance?

" I'm trying to use the CAW Table but I cant find what slot is my CM Punk D: You know how we find the right slot for the CAW we trying to change entrance? "

Use the CAW Info Start Hex (CAW Name)  if you copy the code for example 142D200E0  which is the first caw , and you use cheat engine, memory view and make a click with the right button of your mouse  in the second screen where appears the signs "?", and  then click in goto address, you put the code  142D200E0  in cheat engine, the name of your caw will be on the green table.

Edited by Degrees

On 2/7/2017 at 10:13 PM, pozzum said:

so I've made a whole bunch of progress

Memory Sheet updated a bunch (Found out having an uncompressed actually alters the memory locations also edited the pac references)

Unlocks don't effect VC purcases, Male / Female / Manager / DLC all work

Movesets I haven't tested much yet.  

Match Edit research has been started and is promising to be similar

HP Mod is really weird doesn't seem quite similar to last year but should be workable

PAC PLus is very similar to last year.  We will be able to have 579 characters instead of 512 from last year.

I'll be building most of these tools into my WWE 2K17+ Tool.

I started testing some attires and they seemed to work ok, but I was using my match edit mod, not editing the misc.

Now to actually read some of the 19 notifications I have.

Im very excited about match editor - i didn't use your editor last year but i saw some youtube videos for it and it looks like a ton of fun. I'm wondering though, is there any way to create a royal rumble with extreme rules somehow and maybe have weapons in the ring to start the match? I want to add a royal rumble streetfight type match to my universe if possible. i know you are early in the stages for your match editor but if this is at all possible, I would love to see it.

Hi Pozzum could you make 3 entrys for Hogan this year? Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hogan & Hollywood Hogan (nWo) othewrwise you end up with 2 entrys with the same name liek last year.

Also this year could we have a entry for Bald Kane?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slambuca said:

Hi Pozzum could you make 3 entrys for Hogan this year? Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hogan & Hollywood Hogan (nWo) othewrwise you end up with 2 entrys with the same name liek last year.

Also this year could we have a entry for Bald Kane?

I personally dont understand why would someone need a seperate slot for another wrestler attire, but you dont need Pozzum or anyone else for thet matter to make differrent entry.

@teylor95 Well, it's good to see that it did work for someone else. Not sure if it is possible to make it work for MyCareer since it outright crashes instead of just messing up textures, but I'll look into it. My guess is that any menu displaying the genderswapped wrestler is going to crash, like when you try to edit them.

Edit: Actually, no, never mind, it is indeed possible to import a female CAW into MyCarreer without it crashing. To do that you just switch the gender to male, go into the import menu and switch back to female while it is still open. Not being able to restart matches could be a problem when it comes to getting rid of DQs, though.

Edit 2: Good news! If you swap the genders in match info ("x" in the current tool) while it still loads, you don't need to restart. This means you can play MyCarreer just fine, but you only get one chance for every match to do it. I should probably look into the ways of detecting the loading screen somehow to automate the process. As an additional note, tutorial matches in the performance center do not have DQs, so those you don't have to alter in any way.

@Britney Love Would you be willing to work with me a bit more to find out why exactly it failed in your case? If you do, please send me a direct message.

Edited by PaperbagLion
Additional information about MyCareer to avoid unnecasary posts.

can someone tell me how to uninstall superstars with the empty pofo and empty moveset file ? having some issues with some superstars ...

12 hours ago, LorenzDerBoss said:

can someone tell me how to uninstall superstars with the empty pofo and empty moveset file ? having some issues with some superstars ...

Use it to install on the slot you are having to have trouble.  Completely erasing it.

16 minutes ago, B2Y said:

dears,

how can i have a clean original  roster after adding pofos ?  that is in case if i want to uninstall pofos ?

A topic in Help & Support addresses this.